Pleban Girls Party - Great Minds Think Alike

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Toothpaste for car scratches? That's so crazy, it could work ... :hmm:

But then, I drive a quirky, crazy little car, so toothpaste may be too crazy to work on my scratched-up bumpers. Who knows? :shrug:

I hate winter :yuck:

I don't think we have that many more holidays than other countries :hmm: at least, I know that Gav has had nearly twice as many holidays as I have in the past five months :lol:

jobob said:
Toothpaste for car scratches? That's so crazy, it could work ... :hmm:

But then, I drive a quirky, crazy little car, so toothpaste may be too crazy to work on my scratched-up bumpers. Who knows? :shrug:
Sounds like the perfect car to test it on... pile up the craziness!! :D And tootpaste is an abrasive, it's meant to polish your teeth, after all... :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
I don't think we have that many more holidays than other countries :hmm: at least, I know that Gav has had nearly twice as many holidays as I have in the past five months :lol:
I know! It seems like the UK has a bank holiday every other week... :madwife:

:wink:

I like warm weather..I love it, but the snow and all the "feelings" and activities commonly associated with winter are the best IMO.:drool:

Anyway...I don't want to go, but I should head to bed. I have to work tomorrow. It was great seeing you all again!:hug: :kiss:

U2isthebest said:
I like warm weather..I love it, but the snow and all the "feelings" and activities commonly associated with winter are the best IMO.:drool:

Anyway...I don't want to go, but I should head to bed. I have to work tomorrow. It was great seeing you all again!:hug: :kiss:

That's the same reason why I love winter too Britt! :D

Nighty Night anyways :hug: :wave:

I'm going to be doing a lot of work around my sisters house; getting it ready for Jake's graduation party next weekend

If I get my money from Mark, I'd like to go see Pirates but I don't know if I'll get the cash or have the time :crack:

You?

Seems everyone's got Pirates on the agenda :wink: I must hire out 2 at some point...
Need to burn this mix CD off too... kinda wish I had rewriteable CDs in case I want to change it later... :lol:

Today is a bit of a nothing day, tomorrow we're going to a birthday bash for a brother of two of my housemates. Having a BBQ first and then playing pool somewhere :)

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I'm on my 66th burned cd....so far :wink:
:shocked: :crack: That's impressive! :D
I guess I can't talk, I have about 50 tapes of songs I recorded off the radio, over the course of 6 or 7 years... :reject: Been a while since I listened to any of them, though.

ThoraSEB said:
Hi everyone! :hug:

You all need to see Pirates at some point! :yes: I saw it last night, and it's fantastic! :drool:
Hey Thora! :hug:
It's on my list of things to do :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

So it's better than the first two?

Not really. The first one is still the best, in my opinion. I've seen the 2nd one twice, and thought it was okay (but still very good). World's End is better than DMC, though.

I think I'm confusing myself. :lol:

ThoraSEB said:

Not really. The first one is still the best, in my opinion. I've seen the 2nd one twice, and thought it was okay (but still very good). World's End is better than DMC, though.

I think I'm confusing myself. :lol:

I understand....Curse of the Black Pearl is the best, then At World's End and then DMC.....at least that's your order :wink:

Back
Top Bottom