*Teen PLEBAn Party: Teaching U2 the Language of Love in Montreal*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Me!! I'm on my phone in bed...WHY?? I hate sleeping this late :|
Getting up now, haha. I hear thunder outside! I'm so excited :hyper:

:lol:

I'm an early riser too.
Ooooh an electrical storm eh :hmm: :drool:

I had the most random dream last night. I was at a U2 show and I was in the middle of the pit. And then the lights went out and they started blasting Gimme More by Britney Spears over the speakers and everyone in the stadium started dancing like it was a giant club or something :lol: It was so random.

I had the most random dream last night. I was at a U2 show and I was in the middle of the pit. And then the lights went out and they started blasting Gimme More by Britney Spears over the speakers and everyone in the stadium started dancing like it was a giant club or something :lol: It was so random.

:lmao:

I fell back to sleep :doh:

Haha, that is wierd and random! I would be highly disturbed if they played Britney Spears, lemme tell you. It'd be like...guys...WTF? :lol:

You cant really say more than :lmao: do you :lol:
Such a random dream. So how is everyone today.
I'm making dinner! Baked potatoes, and Filet (chicken) with warm honey and Fetta cheese, (i dunno if you guys call it like that) inside, and a nice salad. :drool: I can't wait to eat.

And then do their own version of oops i did it again ? Miniskirts included:wink:

Larry in drag V.2.0 :lol: If that would ever happen again ..
Its been ages since I had a u2 dream tough. I wish I had more :wink:

I've had about 3 , one has faded completely , and 2 during concert.
Wich was pretty funny because the 360 stage was there, At least.. The outer circle, but no claw above it.

The first one was my best, It was a beach concert and I sat next to Bono :drool: and he just sang a few songs and hugged me :lol: So weird. He was very pretty .

Its scary how your mind can subconsciously remember every detail of a person and recreate it in 3-d again, with a completely unknown surrounding.
(I never saw a waterfall and mountains on a beach before in my life as far as I recall :lol: Especially not in Holland. We are a flat country :lmao:

Right I'll shut up now :reject:

Ya dreams are so mysterious. But they're pretty cool :up:

Aww the beach dream sounds so cute :cute:

I love having U2 dreams. I always wake up so happy :D

One of the best ones I've had was me being on the outer rail during a show and Larry was coming around the catwalk and he stops, looks at me, grabs my arms and pulls me on stage, and gives me the most delicious kiss ever :sexywink: Oh man, if that's what he's like in real life..that boy can kiss!

I woke up and couldn't stop smiling :drool:

I know what you mean by that! it does make you so happy! I couldn't stop smiling too.
Best way to wake up...Ever. Beats any kind of breakfast :wink:

But I'm not the only one who kissed with a member of u2 in my dreams .. Phew!
I really feel like a freak sometimes. But How can you not love them.

Ce moi ? :tsk: uh - uh I would NEVER do that:shifty:
Ah , guilty pleasures. how was your day anyway :hug:?

I'm an early riser too.
Ooooh an electrical storm eh :hmm: :drool:

HAHAHAHAHAH oh I wish I was in that dream! So awesome.. XD

Once, I dreamt I was swimming in a lake with friends and family, ands suddenly Bono appeared and he said to me: "Hey boy, you have to get out of the lake, we're going to give a concert here."
And I said: "Whut?! I'm a girl, can't you see?"
Bono appologised and that was the end.. I wasn't even surprised to see him in my dream..:ohmy::crack::crack:

Got home from work, fixed me dinner, and now relaxing.

Edit: Jorinde: Wow , thats random. I don't know which part is more confusing tough.
U2 giving a concert in the middle of a lake , or Bono mistaking you for a boy.

Got home from work, fixed me dinner, and now relaxing.

Edit: Jorinde: Wow , thats random. I don't know which part is more confusing tough.
U2 giving a concert in the middle of a lake , or Bono mistaking you for a boy.
Yep.. This dream was a long time ago, I think I kind of forgot my other U2 dreams. XD

I don't mind if U2 gave a concert in the middle of a lake with swimming suits on..:hmm:

Haha , reminds me of the Baby u2 pic in the red .. nevermind you know.

Fast cars blasting trough the speakers :rockon::rockon:
Aleesh is keeping up to well with her no-interference month.
I wouldn't last a second.

Awwww, Domo, what a cute dream :cute: And yeah, the way we create things in our dreams is so wild...
I've had so many U2 dreams over the years it's not even funny :lol:

Liz- at least you don't need an antibiotic. Get rest. Eat soup. :giggle: :hug:

Well I'm out to eat. On the phone again, of course.:der: Tomorrow I have to go to some stupid mothers day dinner with my family that I so don't want to go to. Uggggghh :crack: I've had to do stupid yard work all day and am stressed to the max. I'm just not that kinda guy. I'm more drawn to art and music. Anything involving the use of muscles you can forget it!

Back
Top Bottom