Pleban Girls Party - Everything's unwrapped

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

Yeah we do. Loser's who lost us. :madspit:

:lmao: I get what you mean. :hug: That sucks that he came along at that point in your life. Maybe you jsut weren't meant to be. :hug:

Did you get my PM i sent before Xmas. :love::hug:

:heart: I did thanks :hug: I have fallen so behind on replying to PM's :reject:

bonoishot said:
Edgie looks :cute: without his beanie. Kat saw him with out it once and she was like :ohmy: is that edge?

:lol:

Hes such a sweety. :love:

I was just thinking how I would love to see Edge without his beanie more often.

Who ever this Andy dude is-:madspit:

Sad_Girl said:

as far as Gavin goes, I was so head over heels for him for awhile (I still would be if we could talk to each other more readily, I suspect) I felt bad that I met him when I did; I've made my vows and intend to keep them, so nothing could ever happen betweeen us. I'm just saying, He's not the sort of guy I wouldn't go out with myself but would pass off on a friend :lol:

You are such a good friend SG:hug:

Galeongirl said:

:wink: did ya see the love and peace ones I made alreadY?
Ack I can't make one of your adam moment... my cap program is unable to read the file!

:yes: I did, they are great too! That Adam file is a tricky one, I had to download another media player just to play it.

Carmelu2fan said:

:yes: I did, they are great too! That Adam file is a tricky one, I had to download another media player just to play it.

it works with Windows mediaplayer :hmm: I might be able to convert it tho.... it's a broken mpeg2 file, had that with the Golden Globes too... ungiffable! Hopefully it'll be smaller than the 103 MB it is now!

Galeongirl said:

it works with Windows mediaplayer :hmm: I might be able to convert it tho.... it's a broken mpeg2 file, had that with the Golden Globes too... ungiffable! Hopefully it'll be smaller than the 103 MB it is now!

Oh, no:no: If I remeber that file was kinda big so it may be hopeless in trying to gif it:(

I am still looking for a few others who video taped that for me. They all say they have the view from behind:drool:

Carmelu2fan said:

Oh, no:no: If I remeber that file was kinda big so it may be hopeless in trying to gif it:(

I am still looking for a few others who video taped that for me. They all say they have the view from behind:drool:

it's 24 MB now :happy:

giffing as we speak

bye sg :hug:

Galeongirl said:

:angry: I'm still gonna divorce!
FINE :mad: I want half of everything :scream: That's half the GIFs, half the captions, half of U2 - I'll take Bono and Adam, you can have Edge and Larry :madspit:

Carmel, I'm PLEBAn-single again :flirt: How YOU doin?

kafrun said:

FINE :mad: I want half of everything :scream: That's half the GIFs, half the captions, half of U2 - I'll take Bono and Adam, you can have Edge and Larry :madspit:

Oh no way.... you're getting Larry and Edge, and I AM getting Bono and Adam.... cuz I"m bigger and stronger than you, tiny one! :madwife:

also, you ain't getting my gifs, those are MINE! not yours :grumpy:

now get lost, I'm kicking you out! :angry:

kafrun said:

:grumpy: I am just the rebound chick?

Back
Top Bottom