Pleban Girls Party - going Potty For Harry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:

:sexywink: well, snogging means just... kissing in general.... what I have with Wild, is so much more :drool::combust:

A French kiss, tongue kiss, pash or deep kiss is a romantic or sexual kiss in which one participant's tongue touches the other's tongue (or lips) and usually enters her mouth. :drool:

French kissing stimulates the lips, tongue and mouth, which are all areas very sensitive to touch. It is considered by many to be both very pleasurable and highly intimate. Unlike other forms of "casual" kissing (such as brief kisses of greeting or friendship), episodes of French kissing will often be prolonged, intense, and passionate.

:drool:

WildHoney said:
Gav :cute ::hear t:

I don't like doing it at NI's parents :yuck: she always puts us in the room next to hers in the squeakiest bed known to man :madwife :

Although it being in the country comes in handy :whistle:

And that why i get to stay at The Clarence :drool:

Well, this new bed is SILENT :lol: the old one, my niece and nephews loved to jump on it and it would creak and rattle and squeak :yikes: but this one is nice and solid and quiet :shifty:

:lol: and I definitely respect that in him, and am respectful of my folks, too. It only made me love him more :heart:

which is not to say I won't have to find a way to seduce him here, so long as the folks aren't home or they're sound asleep :shifty: :sexywink:

WildHoney said:

A French kiss, tongue kiss, pash or deep kiss is a romantic or sexual kiss in which one participant's tongue touches the other's tongue (or lips) and usually enters her mouth. :drool:

French kissing stimulates the lips, tongue and mouth, which are all areas very sensitive to touch. It is considered by many to be both very pleasurable and highly intimate. Unlike other forms of "casual" kissing (such as brief kisses of greeting or friendship), episodes of French kissing will often be prolonged, intense, and passionate.

:drool:

:combust:

:flirt: hi Wild :kiss:

blue10.gif
<so cute!

I hate to take off when the party is hoppin' but I have to go now or I might not go at all :yikes: my cats would never forgive me if I don't go to town, as they are expecting kitty treats when I return :lol:

BBL :wave: :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

Well, this new bed is SILENT :lol: the old one, my niece and nephews loved to jump on it and it would creak and rattle and squeak :yikes: but this one is nice and solid and quiet :shifty:

:lol: and I definitely respect that in him, and am respectful of my folks, too. It only made me love him more :heart:

which is not to say I won't have to find a way to seduce him here, so long as the folks aren't home or they're sound asleep :shifty: :sexywink:

Pillows make useful gags to stuffle noises :shifty:

I only used to do it at NI's parents when they went to mass :evil:

Back
Top Bottom