TEEN PLEBAN GIRLS: Eddie Vedder, Cant Find A Better Man

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
and not that popular.
i was going to put alicia keys but everyone knows who that is
when i say bob geldof people are going to be like :huh:

We were talking about Live Aid last year in english class and everyone went like Who's that guy? :eyebrow:

I'm the only one like It's Bob Geldof :D (all proud to know him) and that's Bono right there! :hyper:

and there are alot of rich snobs in my school who dont care about anyone. so thats why im doing this. they all need an awakening...carrying their coach purses and driving their mercedes.

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
and there are alot of rich snobs in my school who dont care about anyone. so thats why im doing this. they all need an awakening...carrying their coach purses and driving their mercedes.

I'm so happy we don't really have people like that over here. I mean, some of them are a bit snob, they act like they own the place. But they're not that bad!

yeah. its because i go to a small private catholic high school. so practically everyone is rich.

yeah ive gone to a catholic/private school my ENTIRE life. and thats not necessairly good.

uh yeah im filthy rich. actually right now im in hawaii just got back from the beach.

WithOrWithOutE said:
:ohmy:

Dang you are rich! Is Edge there with you!? :drool:

:laugh:

yeah i hang out with alot of celebrities..its no big deal really.

well ...idk... my mom just wanted us to go to catholic school. we're not super religious or anything.

Back
Top Bottom