Pleban Girls Party - Fever dreams of U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I've got to go for a bit now and feed my babies and tuck them into bed.......

:wave: see you later! :hug:

Has she ever!! Phew....steaming afternoon in this part of the world!!! :combust: Made me forget about feeling so sick too :D

Drea said:
I see SG's been introducing the noobs in the thread to her caps :lol: Missing an :adam: cap though :wink:

I'll say! Edge caps are even fewer in supply around here :grumpy:

And Drea, you've proven before that you're capable of fixing the lack of Adam caps :flirt:

:hmm: Since there doesn't seem to be all that many around, maybe I'll just go and try to piece an Edge cap together myself :scratch: Maybe I won't post it though :reject:

Thanks SG, btw, for giving me something nice to wake up to :drool: :hug:

:applaud: Yes please!! More caps!!! :hyper:

I'm going to bed soon, so any offerings to enhance sweet dreams will be gratefully accepted...:kiss:

JezSnape said:

I'll say! Edge caps are even fewer in supply around here :grumpy:

TheEdgeOSCE6s116.jpg

TheEdgeOSCE6s141.jpg

You’ve been waiting for hours now, or at least it feels like it. Your watch says it’s been one hour and thirty five minutes, to be exact. Nearly hours, plural. You’re two steps beyond impatient at this point, and considering leaving without him. You rise from your seat on the overstuffed leather couch and begin to pace the floor. Again. You’ve long since passed the time of your reservations. You haven’t even bothered to turn the lights on, you’re so irritated. The thick carpet on the floor is soft beneath your stockinged feet as you stop at the floor-to-ceiling windows to gaze out over the nighttime city.

The scene is oddly beautiful, for all the concrete and cars, all the trash and pollution you know is out there. The lights of the cars and the building have a fairy-tale quality about them. You’re lost in your musings when he slips in, and you don’t hear the door open and close. You don’t hear his footfalls in the entryway, or the sound of him discarding his keys on the table. You actually sense his presence when he stops in the archway to peer into the darkened room.

“I’m late.” He says, the very timbre of his sweet voice eating away your resolve to stay angry at him for standing you up.

“Yep.” You reply shortly. You want him to know how you feel. He needs to know, you tell yourself, resisting the urge to forget any irritation and run to him now. Just because you like the way it feels when he wraps those incredibly strong arms around you doesn’t mean he can come and go as he pleases without so much as a phone call.

“I’m sorry.” He tells you, his voice tinged with amusement at your irritation. You turn to glance at him over your shoulder and wish you hadn’t. Damn he looks good, standing there with his guitar balanced on his shoulder that way. Casual and yet somehow, a little cocky as well. You do your best to avoid looking at the flexed muscles in his forearm but can’t quiet resist peeking a little.

He smirks at you knowingly, and you scowl at him, turning back to the window so he doesn’t see the smile which tugs at the corners of your mouth. Damn him, why does he always have to be so cool, calm and in control. He knows you too well, and knows you don’t want to stay mad. Knows you can’t help but forgive him.

He gently sets the guitar on the floor, leaning it up against the wall and he pads softly into the room, stopping directly behind you. He reaches up with both hands and rubs your upper arms and shoulders, but after a moment you shrug away from his touch.

“I lost track of time.” He explains, stepping up close behind you again, this time wrapping one arm firmly around your waist and drawing you up against the length of him. You draw in a quick gasp of surprise and hold your breath, not wanting him to know how good it feels.

“I hate it when your angry.” He whispers in your ear, his whiskers tickling you he’s so close. You fight off a shiver, somehow. “I want to make it up to you.” He offers as he leans down further and kisses the spot where your neck and shoulder meet. This time you can’t stop the shudder which ripples through your entire body. He smiles against your skin as he kisses your neck again, sucking gently now. His free hand slips around you waist and splays out over you belly possessively. Warmth radiates from his hand and shoots out through your body.

“There must be something I can do…” He continues between kisses, switching to the other side of your neck now, his hand travelling up and down on your belly, a bit further each time, teasing by always stopping short of touching you in the places you really want him to touch. You can’t help but moan and arch your back, resting your head on his shoulder as your will crumbles. This is much nicer than any dinner in some pretentious restaurant anyway.

Finally, his cheek brushes against yours and you turn your face toward him, his firm lips finding yours and kissing you hungrily. Suddenly, he sweeps you up into his arms, his mouth never leaving yours, and turns to carry you toward the bedroom. You break the kiss reluctantly at gaze into his green eyes.

“It’s going to take a lot to make me forgive you.” You tease, and he knows as well as you do that you’ve already forgiven him.

“I’ve got all night.” He tells you with a smile.

Drea said:
I see SG's been introducing the noobs in the thread to her caps :lol: Missing an :adam: cap though :wink:

AdamNCEra324.jpg

AdamNCEra328.jpg

Great Vacation. Your friend ditched you for some local guy who doesn’t even speak the same language, and now here you are on your own. It’s hot, humid and going back to sit in the tiny hotel room with no air conditioning is not an option. You step out of the back alley bar and nearly collide with him.

“It can’t be that bad.” He says, seeing the frustration written all over your face. His smile cuts through you like a knife through butter and you repress the shiver that travels down your spine. He leans against the wall and eyes you up and down. The way he looks at you, you’d swear he can see right into your heart and soul. You shrug and mumble something noncommittal and he chuckles, smoke drifting lazily from his mouth and nose.

He blows out a steady stream of smoke and then speaks again, his accent makes his words dance in your ears.

“Lose your friend, did you?” He asks, and your heart jumps as you realize he recognizes you. You’ve run into him several times in the past few days, usually at the trendiest night clubs. You can hardly imagine that he noticed you well enough to remember.

“No, I know where she is.” You reply coyly, and he smirks.

“Care for some company?” He asks, dropping his smoke and smashing it against the ground with the toe of his shoe. You lean your back up against the wall and tilt your head playfully to one side as if you have to consider the offer.

“Maybe.” You tell him, your heart skipping wildly in your chest as he leans one shoulder against the wall beside you. He standing so close that his shirt brushes against your arm when he breathes in. He smirks at you again and reaches out to brush a strand of hair out of your face. His hand lingers on your jaw-line and your throat closes up in anticipation, refusing to let you even breathe for fear of breaking the spell.

He leans in close, his lips nearly touching yours, his blue eyes examining your face as if you were a painting in a museum. When his lips finally brush over yours, you can’t help but tremble, your breath finally escaping on a sigh. He smiles before kissing you again, his lips more firm this time, his hand sliding up into your hair. You wrap your arms around his neck and hold on, thinking your knees might not support you much longer.

His tongue slips past your lips to taste yours. Brushing over it and retreating once and then again until you meet his dance with your own. His other hand rests on you waist as he leans in, pressing your back firmly to the wall and mashing his body up against yours. As each kiss deepens, becoming more urgent, you feel him stoop slightly and then straighten, and you are stretched against the wall, nearly lifted off your feet.

You turn your face away slightly, gasping for air, and his hot, wet mouth finds your throat. Teeth scrape at the sensitive skin, and you moan out loud. His hands, unusually large, strong hands you can’t help but notice, slide down to your legs, cupping you under your thighs and finally lifting you off your feet. He guides you to wrap your legs around his waist and pins you to the wall, grinding against you as his mouth finds yours again, and you’ve forgotten completely about your friend. You’ve forgotten where you are, would be surprised if you could even remember your own name right then.

Great vacation.

and for good measure:

U2picture8574.jpg

Your heart jumps when you see him there. Fear? Yes. But not of the usual sort.

He looks up slowly, giving you that glower he reserves especially for you. He scowls and frowns and other people, but none of them seem to have earned the full on sneer he directs your way. His attitude is almost as unnerving as the desire he stirs inside of you.

You try and ignore him. As if there was any chance of that happening. You toss the bag of shredded paper into the recycling bin and the lid drops shut with a bang as you turn to flee back into the building. Your muscles all tense, your heart beginning to race, as you see that he’s moved between you and the door.

He leans against the wall, near enough the door you know there is no way you’re going in it unless he wants you to. Same with the mouth of the dead-end alley. His long legs would have him in front of you again in a heartbeat if you tried to go around that way. You can’t let him see that you’re intimidated. You square your shoulders and thrust out your chin, looking him in the eye defiantly. You try to step around him toward the door, but find yourself quickly backed up against the wall as he steps in close, his bare chest in your face.

“What do you want?” You demand, hoping he doesn’t hear the tremor in your voice.

“I want you to admit it.” He tells you, his accent thicker than usual. When he’s particularly passionate about something, you can hardly understand him his accent gets so thick.

“Admit what?” You ask defiantly. You know damn well what he wants to hear. He wants you to tell him how much you want him, how he makes you yearn to be touched, kissed, taken by him. You won’t do it. You promised yourself a long time ago you wouldn’t. It drives him crazy; the way you act. Rather, the way you don’t seem to react to him the way every other woman does. He steps in closer, you have to turn your head to keep your face from touching his chest. One toned arm on either side of you, barring any evasion. You curse yourself for how much this is turning you on.

He leans down, his face an inch from yours. Behind the dark glasses, you can see those intense eyes searching your face for some sign. Damn it, why can’t you make your breathing come slower? You’re practically panting!

“Tell me.” He whispers, his lips brushing against your own as he speaks. Your entire body trembles, and you feel like there are fireworks exploding inside of you, in those places which you’re trying so desperately to control or ignore.

“I don’t know what you’re…” you try to argue, your voice barely a whisper. The feeling of your own lips brushing against his as you speak makes you weak in the knees. He smiles at you and you know you’ve lost. Damn that smile. He can see the desire in your eyes, feel your chest brush up against him as you breathe. You’re certain he’s about to claim your mouth, declare his victory, when he leans back slightly and off to the side. Those generous lips find the side of your neck; that spot right where neck and shoulder meet which makes you whimper. You want to fight. At least to try. His tongue against your skin seems to have paralyzed you though. Your hands are against his chest, his skin os smooth and hot, the muscle beneath it firm and flexing as he presses against you and begins to move. *Oh good lord!* you think, you’re close. How is it possible? Your fully clothed, and he’s barely touched you!

You moan despite yourself, your eyes drifting shut, and you feel his mouth leave your skin cold and bare as he leans back to look at you. You feel his breath against your lips and more than anything you want to know what it’s like to kiss that sexy mouth. The desire has turned into need, a driving urgent need. You lean forward, your lips searching for his, but all they meet is air. Your eyes flutter open in confusion and he’s looking at you, watching you.

“Admit it.” He says and you frown. He hasn’t won. You won’t let him. He smiles and shrugs, turning and starting to walk away. Without thinking you reach out and stop him, grabbing his wrist. You hate it, but you know you’ll be miserable if he doesn’t finish what he started. Nothing else will help, either. Just him. He turns back and you lick your lips fighting your pride for the sake of this urgent physical need. He leans back in, hovering over you but not touching. Teasing. Torturing.

“I…” You say, losing your voice as he lowers his head to hover over the skin on your neck, his breath in your ear, on your skin. Still not touching. You step up on tip toe and claim his neck with your own mouth. Two can play at this game, you think. You feel his muscles flex under your touch. He’s so close to you you can actually feel him smile. He backs away and shakes his head at you. There’s only one way he’s going to touch you.

“I admit it.” You whisper, your eyes downcast. He places a hand under your chin and makes you look into his eyes. “I want you.” You tell him finally, and before you have time to be embarassed, his mouth is on your with such a force it knocks you back a step, his tongue plunging into your mouth with a fast, hard, perfect rhythm….

Last edited:
I just up-sized my avatar :D Considering new sig too, since everyone's chopping and changing :wink:
I like your avatar, Jen! :up:

Still thinking about this customised status issue... :hmm:

It's going well, but I need sleep... was going to do some practice but I might just turn in instead. Don't want to be tired while I'm getting my eyes tested tomorrow :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
Last one for tonight :wink:

Bono222.jpg

You can tell he’s planning something, just by looking at him. He’s got that smirk on his face. You’ve seen it once or twice before, and the memories of those times make you want to smile, too. The man is such a flirt, you can hardly stand it. He loves to tease you, to see if he can make you blush. Which he does. Often.

“Psst. C’mere.” He calls to you, crooking a finger at you, still smirking wickedly, his gorgeous blue eyes shifting from side to side to see if anyone is watching. You approach hesitantly, knowing you’re likely to end up with a heart ache. You always do. He flirts, teases and plays, but never follows through. And your pride won’t let you tell him how badly you want him to follow through.

“What?” You ask, feigning impatience. As if you could ever have something better or more important to do than be with him. He smiles at you playfully, grabbing you by the wrist and pulling you around the corner with him into a dimly lit corridor. You can tell he’s been drinking, both by the way he carries himself and the slight bitter scent of beer on his breath as he leans in close to your face and whispers conspiratorially.

“I’ve got a surprise for you.” He says, and every muscle in your body tenses in anticipation, even if your mind is immediately working to prove to your eager body that he has no intention of doing anything like *that*.

“Really?” You manage to ask, your throat feeling dry, suddenly. Your voice is a hoarse whisper and you lick your dry lips self-consciously. “What’s that?” You ask, your voice only slightly stronger this time.
He smiles at you, stepping in close and making you take an instinctive step back. He chuckles under his breath at you and you frown back at him. He advances again and this time you stand your ground.

“Close your eyes.” He tells you, his whiskey burned voice hot and wet in your ear. You can feel the heat radiating from his broad chest as he stands so close to you there’s less than an inch of air separating your bodies. You hesitate for a moment, but he’s watching you closely and grinning, waiting for you to play along. You might be a fool, but you do. You close your eyes and he whispers again, his breath hot against the skin of your neck this time.

You bite your lip to keep from whimpering, your body aching with need from simply standing so close to him. He sways slightly, his balance a little uneven from drinking, and his chest brushes feather light against your own, but you know he felt the way your nipples tented the soft fabric of your shirt; felt the brush of hard flesh against his skin. Maybe if he would button his shirt once in awhile, you think defensively, but immediately your skin flushes even hotter at the thought of his naked chest peaking out from under the white silk shirt.

“Ready?” He asks, and you nod slightly, your eyes still closed tight. You can feel him moving, but aren’t certain what he’s up too until you feel something brush against your lips. You gasp in shock, and when your lips part you feel his finger slide in between them slightly, brushing over the tender skin of your lower lip. Your mouth begins to water as soon as the taste of whipped cream, Coffee and Irish whiskey.

You smile instinctively and open your eyes. He remembered. The intimacy of the moment doubles as you realize that he remembered the conversation you’d had in which you suggested cold Irish Coffee was possibly your favorite thing in the world. He smiles at you now, his face maybe three inches from yours, his head bowed toward yours.

You lean forward slightly, your hand rising to take him by the wrist and hold his hand in place as you close your mouth over the length of his finger and slowly lick it clean. You hear his breathing grow rapid and shallow, feel his body tense next to yours and it hits you like a bolt of lightning. He wants you. He wants you the way you have wanted him for so long. You’re more intoxicated by this revelation than if you’d been drinking all night. The moment you lean back, releasing his hand, his mouth closes over yours, his hand in your hair, and the entire length of his body is pressed hard against yours.

He kisses you hard, his lips firm, his tongue demanding, penetrating deep and rough as his free hand breaches the soft fabric of your shirt to find your soft skin with his slightly callused fingers. You break the kiss, gasping for air and letting your head fall back against your shoulders, your eyes directed unseeing toward the ceiling. He’s moaning softly, his lips against the soft skin at the base of your neck, the heat and vibration from his voice rushing through you like a wildfire.

Your hand laces up into his soft, shaggy hair and you breathe in deeply; loving the way he smells. You also love the way his stubbled cheek feels as is it brushes against kiss sensitive flesh. He murmurs sweetly as he traces a line of kisses down your chest, sinking to his knees before you to kiss your belly. His hands are on your hips possessively as he looks up at you and you see the look in his eye. Your lips part slightly in shock and your body floods with heat in anticipation of his next move…

:combust: :faint: :drool:

guh, I"m totally speechless now...

:crack: caught up at last!

:hyper: good news Jen, got an email from teacher guy :D he's helping me with finding thee perfect guitar and stuff :hyper: so I'll have an elec. guitar soon!

:wave: Hi!!

Can't sleep now....slept too much during the day and now our neighbours have had a spat and woken me up......its 1am and I can't get back to sleep :sad:.....oh and the thought YDW may post again soon isn't encouraging me to go back to bed either :evil:

gluey said:
:wave: Hi!!

Can't sleep now....slept too much during the day and now our neighbours have had a spat and woken me up......its 1am and I can't get back to sleep :sad:.....oh and the thought YDW may post again soon isn't encouraging me to go back to bed either :evil:

Hi gluey , you are all over the place today .. and i think i am kinda waiting for YDW to post it too... :giggle: i see her lurking and i am :waiting:

sure you just arent really really stalking her ? hahah

mysterious_jen said:

Hi gluey , you are all over the place today .. and i think i am kinda waiting for YDW to post it too... :giggle: i see her lurking and i am :waiting:

sure you just arent really really stalking her ? hahah

Me stalk? :shifty: Don't know what you're on about! Wouldn't know the first thing about stalking!!! I just really really really really really really like her fanfic.....:evil: :wink:

Ack! I hate not being able to sleep!!! :madspit: Can't stop coughing either which isn't helping!

ohh poor darlin, i thought you were supposed to better by now? esp with all that bono medicine earlier ???

could say lots of rude things about bono injections ..... :wink:

I was getting better....briefly yesterday....but came crashing down with a rebounding thunk today :sad: slept for a few hours across the middle of the day - my sinuses felt like I'd been kicked in the face by a horse....now I have a crappy cough....

I just need LOTS more Bono medicine :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom