Pleban Girls Party - posting out of control

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
5a6b7541.jpg

Short hair :drool:

:D I'm doing alright, thanks :)

Sarah :hug:

Um :| I'll be stunned if I pass. :lol:

My teacher was so great though. :love: Me and 2 of my friends were the first ones there and my teacher came and hung out with us, reviewing and stuff. During the test he's not allowed in the room with us but he was standing at the window half the time being his weird self and being funny. :lol: Then after the exam he went with his students out for lunch. :drool: I couldn't go, but it was still really nice of him. :laugh:

sami0201 said:
Sarah :hug:

Um :| I'll be stunned if I pass. :lol:

:yikes: Well good luck on getting a passing grade! :hug:

My teacher was so great though. :love: Me and 2 of my friends were the first ones there and my teacher came and hung out with us, reviewing and stuff. During the test he's not allowed in the room with us but he was standing at the window half the time being his weird self and being funny. :lol: Then after the exam he went with his students out for lunch. :drool: I couldn't go, but it was still really nice of him. :laugh:

:cool:

Was this a final exam? Or just a regular one?

circa1992 said:

:yikes: Well good luck on getting a passing grade! :hug:

:cool:

Was this a final exam? Or just a regular one?

:lol: Thanks! I don't find out until July 1. :madwife:

No it was an AP exam (college credit) which is a national exam that all students in AP US History take. It's so weird like my friends in NY took the same exact test at the same exact time. :lol: So if I don't pass it doesn't hurt my GPA or anything, but if I do pass I don't have to take the class in college and I'll have college credits. :drool:

sami0201 said:

:lol: Thanks! I don't find out until July 1. :madwife:

No it was an AP exam (college credit) which is a national exam that all students in AP US History take. It's so weird like my friends in NY took the same exact test at the same exact time. :lol: So if I don't pass it doesn't hurt my GPA or anything, but if I do pass I don't have to take the class in college and I'll have college credits. :drool:

That sucks you don't find out until July 1 :madwife:

Ooooh, I hope you pass :hyper: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom