TEEN PLEBA GIRLS: Impatiently waiting to see our guys in 3D hotness

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
iloveedge said:
I see you where talking to yourself again :rolleyes:

er...:reject:

iloveedge said:

Bono hits us :(

:lmao:

Just a funny video of them during JT where Adams makes a really funny laugh!

:lmao:

what about Adam's laugh? :hyper: I've never seen that!

I missed you all :grumpy:

hi Adge!

Hi Austin!

hi love!

:hug:

now I'll go before I start talking to myself again...too late..:reject:

:kiss:

its okay. it was pretty bad when i got it. i didnt handle it too well. i was crying and stuff its justa really shitty feeling

lmao this week has been terrible..finally i talked to him today! we were in the computer lab working on the paper today
i was like do u want help in there?
and he said i would love help.
and then i was like :cute: :D

but it was cool. idk what im going to do about it ....

omg! aww :cute: :giggle:

ugh well why don't you try to come on to him lmao and see what he does? Like maybe brush your hand against his and then be like oops sorry but you're really not. lol. or brush against him. haha..maybe that wouldn't work. idk :laugh:

that all ready happened today
his hand kept touching mine evrytime i gave him a disk

omg! So he went out of his way to touch you. ugh! well idk either! if you ask and he says no then it'll be bad..but if he says yes that would be awesome. what to do what to do :crazy: I still say you should go for it but wtf do I know. lol

ooh! omg today I talked to my mom about seeing U2 3D and she said if it didn't snow that "maybe" we could make it to the Feb 10th showing and I was all excited. but then later today my mom was on the phone and she made an appointment to go to a town meeting thing on that same day and she didn't even act like she remembered that was the day it was playing :| I didn't say anything but god I felt like crying.

so later I suggested that instead of spending like $100 on gas, tickets, and meals, and since we weren't going anyway :grumpy: that maybe she could set that money aside for when the next U2 tour comes around and then was I'll actually be able to afford to go. She said that would be ok. so yay. Because I was thinking, would I rather see the movie or see them in person? uh hello! In person! :lol:

lol
its hard for me. i have really low self esteem and my dad is to blame there. b/c of the stuff ive been through in the past i never wear my emotions on my sleeve. like bono says i wear my heart on my head.

idk what i should do!

lol in person!!!!!
so much better

like im excited to see it but i know its just b/c im dying without anything U2 related

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
lol
its hard for me. i have really low self esteem and my dad is to blame there. b/c of the stuff ive been through in the past i never wear my emotions on my sleeve. like bono says i wear my heart on my head.

idk what i should do!

yeah I totally get that I'm the same way. well you could flirt with him some more and see what happens. Maybe he'll get the hint that you like him. I mean it's not like you're flinching away from him or anything. lol.

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
lol in person!!!!!
so much better

like im excited to see it but i know its just b/c im dying without anything U2 related

I know! It's an easy decision. And it makes me feel better to know I'm going to see them. I'm even saving all the money I can cause there's nothing that's going to stop me. And if they come here in the winter I'm going to..to...hang up on Adam when he calls me!..ok so it's only in my dreams but it still counts lmao. If it snows then we'll have to fly to see them and UGH so much more money. :|

they wont start touring until next year. guarenteed. theres no way theres gonna be an album earlier than fall

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
they wont start touring until next year. guarenteed. theres no way theres gonna be an album earlier than fall

well that would be cool if they came to the US next summer. perfect time for me to see him..uh I mean them. lol. I seriously wrote him! dang. I was thinking of Adam too. :drool: hehe

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
lol itll prob. be like the vertigo tour - spring 09.

yay. The only bad thing about the last tour was that the very LAST place they came to was Portland so it was in the middle of winter and there was no way I could get there. So I hope they come to me sooner in the tour.

heeey! It's almost Valentines day! Perfect for secret admirers :flirt:

:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom