Pleban Girls Party - Our First times

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OOOO you deserve new stuff! How fun!

My first concert was a christian singer named Amy Grant. I saw her when I was 8 with my parents at the Colliseum in Los Angeles. It was a fabulous show.

My first on my own adult concert that I paid for was Neil Finn in San Fran. He was sooooo good and so worth waiting all those years to see. :heart:

Welcome back Molly! :hug: I hate banks as well. They are a royal pain in the arse! :madspit: I was catching up on the last thread and your a totally hottie! :drool: :giggle:

Russty Cat said:
Welcome back Molly! :hug: I hate banks as well. They are a royal pain in the arse! :madspit: I was catching up on the last thread and your a totally hottie! :drool: :giggle:
aww thank you :D

i love that pic
it is from a place called the florian cafe in venice

i just argued with a guy at the credit card place for an hour
meanie...

I'm waiting up to watch Conan O'Brien. Edward Norton is on tonight. :drool: *dreamy sigh* And B is leaving early in the morning for a mens breakfast at our church. If I sleep in late he will probably get back before I get up. And since I can't go any place or do anything without him I might as well take the chance to lay around. :giggle:

Molly Bloom said:

aww thank you :D

i love that pic
it is from a place called the florian cafe in venice

i just argued with a guy at the credit card place for an hour
meanie...

I would love to go to Venice some day. Its on my list of places to visit. When I was in Europe we didn't make it to Italy. :(

The one good thing about not having credit cards is not dealing with those monkeys. :lol:

Russty Cat said:

I would love to go to Venice some day. Its on my list of places to visit. When I was in Europe we didn't make it to Italy. :(

The one good thing about not having credit cards is not dealing with those monkeys. :lol:

oh it is lovely!
i was so lucky to be able to spend 12 days in rome and 3 days in venice this past fall!!

:giggle: Molly you too cute. No worries, luv.

Molly when where you in Venice? Did you live there for a while or just on vacation? Feed my vacation fantasies. :wink:

LaoMonkeyBaby.jpg

Molly Bloom said:

oh it is lovely!
i was so lucky to be able to spend 12 days in rome and 3 days in venice this past fall!!

I'm so jealous! :drool: I was in Europe 15 years ago. Now it seems the farthest I get is Washington now and again. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom