Pleban party... easy on your knees?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MBS said:
Slane is *very* yummy...:drool: :drool:
Mind you...I wasn't staring at Edgie..:lol:

Magical fingers :drool:

:D

Gonna peel anything else off while your at it?
Clothes? A banana? :tongue:

:laugh:
I couldn've guessed that one.

Bananas yes, clothes no...cause they're always off now a days. It gets tedious after awhile :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yea....you do that....but who's going to be your partner?

Why the zen master himself of course :wink:

zen.jpg

MBS said:

Maybe he could rub ya...ya know..help you relax..release some energy....:wink:

:drool:

I better remind him to make sure he covers all my muscles. Gotta make sure every part of me is warmed up just to be on the safe side.

Back on for a second, then I'm out the door.

Mucca, I've been meaning to ask you, what's your e-mail address? And answer quickly, there's not time to waste! :hyper:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Hey Wild! I saw a picture of you recently....and I thought NI looked a little like Adam.

Adam?????:huh:

HAir colours the same i suppose. He has been known to look like Bono around Popmart.

NI is similar to Bono he's the same height, shoe size, Nationality, Eye clour , hair color(naturally) , build, accent, freckles, hairy chest.... must see if i can find a pic of him in 1997...

WildHoney said:

HAir colours the same i suppose. He has been known to look like Bono around Popmart.

NI is similar to Bono he's the same height, shoe size, Nationality, Eye clour , hair color(naturally) , build, accent, freckles, hairy chest.... must see if i can find a pic of him in 1997...

Yea..that must be it...the hair color...I don't know NI as much as you...so I wouldn't know.

WildHoney said:

:lol:

You must've been very driven to find someone that looked like Bono eh?

That's quite a catch :D

Sad_Girl said:
So if Mucca hides in Edge's guitar case, and I hide in Adams, some one can hide in with the disassembled drumkit (or in the bass drum? :eyebrow: )... but since Bono's main instrument is his voice, does that mean VP will be hiding in his Mouth?

NewBonowall.jpg

OMG!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yes. :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom