Wow, do I get to start LEATHER DAY?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The pic I posted is from the War tour, I think. I originally got it from a PLEBA thread, so I don't know. I agree, his daughters are beautiful--in more ways than one. Jordan gave a member of one of my other U2 lists her bottle of mineral water at a concert in LA. He was absolutely parched. She noticed this. He was blown away. It seems like Bono and Ali are raising their children to be really kind, helpful people. :drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

I meant to get back over here yesterday.

So here are some more pics.

33%3A3458%3B23232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D4%3B%3B%3D84%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3B%3A%3A%3B6243ot1lsi

33%3A3458%3B23232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D4%3B%3B%3D84%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3B%3A%3A%3B6246ot1lsi

33%3A3458%3B23232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D4%3B%3B%3D84%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3B%3A%3A%3B6249ot1lsi

:drool: :drool:

eriekittym

Good job Eriekittym! :wave:

You're welcome Sherry! :)

Verte, was that Modsavage from wire she gave the water to?

verte76 said:
I agree, his daughters are beautiful--in more ways than one. Jordan gave a member of one of my other U2 lists her bottle of mineral water at a concert in LA. He was absolutely parched. She noticed this. He was blown away.

Really? I've never heard that story before!

That is awesome. :yes: :hug: Jordan. What a sweetie.

Originally posted by verte76
It seems like Bono and Ali are raising their children to be really kind, helpful people.

I wouldn't have expected anything else. :).

greety, thanks for the info on those other girls-they're cute kids, too. :D.

Angela

U2 kitten and everyone here who has been kind to me about posting my pics. Thank you fore youre messages about me posting pics here. I have read youre message and am trying to keep up as best as I can.

eriekittym Who is drooling over all the Bono pics and Bono short hair style neck pics.

:drool: :drool: :drool:

verte76 said:
Jordan gave a member of one of my other U2 lists her bottle of mineral water at a concert in LA. He was absolutely parched. She noticed this. He was blown away. It seems like Bono and Ali are raising their children to be really kind, helpful people. :drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

:cute: :cute: i didnot know that :heart: that's sooooooooo sweet!!! :love:

"I agree, his daughters are beautiful--in more ways than one. Jordan gave a member of one of my other U2 lists her bottle of mineral water at a concert in LA. He was absolutely parched. She noticed this. He was blown away. It seems like Bono and Ali are raising their children to be really kind, helpful people"

verte76. what LA concert was this at, do you know?

marik said:
"I agree, his daughters are beautiful--in more ways than one. Jordan gave a member of one of my other U2 lists her bottle of mineral water at a concert in LA. He was absolutely parched. She noticed this. He was blown away. It seems like Bono and Ali are raising their children to be really kind, helpful people"

verte76. what LA concert was this at, do you know?

No, I forget which one. I wasn't there, the fan was modsavage, who posts on several U2 lists.

sorryif these were already posted....i tried to view the pages but my pc is way too slow...

c950d908.jpg

Back
Top Bottom