The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I could have written something really intime here, but decided its better to pm.

ever so slightly... what a SYL :sexywink:

Eugene rocks.

hiphop (;)) - sorry if you took it the wrong way, just trying to put my point across.

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:

8) The size of my nick is accidentially unique, the size of your avatar not. Change your size, if you dig style.

I think you'll find this was accidently unique too, a freak of nature where if anything is at fault its the avatar itself. As Jon said, he picked it from the range of custom pics!! If it really needs to be changed, I can imagine Elvis/whoever does the custom avatars can resize it so Jon's goes back to normal without his having to make any adjustments himself. Remember, Jon wasn't the one who made it that size, so anything about drawing attention to himself is a bit unfair.

brettig said:

I think you'll find this was accidently unique too, a freak of nature where if anything is at fault its the avatar itself. As Jon said, he picked it from the range of custom pics!! If it really needs to be changed, I can imagine Elvis/whoever does the custom avatars can resize it so Jon's goes back to normal without his having to make any adjustments himself. Remember, Jon wasn't the one who made it that size, so anything about drawing attention to himself is a bit unfair.

is dis yo' fuckin business o' whut? me broda' can rap fo' himself.

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars~

If Sicy says your name is fine, it's fine; do not worry about it. :)

As for bono_man's avatar, Elvis and Sicy have both been PM'ed (in case one of them is online before the other). It is still pretty early in the morning where they live, so they probably won't be online for awhile. Let's all just chill and wait to see what they have to say.

Geez people. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I asked hip hop nicely if I could change his name and he said no. And since he already had it on the old interference it would be really bitchy to change it without his consent.

Even though it bugs the living crap out of me. :scream:

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
4) To shorten the nick whenhiphopdrovethebigcars would sound stupid. I am not a fan of hiphopdrove..., because if this line is about anything, it is about the "when". whenhiphopdrovethebig without cars is stupid, whenhiphopdrovethecars is stupid too.
true

that avatar sucks more than deathbear

You shouldnt be flaunting it bullet before I decide to ask you to get rid of it.

i think mine was closer to a full life-size photograph than an lil' avatar.

Re: that avatar sucks more than deathbear

Sicy said:
You shouldnt be flaunting it bullet before I decide to ask you to get rid of it.

i think its quite tasteful

Re: that avatar sucks more than deathbear

Sicy said:

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who doesn't like that avatar.

:tsk: :slant:

Re: Re: that avatar sucks more than deathbear

ABEL said:

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who doesn't like that avatar.

:tsk: :slant:

Well, I think it's hilarious.

hmmmmm, seems like I missed a lot of the shananigans that have been happening in here, I just finished reading all of the posts about his avatar thingy and I want to know where is it- I want to see it, I never remember you having a big avatar bono_man, can you please tell me what it was of ????;)

I was wondering???Avatar issues???

You know..... I was wondering something.......reading through all this...There is one name with 'VPL' and every time I look at your name there is absolutley NO avatarr????....If there is one you like shrink it to 72x72 pixels like I did BONO's self portrait...(and it did lose a bit of quality)....or change your name to "The Emperor's New Clothes"????? Big one? Not hardly....more like either it is reallly small or you're a bit nekkkkked....<noneatall>

Back
Top Bottom