*Teen PLEBAn Party: Teaching U2 the Language of Love in Montreal*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ohhh, yay!! :hyper:

Dinner time...

I don't want to write a paper, I want to talk :| Stoopid. I've vaguely considering not doing it :shifty:

:shifty: Gaaaaahhhh I so do not want to write it. It's only two pages...but the topic is so impossible!!

Yay for bumped due dates! Even when mine get bumped, I still end up doing them at the last minute :sigh:

Val, I read the first chapter of your first fic. Pretty good. I'm going to try to read the rest of it when I can.

This time in two months I'll be in Minneapolis :hyper::hyper::hyper:

The time...it grows ever shorter!!

I don't think I'm doing the paper. I'm missing some of the info and...ugh, I just can't legitamately write it. I didn't even read the book. Fail :|
At least it's only 15% of the grade, and I have the extra credit I did, which I can get up to ten extra points with.

Thanks so much :happy: You're, em, a more accomplished writer, so that makes me happy :hug:
No prob. It's different. A good kind of different. I'd just make one little suggestion. When a new character starts speaking, put their dialogue in a new paragraph otherwise it can get confusing as to who's talking. That's just me, though. You do what's comfortable with you.

I think I know what you're talking about. I noticed that most everyone writes dialogue so that each speaker gets their own line or paragraph...and it is much easier to read.

I think I started writing this in the fashion of how a book is written (for whatever reason), and then got used to it, even though it looks jumbled to me. I'm actually trying to "fix" that style now. So, thanks for the advice :)

Still here!? Its evening, I had my nine periods of school today :down:

Haha, yeah, I'm on my phone in class :shh:
This class is epically boring, and the semester is almost over, so...yeah :lol:

:down: ooo nasty.....evening here too....well...obviously :lol: there's only an hour diff between me and you right?

EDIT: LOL fair enough Val. I wish I could do that in my media class -_-

my teacher, lovely as she is, gave me 24 hr notice on a mock exam that I have tomorrow. I should be revising. But. I. cant. be. arsed. damn woman. >_> *rant over*

Yep , very obvious :lol:
I'm really thinking about getting a Ipod toutch now, to I can go on the internet while on vacation.
And to keep myself occupied and in contact with you guys when GA lining :giggle:

Is this bad?

I don't know why it's so small...

The picture, that is. PB sometimes acts stupid and shrinks pictures.

:whistle:

Edit: Ack, yeah, I got the message that your box is full. I had a great joke in there and everything :grumpy:
Ok, it wasn't great.

Back
Top Bottom