Pleban Girls Party - Prepare for Detroit Rock City

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

If I see you, I'm sure I'll end up coming over even if it's only for a few minutes! But I'm telling you I'm *really* shy in person! :reject: :lol:

thanks for the advice about the time, but I'd want to get there earlier than that if I wanted to actually say hi to him or something right? because I'd have to be in the front row behind the barricade... :hmm: We'll see how things go with the weather and what my uncle thinks about all this :lol:

Don't feel so bad Sami :hug: I was really shy meeting everyone (including the guys)....so I totally understand where you are going with this....but I was still sick by that point anyways...so I think me being a bit shy might have been a good idea :hug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Don't feel so bad Sami :hug: I was really shy meeting everyone (including the guys)....so I totally understand where you are going with this....but I was still sick by that point anyways...so I think me being a bit shy might have been a good idea :hug:

I don't feel bad :) :hug: Just telling her!

7711-1.jpg

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:hug: Don't worry......you will go sooner or later....with or without them coming to where you are :hug:

I, however, need to attend MORE U2 concerts....4 is small compared to some people...:wink:

with or without U2 :lol:

Thanks Weldy :hug: that's so nice of you.

I do have tickets for Nov 19. I bought 9 months in advance. I hope I can get tickets for the 18 too.

grrrrrrrrrr...phone is ringing every 2 seconds...i'm gonna have to run :sad: i'll try again later....

VintagePunk said:

You're out of practice. Remember the days of 2 or 3 threads a day? It wasn't all that long ago. :wink:

Hey, I'm on the sick/injured list! Cut me a little slack :wink:

And I'm not complaining, its really nice to have some action back at the PGP

ZoobabyColor54.jpg

:shifty:

Back
Top Bottom