Pleban Girls Party - These Fast Cars Will Do Us No Good

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Take your time Kaf:wave: I am just about to head home for the evening. I will check later for the PM

Drea, JT Adam is a lean, mean, sex machine...:shifty: OK, that was cheesy but you get the point:wink:

I will try to come back later...:hug:Ciao for now ladies....
and Wayne :kiss:

G'night Carmel :hug: Hope we see you later on :sad:

I'll head out now and get some stuff done too. Will return :sexywink: Ciao!

I'm baaaccccckkkkkkkk!!!! :wink:

kafrun said:
Carmel - PM is on the way ASAP! I'm just a wee bit.. distracted at the moment :shh: But I'll get it to you.

Dazz - :wave: What an entrance! :lol::hug:

Bye Thora, anytime! :hug:

:giggle:

then I had to check several e-mails & reply so i couldn't come back till now.....and I may have only either 5 or 15 mins with ya.

i'll take what I can get :lol:

:wink: :hug:S

Working on Sims family portraits at the moment, these are the ones I got done today/yesterday

Norton.jpg

Fehr.jpg

clayton.jpg

Wilson.jpg

Springsteen.jpg

:hug::heart:

Survival is so relative..

The test went alright, :slant:
It was an essay test, and the question the asked was way out from left field. I just hope I put down enough facts..

But even more fun is I had a slight cough/sore throat last night. This morning I had an extremely sore throat
So now I feel crappy and am trying to study for economics:happy:

While on some strange medeince high...:crazy:

</rant>

And Awwww!!! I have a cute family! :love:

But how are you, my dear?

~BrightestStar~ said:

But even more fun is I had a slight cough/sore throat last night. This morning I had an extremely sore throat
So now I feel crappy and am trying to study for economics:happy:

While on some strange medeince high...:crazy:

But how are you, my dear?

Cold Medicine buzz :crack: :lol:

I'm alright thanks :)

~BrightestStar~ said:
Did Sim SG get a new haircut? :hmm:

Just like real Sg did?

Speaking of which....we gonna get pics soon? :flirt:

Nope, she's had this hairdo for awhile now

and I need to get the highlights done before I take any pics, plus Mark won't be back (with the digital camera) until Friday

That's good that he has seen how much work you've had to deal with and is understanding about your not feeling like going out :yes: :heart:

I'm sorry to hear that, you've said how busy this time of year is for you, I just didn't really get a clear picture of it, I guess, until now. That really sucks; it seems like there should be some sort of provisions made for an extra employee for part-time or overtime or some such thing to help keep up :madwife:

Bri - econ hint... It's easier to remember which way the graph curves on the supply/demand(?) chart if you relate them to stage positions :wink: (Don't laugh, it worked for me using a different band...)

Good evening ladies :wave: :heart:

Drea It really sucks how busy you are! :hug: :heart: I would say I hope it gets better, but I know that won't happen for a while. :wink:

BonoAdam2.jpg

Some Adam love to make you feel better. :drool:

Drea said:
Bri - econ hint... It's easier to remember which way the graph curves on the supply/demand(?) chart if you relate them to stage positions :wink: (Don't laugh, it worked for me using a different band...)

:lol:

I will laugh, but it is a good idea. Thanks!:hug:

Wanna write it for me? :flirt:

And that sucks you've been so overloaded at work.:( :hug:
I'm glad Terry is undertsanding about your need to crash, though!

Back
Top Bottom