Pleban Girls Party - Going 'Wild' for the Turkey Timer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:giggle: Ali has just found my keyboard and keeps tapping the keys....here's a note from her....

ldsfka weajli333333333333333333333iikdsc

:giggle: I love kittys.....:love:

JezSnape said:
Kat, you're right, she probably didn't think it was any fun, but I can still feel that I missed out on things. Just the fact that if I had spoken my mind then, I might be able to do so now... She's got a great relationship with our mum now (so do I) but she managed to tell her things that I was too scared of saying... :shrug: I don't know, I guess you always want what you don't have, huh :)

I understand what you mean. Everyone is different, though, you can't help if talking about things is difficult for you. I have a great relationship with my mum but I've never really told her how bad I've felt in the past, I just can't do it. I found it much easier to talk to someone outside my family and friends, but even then it took me absolutely ages to say anything! I maybe should have written it down, writing it a little better for me than speaking. :)

Hi Dazz :hug:

We haven't flooded in my town (being on a hill works!!), but 2hours north of us it's been really nasty the last few weeks. Nothing like in the UK at the moment though thank goodness. Our problem here is that we get a couple of fine days, then 3 or so of heavy rain. Nothing gets a chance to dry out and now when it rains, there are floods & slips all over the place. We've had a spate of tornados here in NZ too lately which is REALLY out of character.

Wild :flirt: :kiss: Sweet dream :heart:

Heh, gluey I really would if I was there! Or at least I'd help you and we could have a cuppa afterwards. ;)

By the way feel free to call me Kat :)

JezSnape said:
And I'm in one of my down/depressed periods now, so overall I'm probably feeling better than I should...

:hug: Jez, I'm here for you, like everyone else. I struggle a lot with depression, and admitting it is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.

chickadee said:
Heh, gluey I really would if I was there! Or at least I'd help you and we could have a cuppa afterwards. ;)

By the way feel free to call me Kat :)

:hug: Damn being on different continents!! :madspit:

gluey said:

:hug: Damn being on different continents!! :madspit:

Indeed! :hug:

Luckily Scotland hasn't had flooding, not in the same way they have in the south of England. My dad lives in one of the areas, but I haven't tried to call him yet. We have a weird relationship sometimes. Where he lives is right on the banks of the Thames which is the longest river and so if that spills over he might be in trouble. So I'm keeping one eye on the news...

Gluey :hug: Thanks.

Kat, I tend to use a lot of my problems in my fanfics, but then again, I rarely let anyone read those :lol:

I still feel that I can't talk about everything, but just knowing that you all would listen if I could talk about it makes it feel better.

Besides, this is a public forum, I feel stupid enough to say as much as I have :eek: :lol:

JezSnape said:
Gluey :hug: Thanks.

Kat, I tend to use a lot of my problems in my fanfics, but then again, I rarely let anyone read those :lol:

I still feel that I can't talk about everything, but just knowing that you all would listen if I could talk about it makes it feel better.

Besides, this is a public forum, I feel stupid enough to say as much as I have :eek: :lol:

Don't be afraid to vent over a PM either....I know what you mean about this being a public forum.....:hug:

gluey said:
Hi Dazz :hug:

We haven't flooded in my town (being on a hill works!!), but 2hours north of us it's been really nasty the last few weeks. Nothing like in the UK at the moment though thank goodness. Our problem here is that we get a couple of fine days, then 3 or so of heavy rain. Nothing gets a chance to dry out and now when it rains, there are floods & slips all over the place. We've had a spate of tornados here in NZ too lately which is REALLY out of character.

oh that's good about your town :hug:L

here in the States the Kansas areaa and Upper/mid texas has had ALOT of rain so there's been flooding etc :(

yeah.if things don't get a chance to dry out first before the next storm :uhoh:

did you say the "T" word?!??!! :scream:

We in the NYC area......like a part of North New Jersey is just across the Hudson River and Long Island {the Boroughs of Brooklyn & Queens are the Farthest Western sections of the physical Long Island} . Coneticutt

In the past year there's been at least THREE tornados in this area :yikes: :yikes:

In the past several years we've had MORE Tornados in thois Tri-state area than in the previous :scratch: PREVIOUS about 20 yrs or more!
If that's not part of Global WArming...I mean......beofre the previous 20 yrs it was even RARER--
b/c I'm a weather fan in both scientific & aesthetic/art terms I KNOW I'd remember any previous period from say 40 yrs ago, too, of INCREASED Toarnado activity. : hides in bathroom doorframe: :whimpers:

JezSnape said:

Of course. But now you know you can just mention it if you're having a bad day, and we will understand and be able to chat to you, try to make you feel a little better. :)

Aww, fanfics are good! I sort of do the opposite, I create characters with lives that are nothing like mine, to get away from mine sometimes. By the way, thanks for reading my Naivete remix, I was scared to post it cause the original is so great!

Ah, crap, look at the time! Well, look at my time! :lol: Gotta go!

You're all wonderful people, so take good care until I can check up on you again, ok? :hug:

Night, everyone :hug:

dazzledbylight said:

oh that's good about your town :hug:L

here in the States the Kansas areaa and Upper/mid texas has had ALOT of rain so there's been flooding etc :(

yeah.if things don't get a chance to dry out first before the next storm :uhoh:

did you say the "T" word?!??!! :scream:

We in the NYC area......like a part of North New Jersey is just across the Hudson River and Long Island {the Boroughs of Brooklyn & Queens are the Farthest Western sections of the physical Long Island} . Coneticutt

In the past year there's been at least THREE tornados in this area :yikes: :yikes:

In the past several years we've had MORE Tornados in thois Tri-state area than in the previous :scratch: PREVIOUS about 20 yrs or more!
If that's not part of Global WArming...I mean......beofre the previous 20 yrs it was even RARER--
b/c I'm a weather fan in both scientific & aesthetic/art terms I KNOW I'd remember any previous period from say 40 yrs ago, too, of INCREASED Toarnado activity. : hides in bathroom doorframe: :whimpers:

Weather :drool:

I'm married to a concrete layer....we're up every morning at 5.30am studying the weather/isobars/radars/satellites......it's REALLY interesting watching and working out what is happening!

Yeah, Tornado's :yikes:....there were 6 in one day in one little town.....scary stuff....

gluey said:
:hug: How's your mouth Molly?? Getting better?

I'm ok, thanks for asking gluey! I have to go in tomorrow to have stitches removed and then I go back again on Saturday so they can finish the root canal they started last time. :uhoh:

It's back to work for me tomorrow, though, so I'm trying like mad to finish Harry Potter before someone spoils it for me. 2 of my kids have finished the book, so it's only a matter of time before they let the ending slip, lol!

:wave: Hello SG! :hug:

Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better Molly. It'll be good to get it all behind you!! :yes: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom