Pleban Girls Party - Worldwide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

Nope - St George's cross is the Flag of England - the Flag of the UK is the Union Flag which is a combination of the Scottish Flag, the Northern Ireland flag and the English flag

418.gif

Let's me keep my thoughts ok SG :wink: :reject:

Hi Carmel and Thora :hug: :wave:

Drea said:
No - and since you're not still at work, how about we discuss something much better... like the RSOC thread you started :drool: (Even if I haven't put any pics in yet :lol: )

Yeah:drool: now that is a topic that I sure everyone here can agree on:wink:

How are you tonight?:hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Hi Thora :hug: how are you tonight?

oh, and Carmel, I have to tell you that my Gav thinks all Scots are crazy :p

I would have to agree with your Gav.:lol:
I am guessing he knows a few Scottish guys?

:eeklaugh:

Carmelu2fan said:

I would have to agree with your Gav.:lol:
I am guessing he knows a few Scottish guys?

:eeklaugh:

:lol: yeah, he lives in Northwest England, so he's not far away. Plus he's spent a lot of time in Scotland - he says parts of it are the most beautiful places in the whole world

Carmelu2fan said:
What are you having for dinner Thora?:hug:

I'm not quite sure. It's getting too late to have a full meal, so I think I'm gonna have something small. Probably a bowl of soup and a sandwich. I'm too tired to make anything more complicated tonight. :)

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: yeah, he lives in Northwest England, so he's not far away. Plus he's spent a lot of time in Scotland - he says parts of it are the most beautiful places in the whole world

Sorry for bring this up again...this is why I thought your sig meant you + Gav = Love. *Shuts up about subject and hides in :reject: box*

I'm doing fine Carmel :D

I'm not tired of you FB :hug:

Drea said:

Hell yes :drool:

Did you get a chance to look at the other links on YouTube? :wink: I got your PM btw and replied :)

I saw a few of them and I must say, Elevation rawks:rockon:. Thanks for looking those up for me. I did a search a while ago and came up with zlich.:shrug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Sorry for bring this up again...this is why I thought your sig meant you + Gav = Love. *Shuts up about subject and hides in :reject: box*

I'm doing fine Carmel :D

I'm not tired of you FB :hug:

that IS what it means - just like I said it did

and why would you come in and ask if we were tired of you, FB? :eyebrow: :confused:

Carmelu2fan said:

I saw a few of them and I must say, Elevation rawks:rockon:. Thanks for looking those up for me. I did a search a while ago and came up with zlich.:shrug:

:D Well, first I tried "Elevation", but of course got a bunch of real U2 stuff... so I tried "U2 tribute" *g* With that and knowing that Elevation's website is u2tributeband.com, it was easy to figure out which of the ones listed was them - especially when at least three of their links are from a show they did in Vancouver last year :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

I hear that from Gavin, I think I may have to consider planning a trip:hmm:

Thora- soup and sandwich sounds perfect for a late night comfort meal:drool:

FB- I am sorry I did not say hi:uhoh: :hug:

Carmelu2fan said:

I hear that from Gavin, I think I may have to consider planning a trip:hmm:

Thora- soup and sandwich sounds perfect for a late night comfort meal:drool:

FB- I am sorry I did not say hi:uhoh: :hug:

HI Carmel:wave:

Hooray! :D

I got two fillings today. That was bad enough, but I need 5 or 6 more... next appointment is in two weeks. :(

This is really going to put a dent in my savings plan!

Back
Top Bottom