TEEN PLEBAn Party: Summer = Concerts, festivals, and a lot of drooling.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know , its good for me , but always there will be those things that bug you!
I just love the fact that I got his face/expression right.

Hey , its a head shot! If I had to draw the rest of the body , he would probably look like a balloon-head. Yo know the effect, Body to small , head to big.

The next thread should be named : Oh Summer where are thou ?

mwahahaha MY PLAN WORKED! :evil:

actually, there was no plan o.o
anyway...Im glad LOL. I think it shall stay like this for a while :drool: I made a few while I was bored and waiting for pai- Ah nevermind. :lol:

She was just saying that she only liked it on occasion...I was like..."But...but it...it's very naiiiice..."

Clearly, she hasn't seen...wait, I have to find the perfect picture. Brace yourself.

Well, this was easy...

0000000012.jpg

I thiiiink that picture can actually be used to prove anything.

:faint:

Btw, there is a difference between stubble and scruff (or as I call it, scruffle).

That^ is stubble. I iz ded naow.

:lol: cool :up:

I shall take a look, but Im off now Val, its late but Im going to paint - this requires ridding the desk of unwanted objects, such as the laptop :lol: ):

I'll talk to you soon :hug::hug:

Ok, see ya, goodnight, good luck, etc :hug:

Edit: LOL, thanks! I stared at them for awhile and then I was like..."Mommy, pleeease? I love them so..." :lol:

I figured Boston is to Dublin like New York is to London. Boston/Dublin=Cute and Quaint...NY/London=Huge,awesome,dirty...etc :lol:

I LOVED Dublin, so I'd probably love Boston, haha.

Btw, as far as NYC goes, I meant "huge" population wise. Manhattan island is like, 12 miles long or something :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom