Pleban Girls Party - Look out we're on a roll!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jobob said:
Not it.

And throra, you won't believe what happens in the last five minutes of tonight's Grey's :ohmy:

Looking forward to it! :hyper:

Gotta make a quick phone call, but I'll be back in a bit.

Hope you feel better soon, Diane! :hug:

:giggle:

Thanks SG, now I have "Poor Unfortunate Souls" from The Little Mermaid in my head :madspit: :wink: "Watch it boys, the boss is on a roooooooooooollll..."

I swear I wish Bono would stay away from The Spawn of Satan! :madspit: El Presidenta sucks! :madwife:

Diane I hope you feel better. :hug: :heart:

SG do you have anymore hot Billy Joe photos? :wink: He is so :drool: :combust:

Apparently Our Mighty Leader was in town (I believe he was appearing at a fundraiser for Rep. Haskert (sp?) Speaker of the House), Our Man found out and went over to say hello.

I'm sorry, I can't be objective about this...seeing Our Man with...THAT man...!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your wishes Bono'sBaby, Russty & Thora. :hug: x 3.

I just went full-time at my job three weeks ago, so calling in sick is not a good idea. I'd better feel better in a hurry!

Of course, it doesn't help that I just watched CSI to see KFed attempt acting. He was awful, of course. He was the ringleader of an evil gang of teens and called himself the Pigman. What a violent show!

Last edited:
Just keep reminding yourself that in 2 years he'll be gone and there won't be a Bush "leading" your country :wink:

*is still very very very very very glad she's Cdn, even with Stephen Harper as PM*

Diane L said:
Apparently Our Mighty Leader was in town (I believe he was appearing at a fundraiser for Rep. Haskert (sp?) Speaker of the House), Our Man found out and went over to say hello.

I'm sorry, I can't be objective about this...seeing Our Man with...THAT man...!!!!!!!!!

If only he could at least speak in complete grammatical sentences. That bothers me as much as anything about the man.

That, and the whole war thing. And maybe a few other things ...

Diane L said:

And it would be nice if he could learn how to correctly pronounce the word "nuclear."

True, but it's good for cheap laughs. :wink:

Edit: Oh, and I personally love how the president inserts extra r's into his prononcination of "terror." Sends me into :giggle: every time.

Last edited:
I swear I hope I never see the man in person or have a chance to meet him. I would have to tell him what I truly thought of him and all the hell he has brought down on people the world over. I've never spit on another human, but just the thought of him makes me want to. :madspit:

Between his nuclear and Arnolds pronunciation of California you'd think we were run by idiots. :huh:

Jeb's going to run? For the love of God, DON'T "elect" him!

(Btw, sometime before 2008 could someone explain that whole Electoral College thing to me? I don't understand how so few people could overrule actual voters...)

trio.jpg

dome.gif

here you go Russty :wink:

I'm not feeling too good, myself. I think I'm going to call it an early night

:hug: good night gals

jobob said:
Drea, basically, way back in 1776 our Founding Fathers didn't trust we the voters to elect our president directly and wanted to set up a check and balance on the system. So they set up the electorial college. Which I personally think should be abolished.

Here's the Wikipedia article on it (which is sorta long):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electorial_College

Okay, just reading this thing about how electors are chosen is giving me a headache :lol: You guys have one fucked up system down there :wink: All this complexity and yet you can't handle more than two major political parties :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom