PLEBAns--Which shows are you attending?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ruffian

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
So it looks like the sign thing is settled with "Take this Mouth" being the winner (yay!) :applaud:

What shows on the first leg will PLEBAns be attending? Who will be in GA? Any plans to meet up with other PLEBAns at those shows? We have a great group getting together in San Diego. Any others of you want to come out of the woodwork and make some signs?

I'll be at both shows in San Diego (seated the first show, section LL24, GA for the second) and two shows in Chicago, 5/7 and 5/9--both GA. I'm trying for the 3rd show given that it is Bono's birthday--can't miss that!

Going to Philly 1 and hopefully Chicago 1....meeting up with Rebekah (starsgoblue) and many others from both pleba and the octagon bar!!!!!!! :hyper:

I'll be at the Nice concert! :dancing:
Where can this meetings be found? Cause I've searched through the PLEBA section but I didn't find anything....:eyebrow:

YAY!!! nurse chrissi, if you make it to SD it would be great to have you meet up with others of us (kellyahern, u2fanatic4ever, just to name a few). I'll be in the GA line on the 30th.

I hope I see the others of you in Chicago--Miss Becky, maybe it will be our night on stage (or we'll see who can elbow who out of the way ;)). If you're interested in a get-together or just some in-line socializing, PM me. Would love to see the PLEBA sisterhood in full force--and maybe we can coordinate some signs...

Hiya ruffian!!

Well, I am going to SD#1 and have GAs.. Also going to LA#1 and have GAs for that too.

I want to go to more!!!!!!!!!!!!! tho.. only two shows..its killing me! wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh:sad:

Denver 1 (GA - going solo)
Chicago 1 (GA with Neutral) :hyper:
Dublin 1 and 2 (GAs for both nights, want to trade 2nd night for awesome seats.)

U2Fanatic4ever said:
Hiya ruffian!!

Well, I am going to SD#1 and have GAs.. Also going to LA#1 and have GAs for that too.

I want to go to more!!!!!!!!!!!!! tho.. only two shows..its killing me! wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh:sad:

U2Fanatic4ever we are going to have a blast :hug:

I'm just insane with the waiting (as I manage to post every single day--people I'm sure are so sick of hearing it!)...

BrightestStar :hug:

I feel your pain. I couldn't get anything for LA, got a lousy seat for Anaheim (but I'm going at least).

FINALLY scored GA tix for Phoenix.

~BrightestStar~ said:
BrightestStar...:sad: I'm so sad for you :( If you were in SD for the opener I would personally help boost your fanny onto the stage :hug: (and then I would pull you off of there by your ankle and take your place :evil:)

but it's the thought that counts :shifty:

YOu have to GO!! We are going to wear our showercaps and bring our loofa's......REMEMBER!!!:wink:

:hug: Aww you guys!

Dismantled said:
YOu have to GO!! We are going to wear our showercaps and bring our loofa's......REMEMBER!!!:wink:

:lmao:

ruffian said:

BrightestStar...:sad: I'm so sad for you :( If you were in SD for the opener I would personally help boost your fanny onto the stage :hug: (and then I would pull you off of there by your ankle and take your place :evil:)

but it's the thought that counts :shifty:
\
LOL ..remember, we're a team. But thanks for the boost! :wink:

U just want to see what I would do if I got up there! lol :mac:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom