Pleban Girls Party - Where you do not have to wear pants if its not cold!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My overbearing and humorless older brother and I went to Target the other day to buy a thing for his even less-humorless girlfriend (around my house she's known as "Stick"). I picked up a bottle of wine, you know, just for emergencies and then offered to get his stuff all in one transaction.

He looks at me and deadpans: "I got this. You just buy your hooch."

:lmao:

Mullen4Prez said:

It has to be hand written. I just hate doing work over the summer. It's very important :(

We'll get it done, don't worry. :)

A good way to start is, when your surfing the net, start looking for websites...find a few good ones and do some reading...and then determine (if you don't already know) what aspect of the topic you're writing about, specifically.

Mullen4Prez said:

It has to be hand written. I just hate doing work over the summer. It's very important :(

Hand-written??? What torture! If I assigned something handwritten to my students they'd drive themselves silly trying to figure out how to turn the pen on.

Elessarian said:
My overbearing and humorless older brother and I went to Target the other day to buy a thing for his even less-humorless girlfriend (around my house she's known as "Stick"). I picked up a bottle of wine, you know, just for emergencies and then offered to get his stuff all in one transaction.

Stick:lmao:

Hooch...:drool: I was on an Archaeology dig on summer and thats all we drank...its like OJ on crack:drool: its so fizzy and good:drool:

Elessarian said:

VintagePunk said:

That's very sweet...but I'll have at least another 5 or 6 years before I'm even close to the coveted Dr. title. :sigh:

I'm still an undergrad...it's my honours thesis. :ohmy:

And I don't plan on starting grad school right away, I need to work for a year or two first. Of course, by the time I get the Dr. thing, I'll be 86 years old, and too friggin senile to realize its significance, anyway...

Ooooh, let's plan a co-Dr. party!! There will be much toasting and roasting...20 years from now. :wink:

Elessarian said:

Hand-written??? What torture! If I assigned something handwritten to my students they'd drive themselves silly trying to figure out how to turn the pen on.

OMG! mine would do the same thing...its like when you ask them to add 2+2 and they run and grab a caculator:lmao:

They force math/stats/research methods on us. I've had stats up the wazoo for the past several years. :mad:

Speaking of which, my less than glowing marks in the area might add on another 20 years for me to find a school that will actually be willing to accept me. :madspit:

I've heard though, that many US schools aren't as stats-centric as Canadian ones. :hmm:

VintagePunk said:
Ohhhhhh!!!!!! I just remembered!!!!! I heard COBL on the radio today!!! :hyper: :hyper:

:hyper:

I haven't heard it on the radio yet as a single. But I heard it when HTDAAB came out and they played it. When the album came out, alot of statios here were playing different tracks from it, not just Vertigo. :D

Dismantled said:

Bono's so damn cool:drool: Oh I was in the bookstore today and saw the copy of "Bono in Conversation" I cannot really afford it now but I damn near read the whole thing standing there:shh: I'll have to go back tomorrow and finish it:wink:

I'm on my 2nd reading of it. :drool:

daygloeyes2 said:

:hyper:

I haven't heard it on the radio yet as a single. But I heard it when HTDAAB came out and they played it. When the album came out, alot of statios here were playing different tracks from it, not just Vertigo. :D

I'm DESPERATE to see the video on TV...

The UK girls have talked about the single coming with a DVD video...does anyone know if that's the case here in North America?

VintagePunk said:

I'm DESPERATE to see the video on TV...

The UK girls have talked about the single coming with a DVD video...does anyone know if that's the case here in North America?

I saw it on u2.com...pretty sweet...that was my favorite part of the show...there was something really magical about it.:yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom