The Beautiful Men thread part...uh...I've lost count.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A couple more

DWF15-492272.jpg

42-15410192.jpg

*has fainted*

Here is my offering. The gorgeous Roger Federer:drool:

00_01.jpg

U2ElevatesMe415 said:
He was on the concert ReAct Now & I thought of you! :giggle:

Haha, same here :D :yes:! I saw him and was like, "Ohhhh, I hope U2democrat is watching this right now!"

He was being very flirtatious with some of the girls in the crowd :p. 'Twas kinda funny.

So...at some point and time here within the next hour or two, I shall attempt to get some screen caps of Neil from that State Theater show. And once I get those, prepare for a bit of a barrage, LOL ;).

I've got another little data disc full of various Finn-related things I've found online and saved...perhaps I should make some screen caps from those, too :hmm:...

Angela

Oh I know I was so excited when he came on!!! :hyper:

He was very flirtatious! I was telling my roommate if he did that to me I would have fainted, she said "Ah yes you definitely would have swooned."

Thanks for thinking of me :D
25222041649.jpg

25222034158.jpg

25221530561.jpg

:giggle::combust:

Here's one for you Johnny Depp fans:

nytimesmagportfolio1if.jpg

More Colin Farrell (however he is looking a bit ropey of late, so here's a pre ropey pic).

colin_farrell_04.jpg

U2democrat said:
Oh I know I was so excited when he came on!!! :hyper:

Hehe, not a surprise there. I was thinking, "Oh, I can only imagine her reaction right now," LOL.

Originally posted by U2democrat
He was very flirtatious! I was telling my roommate if he did that to me I would have fainted, she said "Ah yes you definitely would have swooned."

LOL, yeah, I don't doubt that. If that'd been Bono or Neil doing that to me, I probably would've done a similar thing, heh :p.

Maybe if you fainted, John'd catch you ;).

Originally posted by U2democrat
Thanks for thinking of me :D

You're welcome :hug:.

All right, so, yeah, I'm having issues trying to save the screen caps from that show that I want to share, which is kinda ticking me off. But in the meantime, while I try and work on that, I went through the screen caps that have been successfully saved from various videos, and shall post a few of those instead:

Doing one of my favorite songs ever ("Don't Dream It's Over") and looking adorable to boot:
NeilFinn24.jpg

Goofing around with one of his bandmates:
NeilFinn25.jpg

Just had to share another one of him in this outfit-can ya tell I think he looks quite good in this one? LOL:
NeilFinn26.jpg

And there is one video which was made out of a part of the show I want to get caps from, so since I have that, I guess I could share that one for now:
NeilFinn28.jpg

Angela

Last edited:
U2ElevatesMe415 said:
he kind of looks like Larry there :drool:

Hmmm...wow, I never thought of that, but yeah...I could see where you see the Larry resembelance. Interesting...:hmm:...

And LOL at MrsSpringsteen's Robin Williams remark :p. Can't imagine you'll ever have to say that about Neil...that guy's not exactly the most hairy person on the planet.

But I can't really make fun of John here...after all, there's some pictures of Bono from the early 90s or so in which there is hair galore, LOL.

Angela

Last edited:
U2democrat said:
John really isn't hairy, that's the ironic thing...i think it's just the coloring on the photo. :shrug:

LOL, oh, yeah? Hm. Weird.

Gahhhh...my sister got a letter today, apparently she has the opportunity to do some ambassador thing or whatever for her school, and if she did this, she'd get to travel to another part of the world.

Guess where she'd get to go if she did this?

Australia and New Zealand! Arrrrrrgh, how I envy her...:sigh:...

Angela

Back
Top Bottom