Pleban Girls Party - Cuz we had a bad day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2isthebest said:

LOL. I was so confused when I woke up and I heard people yelling outside, but it was dark. I thought it was like 5:30 in the morning, it was awful! LOL. How have you been Russty??

I do that sometimes when I nap - I wake with a start, and then go "what time is it?? what day is it??" I'm often horrified I've slept in and missed something important. :lol:

Mia sadly we no longer have the bunnies. But I do have 2 cute dogs, 2 cats, and 2 little girls to keep me busy. I'm sure I'll survive. And knowing my boy when he comes home it will be worth it. Whenever we are apart for a long time he is always very affectionate when we get back together. :wink: :drool:

Brittany I'm doing okay now that the kids are in bed. :giggle: And I'm watching "Unforgettable Fire" on the Slane Castle dvd, so I definetly can't complain. Its so :drool: :combust:

VintagePunk said:

I do that sometimes when I nap - I wake with a start, and then go "what time is it?? what day is it??" I'm often horrified I've slept in and missed something important. :lol:

LOL. It was the weirdest feeling...and I'm so hungry from not eating all day. How has your day been??

Russty Cat said:
Mia sadly we no longer have the bunnies. But I do have 2 cute dogs, 2 cats, and 2 little girls to keep me busy. I'm sure I'll survive. And knowing my boy when he comes home it will be worth it. Whenever we are apart for a long time he is always very affectionate when we get back together. :wink: :drool:

Yay!!! I really do admire your optimism. Thats awesome! What a great gift to have :)

VintagePunk said:

:lol: I hate when you have weird dreams when you nap as well. You wake up like what the heck was that about and where am I? I had a weird one earlier about being in some weird messed up musical. :huh:

Russty Cat said:

Brittany I'm doing okay now that the kids are in bed. :giggle: And I'm watching "Unforgettable Fire" on the Slane Castle dvd, so I definetly can't complain. Its so :drool: :combust:

I want Slane so badly:dancing: I don't have it yet, and I saw it at the store where I buy most of my CDs over the week-end. It was so funny. I haven't been there in about a month, and ever since U2/Bono have been in the news so much lately, there's suddenly an influx of U2 merchandise. LOL. They have "The Unforgettable Fire" which I'd never seen anywhere before. (I downloaded it) They had Slane, they had "WAR" and a lot of other stuff I hadn' seen. I wonder why....:hmm:

flybabe said:
hi, i`m from GA. where did you see that i`m 17,cause I`m actually to be 16:reject: I must have typed in somthing wrong

Hey! I'm from MI. LOL. I think your profile said you were born in 1989, but I forgot to look at the birth date, so I assumed you were 17. :reject: Nice to meet you!!

U2isthebest said:

LOL. It was the weirdest feeling...and I'm so hungry from not eating all day. How has your day been??

I was saying earlier in the thread, I hurt my back earlier today, so this evening, I've mostly been lying on a heating pad. Other than that, it's been good, thanks. :)

Russty Cat said:

:lol: I hate when you have weird dreams when you nap as well. You wake up like what the heck was that about and where am I? I had a weird one earlier about being in some weird messed up musical. :huh:

A messed-up musical, huh? :lol:!!!!! I have vivid nap dreams that I remember clearly, too. My Bono hokey-pokey dream was spawned by a nap. :lol:

SG, noooo, don't leave! :scream: :wink: :hug:

Night GG and Thora! :hug:

U2isthebest said:

Hey! I'm from MI. LOL. I think your profile said you were born in 1989, but I forgot to look at the birth date, so I assumed you were 17. :reject: Nice to meet you!!

Thats ok:hug:

Like I said it has been very cold around lately,and it is only October...

VintagePunk said:

I was saying earlier in the thread, I hurt my back earlier today, so this evening, I've mostly been lying on a heating pad. Other than that, it's been good, thanks. :)

A messed-up musical, huh? :lol:!!!!! I have vivid nap dreams that I remember clearly, too. My Bono hokey-pokey dream was spawned by a nap. :lol:

I'm sorry...:reject:. I left the thread for awhile earlier, and I missed a few pages..I hope you feel better soon. Back problems are no fun. My dad's cousing has severe back problems...and he's had to to have a lot of surgeries. He can't go through a day without taking morphine. Thank God, yours aren't that bad! You had a Bono hokey-pokey dream?:hyper: I want one! LOL

Nighty night Thora, SG, and GG. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I can remember being young and wanting all the stuff and not being able to afford it. It does stink sometimes. Slane is definetly worth the money. I have way to many U2 things. I even have U2 records that are still sealed in the package. Our record player died long ago though. :reject: :lol:

U2isthebest said:

I'm sorry...:reject:. I left the thread for awhile earlier, and I missed a few pages..I hope you feel better soon. Back problems are no fun. My dad's cousing has severe back problems...and he's had to to have a lot of surgeries. He can't go through a day without taking morphine. Thank God, yours aren't that bad! You had a Bono hokey-pokey dream?:hyper: I want one! LOL

That's okay, not everybody keeps up with the threads obsessively, especially when they move so fast. :) And thanks, I'm sure it'll feel better tomorrow. :)

flybabe said:

Thats ok:hug:

Like I said it has been very cold around lately,and it is only October...

LOL. It's been cold here too. It snowed last week. I'm not sure if this is you, but I thought you mentioned it once: Are you a Believer? Just wondering!

VintagePunk said:

Now that I take tons of meds at night I have some of the most bizarre dreams. Sadly no Bono hokey pokey yet. :lol: Young Bono did come into a shop I was working in though in a dream. It was odd, because he was mullet Bono and I was my age now. I would have been like 10 in real life when he had the mullet. :eyebrow: :laugh:

Russty Cat said:
Nighty night Thora, SG, and GG. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I can remember being young and wanting all the stuff and not being able to afford it. It does stink sometimes. Slane is definetly worth the money. I have way to many U2 things. I even have U2 records that are still sealed in the package. Our record player died long ago though. :reject: :lol:

I can't wait to get Slane. LOL. I just orderdered "U2 by U2" and "ZOO TV" last week and they should be here by the end of the month! I'm going insane.....:banghead:

Nighty night VP. :hug: Sweet dreams. :heart:

The kids seem to be dead asleep so I think I'm gonna head to bed as well. Nighty night everyone. :wave: :heart:

U2isthebest said:

LOL. It's been cold here too. It snowed last week. I'm not sure if this is you, but I thought you mentioned it once: Are you a Believer? Just wondering!

Yes,totally:yes:...why do you ask :eyebrow:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom