So excited fer college

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hippyactress said:
I'm still the best egg player in these here parts ;) lol...now you HAVE to form Dooblin Calling ;)

:lol:

DOOBLIN CALLING!!!!! I'll start the East Coast branch.

Or maybe I can just dress up as the mascot.
testudo.gif

The best thing about University of MD is that I bought a black hat with a red M on it. IT'S MY MONA HAT ;)

MonaVox said:
O well I'm gonna be a rockstar so I won't have to grow up or have a real life. No worries

Can I be your assistant?!?! :D I don't want to have a real life either! My summer job is making me dread having a "real life." I'm about to start my 3rd year of college, and I don't wanna grow up! :scream:

But I'm sure you'll have a great time at school! It was kind of scary for me at first, but now I really enjoy it. Study hard, party harder! ;)

Last edited:
[color=royal blue]I don't party.....I'll be the one locked in my closet...writing sonnets....to my cellist boyfriend Christian who delivers flowers part-time... and who is also saving up to buy me a Gibson and a new jean jacket......

you see his family is actually filthy rich, but Christian wants to establish his OWN life apart from that.

So he's been paying his own way fer everything.

I met him while doing laundry in the basement.....

One of my socks was stuck to his fine fine self...

He wears suspenders in a mofodaddy hot way?..like Ewan McGregor in ?Moulin Rogue??..WHO WAS ALSO NAMED CHRISTIAN O_O WASN?T HE?

THE LOVETH OF MY LIFE, CHRISTIAN HAS A SECRET LIFE.

I--

What thread am I in?
[/color]

MonaVox said:
[color=royal blue]I don't party.....I'll be the one locked in my closet...writing sonnets....to my cellist boyfriend Christian who delivers flowers part-time... and who is also saving up to buy me a Gibson and a new jean jacket......
[/color]

LMFAO!!!!! :lol:

*prays for a "Christian" at her school*

MonaVox said:
[color=royal blue]He wears suspenders in a mofodaddy hot way?..like Ewan McGregor in ?Moulin Rogue??..WHO WAS ALSO NAMED CHRISTIAN O_O WASN?T HE?
[/color]

If you find your Christian, please find out if he has a brother/good friend and send him my way! :)

Thank God this is my last year in college!!!!!!! I' m sick and tired of studying!!!! I've been studying non-stop since I was 2 years old ( That's if you include kindergarden of course! lol..Because I started kindergarden when I was 2)..and I think it's high time I have a breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaak! lol :scream:

I know how you feel, I was too! I just finished this year. I hope it's everything you hoped for and more. Have fun and best wishes!:)

Niamh_Saoirse said:
Thank God this is my last year in college!!!!!!! I' m sick and tired of studying!!!! I've been studying non-stop since I was 2 years old ( That's if you include kindergarden of course! lol..Because I started kindergarden when I was 2)..and I think it's high time I have a breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaak! lol :scream:

Well I can honestly say that after one year of military service im really excited to start college!:laugh:

Ultravioletbabe said:
Have fun Mona but oh behave! ;) :D :angel:

!! are you saying I usually DON'T? :mac:

334%3C58%3A%3B23232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A87%3D727%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C995%3A%3B85ot1lsi

OOPS how'd that get in here.........:eek: ;) :angel:

BTW just re-read my description of Christian LMAOOOOON at myself.....

334%3C58%3A%3B23232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A87%3D727%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C75%3B8988ot1lsi

[color=royal blue] I just finished a two day / 4 trash bag -long process of cleaning my room.

Do you know

If you take apart yer BED and like....you can VACUUM under there..... and there's so much crap you lost in like 5th grade? Geeez

I think I ate something weird with the vacuum at one point though bc it smelled all burned :slant:

I move out Thursday.....our living room is filled with stuff I'm takin' with.

The saddest thing I ever had to do.....so far....was take everything off my walls..... even though most of it I'm bringin' with me.... it was so sad. My walls are NEKKID.

DAD: LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO THE PAINT! AAAH
ME: *thought bubble* Good time to be movin' out.....
[/color]

MonaVox said:
[color=royal blue]If you take apart yer BED and like....you can VACUUM under there..... and there's so much crap you lost in like 5th grade? Geeez[/color]

...I found a poster I made in 6th grade :eek:
...and a happy meal toy from waaaaay back in the day :eek: :eek:
:help:

Back
Top Bottom