They can say what they want about Pleba

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BONO'ppetit

War Child
....but you guys amaze me. You always have the best pics on the internet. I can always count on seeing something new here. I'd like to know where you get them all. I can see some are taken at concerts, but others, it isn't so apparent. Anyway, great job.
thumbup.gif

not only for the pictures but the ladies (and guys too) are extremely supportive of each other and the band. Sure sometimes it grazes over into the somewhat inappropriate :wink: but 99.9% of Plebans do it in good humor and have nothing but respect for the band

with the exception of hair gel - no respect for hair gel

I :heart: the Pleba community

PLEBA is the best place for U2 pix on the Internet. It's amazing, I'll never forget the day I discovered it and got hooked. I'll always feel right at home here.

I :heart: PLEBA!!!

I never post, but come here every day!!! :wink:

Seriously, caption threads are about the best thing ever, and all you PLEBAns are great!

PLEBA? Oh, I read it strictly for the articles.

*snort*

Seriously, I haven't found a much better antidote to a really crappy day. Margaritas included.

And yes,

angelordevil said:

Wouldn't PLEBA make a great name for a planet?

I really think NASA should re-concentrate its efforts on the establishment and colonization of Planet PLEBA. Sign me up for the first mission.

:D

verte76 said:
PLEBA is the best place for U2 pix on the Internet.
Yep. You can find anything here. U2 feet. U2 sweat. U2 eye goobers. Whatever the heck your little heart desires. Imagination's the limit. I'm impressed. :wink:

I'm so glad I found this place (thanks to a nudge from my "partner in U2 'crime'" and sister, swandiver). And I'm double glad I started posting. I never knew there were so many "just like me" out there. Thanks, everyone. :hug:

^ Totally agree. (Well, apart from the swandiver part. :wink: )

Everyone here is so welcoming and friendly. I don't think I've ever seen real bitchiness happening here. Its become my little planet of relief from the real world.

Or maybe PLEBA is the real world........ :ohmy:

I agree with all of you, Pleba is great, and Pleban's are all very welcoming, nice and funny :heart:

I'm just here cuz I appreciate the music so much.

No, really, I mean it!

Anybody check out that Bono chest (oops I mean Bono jewelry) thread again lately?

Seriously! It's the music.

PLEBA girls aren't scary at all :no: -- we're actually quite friendly and easy to get along with. Which is why I love it here!! :up:

PLEBA :rockon:

Meghan said:
Everyone here is so welcoming and friendly.

They are :yes:. Haven't seen much in the way of fighting here, either. I love a good debate, myself, but it does seem more fighting/debating goes on in other areas of the boards, and this is a nice place to come to when you just want to breathe a bit :).

Originally posted by Meghan
Or maybe PLEBA is the real world........ :ohmy:

Heh. I wish.

Also, I like the idea of a PLEBA planet :D. Think we can convince the band to join us there? :hmm:...

Angela

Back
Top Bottom