Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiizzzzzzzing about with Bono!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
I was going through all 375 video tapes I have last night, and came across this hour-documentary on Chrissie Hynde (?), anyone seen this?

Bono is in it, but not sitting talking into the camera, instead hes shown on video footage beside Chrissie on the Dodgem Car!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!

All u could see was this big red beret, big goatie and big cigar sticking out but like a blur as they go round and round!!!!!

It was soooooooo funny!!!

Imagine goin to the Fun-Fair with Bono!!!!!
Ah hell, him and I would head over to the rifle-range and big Bouncy Castle!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
LOL!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!! Imagine goin onto the Ghost Train with Bono too!!!!! Just what position would you come out in? Maybe Bono hiding round the back of the car????? Or maybe kidnapped inside and never seen coming out either????

LMAO!!!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by mad1:
LOL!!!!! Imagine goin onto the Ghost Train with Bono too!!!!! Just what position would you come out in? Maybe Bono hiding round the back of the car????? Or maybe kidnapped inside and never seen coming out either????

LMAO!!!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I would be the one cowering behind Bono. Haunted houses terrify me.

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

OH NO NOT PHIL!!!!!

no way! Not that guy!!!!!!!!!

As for Riddler, well I dunno if Riddler would sit in front, beside or 'behind' me.......I still wonder about that Riddler one!..
biggrin.gif

AS LONG AS I GET TO DRIVE ANYONE CAN COME WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
cool.gif

LOL Gina, its waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to cold here today!!!!!!
This reminds me last time I went to Funderland, Boucher Rd, got on the Big Wheel and hated it so much, got on the Spinny Twister Ting and it went so fast I didnt feel it move........won 1 cuddly, went on the long bumpy slid and ended up two lumps on my ass, and finally went through a maze thing that took me an hour to get out off!!!!!!!!

I can only say one ting..............NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My thoughts exactly!! Holy moley...and I thought Jess had a lot!!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
375 tapes?
eek.gif

So I would LOOOVE to go on some fun rides with Boner, esp. the kinds where we get spun around and end up SMOOSHED really tight against each other, or where I have to hang onto him like grim death!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom