Pleban Girls Party - Fever dreams of U2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 06-28-2007, 09:56 PM   #1
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Sad_Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: completely out of touch
Posts: 42,360
Local Time: 05:51 AM
Pleban Girls Party - Fever dreams of U2

on we go!
__________________

Sad_Girl is offline  
Old 06-28-2007, 09:57 PM   #2
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2MaNaIcWeIdO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Having fun with the changing weather in Illinois...and wanting to meet Bono again. Please...for christ sakes call me Weldy!!!!
Posts: 29,231
Local Time: 04:51 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Sad_Girl


“I think I’ve been conned.” He says, smiling coyly at you as he watches the last of your pool balls roll into the pocket. You smile back and wonder if it’s really him conning you, letting you win.

“We had a bet.” He continues, moving closer until he stands so close you have to tilt your head to look up into his deep blue eyes. “Name your prize.” Your heart skips a beat as he whispers this in your ear, his Irish accent more roguish than usual, his whiskey burned voice even more coarse. You draw a breath to try and steady yourself, goosebumps appearing along your arms and neck as you anticipate his touch. His breath is hot against your ear, your nose is filled with his masculine scent and your eyes drift shut as you take it all in. You lick your lips and lean in, nuzzling his neck with your nose and mouth, and you reply,

“You.” You feel every muscle in his body tense, hear his breathing pick up pace as you tentatively taste the salty skin of his neck, tracing a line up to his earlobe and closing your lips over the earring playfully.

“Me?” He asks, his voice a throaty growl now, urging you to continue. You slide your hands up his chest and start slipping buttons free of their holes. He shudders when you slip a hand beneath the fabric of his shirt and over the expanse of coarse hair on his bare chest.

“I want you.” You tell him, feeling bolder by the second, continuing to nibble and kiss his neck and ear until he takes you firmly by the shoulders and guides you up against the pool table. You look up in surprise, into those eyes, those unbelievable blue eye which are dark with desire. He smiles wickedly and you’re sure now that this was exactly what he had in mind all along. His mouth closes over yours in a kiss full of passion and need. Soft, sweet lips and firm, aggressive tongue moving against your mouth as his hands cup your thighs and boost you up onto the table.

You’ve barely caught your breath from the first kiss as you slide back toward the center of the table and he crawls after you predatorily. When he catches you though, it’s not your mouth he claims, nor even your neck. He pins your wrists down against the green felt and with his mouth he lifts the hem of your shirt to expose the tender flesh of your belly. He kisses down along this exposed skin, tongue dipping into your belly button teasingly, and then lingers just above the waistline of your pants, his hot breath tantalizingly arousing the skin just above and below the button. You squirm instinctively under him and he smiles at you, sliding further up until the length of your bodies are pressed together and his lips hover just over yours again. You gasp for breath and lean toward him, wanting his kiss more than ever before but he teases you, making you wait until you feel like you’ll die if his lips don’t touch you again right now!

Finally he releases your wrists and his hands slide up into your hair, grabbing handfuls of it as he meets your mouth forcefully, taking your breath away, as well as all logical thought….
__________________

U2MaNaIcWeIdO is offline  
Old 06-28-2007, 09:59 PM   #3
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
jobob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: walking out to the street
Posts: 6,957
Local Time: 05:51 AM
my those caps were smokin' hot :fans self:
jobob is offline  
Old 06-28-2007, 10:00 PM   #4
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
love2bmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: running down the road like loose electricity
Posts: 5,529
Local Time: 02:51 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by jobob
my those caps were smokin' hot :fans self:
I'm beyond fanning, I think I'm just ashes and drool at this point....
love2bmama is offline  
Old 06-28-2007, 10:03 PM   #5
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Sad_Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: completely out of touch
Posts: 42,360
Local Time: 05:51 AM
does that mean you want me to stop?
Sad_Girl is offline  
Old 06-28-2007, 10:04 PM   #6
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2MaNaIcWeIdO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Having fun with the changing weather in Illinois...and wanting to meet Bono again. Please...for christ sakes call me Weldy!!!!
Posts: 29,231
Local Time: 04:51 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Sad_Girl
does that mean you want me to stop?

NO!!!
U2MaNaIcWeIdO is offline  
Old 06-28-2007, 10:04 PM   #7
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
jobob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: walking out to the street
Posts: 6,957
Local Time: 05:51 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Sad_Girl
does that mean you want me to stop?
are you ? no!
jobob is offline  
Old 06-28-2007, 10:08 PM   #8
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Sad_Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: completely out of touch
Posts: 42,360
Local Time: 05:51 AM





He’s bored. It’s not hard to tell, the man might as well be a flashing neon sign declaring his emotional and mental state. He sighs, shifting back and forth in his seat. Looking out the window at the scenery speeding by only satisfies him for a moment. He leans back, closing his eyes and humming some melody which is both familiar and yet new to you at the same time. He never does seem to do anything the same way twice.

He sighs again, looking at you with his head still resting against the back wall. You can only see slivers of his gorgeous blue eyes this way, but they’re no less beautiful for being partially hidden. His attention rests heavily on you, and though you keep your eyes turned toward the book in your lap you cannot read a single word.

He’s been silent for a long moment now. Wondering what he’s up too, you can’t help but glance up at him. He flashes you a devilish smile and your heart skips several beats. You can’t help but smile back, and he’s sure he almost has you. He slides the sunglasses off, revealing those eyes with all of the power he knows they wield over you. You force yourself to look away, though your hands have begun to tremble with the effort you’re putting into playing it cool.

“How many times have you read that page now?” He teases. Your cheeks burn with embarrassment and you bite your lip to keep from grinning shyly. You glance at him as you turn the page defiantly. When you turn your attention back to the book, he leans forward, his elbows on his knees and begins chewing on his thumbnail absently. Another deep sigh, and then he’s sitting next to you, reading over your shoulder.

His body heat is all that actually touches you, but it affects you no less than if he were spooning you, every inch touching. His breath is hot and damp against your neck as he rests his chin on your shoulder, still reading. When you try to turn the page, he catches your hand in his own and holds it, his thick fingers intertwining with your own. He rests your interlocked hands on his knee and ignores the vexed look on your face.

“Do you mind?” You ask, though your voice is softer than you intended. He lifts his head to look directly into your eyes, his nose nearly bumping against your own, a faint smile touching his lips.

“Not at all. Unless you wanted to do something else.” He replies, his hand releasing yours and moving up to caress your cheek gently.

“Like what?” You ask, playing his game. He has to feel the way you’re trembling now, feel how rapidly you’re breathing. There’s no sense trying to hide it.

“I have a few ideas.” He smiles, his lips catching yours too briefly to satisfy. He smiles again at the way you lean forward as he pulls back, wanting more of his kiss. His hand slides up into your hair as he obliges the request in your eyes. More, in fact. By the time your mouths part again, your both gasping for breath and you know the one thing this train ride is not going to be is boring.
Sad_Girl is offline  
Old 06-28-2007, 10:12 PM   #9
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2MaNaIcWeIdO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Having fun with the changing weather in Illinois...and wanting to meet Bono again. Please...for christ sakes call me Weldy!!!!
Posts: 29,231
Local Time: 04:51 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Sad_Girl





He’s bored. It’s not hard to tell, the man might as well be a flashing neon sign declaring his emotional and mental state. He sighs, shifting back and forth in his seat. Looking out the window at the scenery speeding by only satisfies him for a moment. He leans back, closing his eyes and humming some melody which is both familiar and yet new to you at the same time. He never does seem to do anything the same way twice.

He sighs again, looking at you with his head still resting against the back wall. You can only see slivers of his gorgeous blue eyes this way, but they’re no less beautiful for being partially hidden. His attention rests heavily on you, and though you keep your eyes turned toward the book in your lap you cannot read a single word.

He’s been silent for a long moment now. Wondering what he’s up too, you can’t help but glance up at him. He flashes you a devilish smile and your heart skips several beats. You can’t help but smile back, and he’s sure he almost has you. He slides the sunglasses off, revealing those eyes with all of the power he knows they wield over you. You force yourself to look away, though your hands have begun to tremble with the effort you’re putting into playing it cool.

“How many times have you read that page now?” He teases. Your cheeks burn with embarrassment and you bite your lip to keep from grinning shyly. You glance at him as you turn the page defiantly. When you turn your attention back to the book, he leans forward, his elbows on his knees and begins chewing on his thumbnail absently. Another deep sigh, and then he’s sitting next to you, reading over your shoulder.

His body heat is all that actually touches you, but it affects you no less than if he were spooning you, every inch touching. His breath is hot and damp against your neck as he rests his chin on your shoulder, still reading. When you try to turn the page, he catches your hand in his own and holds it, his thick fingers intertwining with your own. He rests your interlocked hands on his knee and ignores the vexed look on your face.

“Do you mind?” You ask, though your voice is softer than you intended. He lifts his head to look directly into your eyes, his nose nearly bumping against your own, a faint smile touching his lips.

“Not at all. Unless you wanted to do something else.” He replies, his hand releasing yours and moving up to caress your cheek gently.

“Like what?” You ask, playing his game. He has to feel the way you’re trembling now, feel how rapidly you’re breathing. There’s no sense trying to hide it.

“I have a few ideas.” He smiles, his lips catching yours too briefly to satisfy. He smiles again at the way you lean forward as he pulls back, wanting more of his kiss. His hand slides up into your hair as he obliges the request in your eyes. More, in fact. By the time your mouths part again, your both gasping for breath and you know the one thing this train ride is not going to be is boring.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO is offline  
Old 06-28-2007, 10:15 PM   #10
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
jobob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: walking out to the street
Posts: 6,957
Local Time: 05:51 AM
That was some kiss!
jobob is offline  
Old 06-28-2007, 10:20 PM   #11
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Sad_Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: completely out of touch
Posts: 42,360
Local Time: 05:51 AM
Last one for tonight




You can tell he’s planning something, just by looking at him. He’s got that smirk on his face. You’ve seen it once or twice before, and the memories of those times make you want to smile, too. The man is such a flirt, you can hardly stand it. He loves to tease you, to see if he can make you blush. Which he does. Often.

“Psst. C’mere.” He calls to you, crooking a finger at you, still smirking wickedly, his gorgeous blue eyes shifting from side to side to see if anyone is watching. You approach hesitantly, knowing you’re likely to end up with a heart ache. You always do. He flirts, teases and plays, but never follows through. And your pride won’t let you tell him how badly you want him to follow through.

“What?” You ask, feigning impatience. As if you could ever have something better or more important to do than be with him. He smiles at you playfully, grabbing you by the wrist and pulling you around the corner with him into a dimly lit corridor. You can tell he’s been drinking, both by the way he carries himself and the slight bitter scent of beer on his breath as he leans in close to your face and whispers conspiratorially.

“I’ve got a surprise for you.” He says, and every muscle in your body tenses in anticipation, even if your mind is immediately working to prove to your eager body that he has no intention of doing anything like *that*.

“Really?” You manage to ask, your throat feeling dry, suddenly. Your voice is a hoarse whisper and you lick your dry lips self-consciously. “What’s that?” You ask, your voice only slightly stronger this time.
He smiles at you, stepping in close and making you take an instinctive step back. He chuckles under his breath at you and you frown back at him. He advances again and this time you stand your ground.

“Close your eyes.” He tells you, his whiskey burned voice hot and wet in your ear. You can feel the heat radiating from his broad chest as he stands so close to you there’s less than an inch of air separating your bodies. You hesitate for a moment, but he’s watching you closely and grinning, waiting for you to play along. You might be a fool, but you do. You close your eyes and he whispers again, his breath hot against the skin of your neck this time.

You bite your lip to keep from whimpering, your body aching with need from simply standing so close to him. He sways slightly, his balance a little uneven from drinking, and his chest brushes feather light against your own, but you know he felt the way your nipples tented the soft fabric of your shirt; felt the brush of hard flesh against his skin. Maybe if he would button his shirt once in awhile, you think defensively, but immediately your skin flushes even hotter at the thought of his naked chest peaking out from under the white silk shirt.

“Ready?” He asks, and you nod slightly, your eyes still closed tight. You can feel him moving, but aren’t certain what he’s up too until you feel something brush against your lips. You gasp in shock, and when your lips part you feel his finger slide in between them slightly, brushing over the tender skin of your lower lip. Your mouth begins to water as soon as the taste of whipped cream, Coffee and Irish whiskey.

You smile instinctively and open your eyes. He remembered. The intimacy of the moment doubles as you realize that he remembered the conversation you’d had in which you suggested cold Irish Coffee was possibly your favorite thing in the world. He smiles at you now, his face maybe three inches from yours, his head bowed toward yours.

You lean forward slightly, your hand rising to take him by the wrist and hold his hand in place as you close your mouth over the length of his finger and slowly lick it clean. You hear his breathing grow rapid and shallow, feel his body tense next to yours and it hits you like a bolt of lightning. He wants you. He wants you the way you have wanted him for so long. You’re more intoxicated by this revelation than if you’d been drinking all night. The moment you lean back, releasing his hand, his mouth closes over yours, his hand in your hair, and the entire length of his body is pressed hard against yours.

He kisses you hard, his lips firm, his tongue demanding, penetrating deep and rough as his free hand breaches the soft fabric of your shirt to find your soft skin with his slightly callused fingers. You break the kiss, gasping for air and letting your head fall back against your shoulders, your eyes directed unseeing toward the ceiling. He’s moaning softly, his lips against the soft skin at the base of your neck, the heat and vibration from his voice rushing through you like a wildfire.

Your hand laces up into his soft, shaggy hair and you breathe in deeply; loving the way he smells. You also love the way his stubbled cheek feels as is it brushes against kiss sensitive flesh. He murmurs sweetly as he traces a line of kisses down your chest, sinking to his knees before you to kiss your belly. His hands are on your hips possessively as he looks up at you and you see the look in his eye. Your lips part slightly in shock and your body floods with heat in anticipation of his next move…
Sad_Girl is offline  
Old 06-28-2007, 10:23 PM   #12
Blue Crack Addict
 
Gluey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Cattle Class
Posts: 15,481
Local Time: 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Sad_Girl





He’s bored. It’s not hard to tell, the man might as well be a flashing neon sign declaring his emotional and mental state. He sighs, shifting back and forth in his seat. Looking out the window at the scenery speeding by only satisfies him for a moment. He leans back, closing his eyes and humming some melody which is both familiar and yet new to you at the same time. He never does seem to do anything the same way twice.

He sighs again, looking at you with his head still resting against the back wall. You can only see slivers of his gorgeous blue eyes this way, but they’re no less beautiful for being partially hidden. His attention rests heavily on you, and though you keep your eyes turned toward the book in your lap you cannot read a single word.

He’s been silent for a long moment now. Wondering what he’s up too, you can’t help but glance up at him. He flashes you a devilish smile and your heart skips several beats. You can’t help but smile back, and he’s sure he almost has you. He slides the sunglasses off, revealing those eyes with all of the power he knows they wield over you. You force yourself to look away, though your hands have begun to tremble with the effort you’re putting into playing it cool.

“How many times have you read that page now?” He teases. Your cheeks burn with embarrassment and you bite your lip to keep from grinning shyly. You glance at him as you turn the page defiantly. When you turn your attention back to the book, he leans forward, his elbows on his knees and begins chewing on his thumbnail absently. Another deep sigh, and then he’s sitting next to you, reading over your shoulder.

His body heat is all that actually touches you, but it affects you no less than if he were spooning you, every inch touching. His breath is hot and damp against your neck as he rests his chin on your shoulder, still reading. When you try to turn the page, he catches your hand in his own and holds it, his thick fingers intertwining with your own. He rests your interlocked hands on his knee and ignores the vexed look on your face.

“Do you mind?” You ask, though your voice is softer than you intended. He lifts his head to look directly into your eyes, his nose nearly bumping against your own, a faint smile touching his lips.

“Not at all. Unless you wanted to do something else.” He replies, his hand releasing yours and moving up to caress your cheek gently.

“Like what?” You ask, playing his game. He has to feel the way you’re trembling now, feel how rapidly you’re breathing. There’s no sense trying to hide it.

“I have a few ideas.” He smiles, his lips catching yours too briefly to satisfy. He smiles again at the way you lean forward as he pulls back, wanting more of his kiss. His hand slides up into your hair as he obliges the request in your eyes. More, in fact. By the time your mouths part again, your both gasping for breath and you know the one thing this train ride is not going to be is boring.
*implodes into messy puddle on her computer chair*







Sweet, sweet tidbits of temptation & torture.....
Gluey is offline  
Old 06-28-2007, 10:25 PM   #13
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
love2bmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: running down the road like loose electricity
Posts: 5,529
Local Time: 02:51 AM
can I bum a smoke? anyone?
love2bmama is offline  
Old 06-28-2007, 10:26 PM   #14
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2MaNaIcWeIdO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Having fun with the changing weather in Illinois...and wanting to meet Bono again. Please...for christ sakes call me Weldy!!!!
Posts: 29,231
Local Time: 04:51 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Sad_Girl
Last one for tonight




You can tell he’s planning something, just by looking at him. He’s got that smirk on his face. You’ve seen it once or twice before, and the memories of those times make you want to smile, too. The man is such a flirt, you can hardly stand it. He loves to tease you, to see if he can make you blush. Which he does. Often.

“Psst. C’mere.” He calls to you, crooking a finger at you, still smirking wickedly, his gorgeous blue eyes shifting from side to side to see if anyone is watching. You approach hesitantly, knowing you’re likely to end up with a heart ache. You always do. He flirts, teases and plays, but never follows through. And your pride won’t let you tell him how badly you want him to follow through.

“What?” You ask, feigning impatience. As if you could ever have something better or more important to do than be with him. He smiles at you playfully, grabbing you by the wrist and pulling you around the corner with him into a dimly lit corridor. You can tell he’s been drinking, both by the way he carries himself and the slight bitter scent of beer on his breath as he leans in close to your face and whispers conspiratorially.

“I’ve got a surprise for you.” He says, and every muscle in your body tenses in anticipation, even if your mind is immediately working to prove to your eager body that he has no intention of doing anything like *that*.

“Really?” You manage to ask, your throat feeling dry, suddenly. Your voice is a hoarse whisper and you lick your dry lips self-consciously. “What’s that?” You ask, your voice only slightly stronger this time.
He smiles at you, stepping in close and making you take an instinctive step back. He chuckles under his breath at you and you frown back at him. He advances again and this time you stand your ground.

“Close your eyes.” He tells you, his whiskey burned voice hot and wet in your ear. You can feel the heat radiating from his broad chest as he stands so close to you there’s less than an inch of air separating your bodies. You hesitate for a moment, but he’s watching you closely and grinning, waiting for you to play along. You might be a fool, but you do. You close your eyes and he whispers again, his breath hot against the skin of your neck this time.

You bite your lip to keep from whimpering, your body aching with need from simply standing so close to him. He sways slightly, his balance a little uneven from drinking, and his chest brushes feather light against your own, but you know he felt the way your nipples tented the soft fabric of your shirt; felt the brush of hard flesh against his skin. Maybe if he would button his shirt once in awhile, you think defensively, but immediately your skin flushes even hotter at the thought of his naked chest peaking out from under the white silk shirt.

“Ready?” He asks, and you nod slightly, your eyes still closed tight. You can feel him moving, but aren’t certain what he’s up too until you feel something brush against your lips. You gasp in shock, and when your lips part you feel his finger slide in between them slightly, brushing over the tender skin of your lower lip. Your mouth begins to water as soon as the taste of whipped cream, Coffee and Irish whiskey.

You smile instinctively and open your eyes. He remembered. The intimacy of the moment doubles as you realize that he remembered the conversation you’d had in which you suggested cold Irish Coffee was possibly your favorite thing in the world. He smiles at you now, his face maybe three inches from yours, his head bowed toward yours.

You lean forward slightly, your hand rising to take him by the wrist and hold his hand in place as you close your mouth over the length of his finger and slowly lick it clean. You hear his breathing grow rapid and shallow, feel his body tense next to yours and it hits you like a bolt of lightning. He wants you. He wants you the way you have wanted him for so long. You’re more intoxicated by this revelation than if you’d been drinking all night. The moment you lean back, releasing his hand, his mouth closes over yours, his hand in your hair, and the entire length of his body is pressed hard against yours.

He kisses you hard, his lips firm, his tongue demanding, penetrating deep and rough as his free hand breaches the soft fabric of your shirt to find your soft skin with his slightly callused fingers. You break the kiss, gasping for air and letting your head fall back against your shoulders, your eyes directed unseeing toward the ceiling. He’s moaning softly, his lips against the soft skin at the base of your neck, the heat and vibration from his voice rushing through you like a wildfire.

Your hand laces up into his soft, shaggy hair and you breathe in deeply; loving the way he smells. You also love the way his stubbled cheek feels as is it brushes against kiss sensitive flesh. He murmurs sweetly as he traces a line of kisses down your chest, sinking to his knees before you to kiss your belly. His hands are on your hips possessively as he looks up at you and you see the look in his eye. Your lips part slightly in shock and your body floods with heat in anticipation of his next move…
U2MaNaIcWeIdO is offline  
Old 06-28-2007, 10:26 PM   #15
Blue Crack Addict
 
Gluey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Cattle Class
Posts: 15,481
Local Time: 10:51 PM
Gah *thud*........


SG......I like your 'medicine'
Gluey is offline  
Old 06-28-2007, 10:27 PM   #16
Blue Crack Addict
 
Gluey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Cattle Class
Posts: 15,481
Local Time: 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by love2bmama
can I bum a smoke? anyone?
Gluey is offline  
Old 06-28-2007, 10:34 PM   #17
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Sad_Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: completely out of touch
Posts: 42,360
Local Time: 05:51 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by gluey
Gah *thud*........


SG......I like your 'medicine'
I thought that might help

these, too





Sad_Girl is offline  
Old 06-28-2007, 10:35 PM   #18
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
jobob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: walking out to the street
Posts: 6,957
Local Time: 05:51 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by love2bmama
can I bum a smoke? anyone?
... don't smoke, don't even want to ...

Sorry. Couldn't resist a little Stay lyric there.
jobob is offline  
Old 06-28-2007, 10:37 PM   #19
Blue Crack Addict
 
Gluey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Cattle Class
Posts: 15,481
Local Time: 10:51 PM
Wow, I am suddenly feeling a bit better....heart is palpitating somewhat and I have a sudden urge to nibble some shoulders............can I have an ongoing 'prescription' SG???
Gluey is offline  
Old 06-28-2007, 10:41 PM   #20
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Sad_Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: completely out of touch
Posts: 42,360
Local Time: 05:51 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by gluey
Wow, I am suddenly feeling a bit better....heart is palpitating somewhat and I have a sudden urge to nibble some shoulders............can I have an ongoing 'prescription' SG???
take one dose of Bono twice a day
__________________

Sad_Girl is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×