Pleban Girls Party - Braving the storms of life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
It's been all right - pretty much the same as always I guess

Sorry you aren't feeling very well :(

That's ok....I just feel :yuck: and then I saw the contiuned gagging comments in the last thread about my TMI warning and I feel sad and a bit :mad: cause I felt like I was being teased for my weird PMS symptoms.

Sorry...I'm extremely sensitive right now :reject:

Sad_Girl said:
I don't think anyone was teasing you - it's just not the sort of thing most people talk about so openly - it makes people uncomfortable.

I think that's the problem....I think we are receeding back a couple of years every time any one person feels the slightest bit uncomfortable over the slightest TMI thing.

We need to feel more comfortable into hearing and talking TMI stuff. I mean if we can talk sex so openly now a days...we should talk more about what's going inside our bodies more often.

Sorry :reject:

I don't know what to tell you, :shrug: Everyone is always going to be different about these things. I don't mind that girls come in here and talk about the fact that it's their time of the month but (you may or may not have taken notice of this) I never discuss things like that. It's just not in my nature, I've never been like that with any of my girlfriends. I think I may have joined in a bit once or twice but I wasn't comfortable and so I just say whatever and do my own thing. You can't really change people's nature's and everyone will have a different threshhold for what is appropriate and what is totally disgusting

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Did I shy you away SG? I'm sorry if I did :reject:

I don't scare away easily, don't worry :wink: :lol:

I think part of why you're more comfortable talking about things other people just don't want any part of is because you've spent a lot of time around medical environments, with your parents and stuff. People overcome a lot of things when they are dealing with health issues

Sad_Girl said:
I don't know what to tell you, :shrug: Everyone is always going to be different about these things. I don't mind that girls come in here and talk about the fact that it's their time of the month but (you may or may not have taken notice of this) I never discuss things like that. It's just not in my nature, I've never been like that with any of my girlfriends. I think I may have joined in a bit once or twice but I wasn't comfortable and so I just say whatever and do my own thing. You can't really change people's nature's and everyone will have a different threshhold for what is appropriate and what is totally disgusting

That's ok with me....I just wished we were all more comfortable about TMI comments....at least in this forum if not the world.

I'm not going to change how I say my comments but I hope I won't have to hear any more gagging/barf comments more than once :D.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

That's ok with me....I just wished we were all more comfortable about TMI comments....at least in this forum if not the world.

I'm not going to change how I say my comments but I hope I won't have to hear any more gagging/barf comments more than once :D.

Well, I guess if you post things people don't want to see then they will continue to post things that you'd rather not, as well. Fair is fair :shrug:

Sad_Girl said:

I don't scare away easily, don't worry :wink: :lol:

I think part of why you're more comfortable talking about things other people just don't want any part of is because you've spent a lot of time around medical environments, with your parents and stuff. People overcome a lot of things when they are dealing with health issues

And most people don't...which sorta bothers me...weirdly enough. Not all Medical enviroments are evil in terms of how they treat people (Yea some places are evil in terms of money...but that's how evil those places will go).

I understand if it bothers them. :hug:

[/IMG]
JemBonotwins.jpg

Some newcomers to Plebaville:
doctors.jpg

The all-new DG:
DG.jpg

Yeah there was too much demand, I had to give in :wink:

Besides, DG needed some single simguys to flirt with now that I have her sim all fixed up and back in the game :)

I've never really seen either show - I think I caught like half an episode of house once

so I had to find some pics on the internet to give me an idea of what to make them look like

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I think that's the problem....I think we are receeding back a couple of years every time any one person feels the slightest bit uncomfortable over the slightest TMI thing.

We need to feel more comfortable into hearing and talking TMI stuff. I mean if we can talk sex so openly now a days...we should talk more about what's going inside our bodies more often.

Sorry :reject:

Just popping in on a commercial to comment.

Sorry if it upsets you Weldy, but I disagree with your assessment. Sometimes you take the descriptions of your "symptoms" way too far, into areas that no one really wants to hear. I'm aware that you discuss these things openly in your family, but most people just don't, and in the past, people have tried to say this nicely to you. It just gets to be too much sometimes, and it's sickening, quite frankly. If you want to mention things in general terms, fine, but such graphic detail is definitely not needed.

VintagePunk said:

Thank you for reading what I had to say, and not getting upset, I appreciate it. :hug: :)

Hi BB, SG :hug:

Back to my show. :)

Actually I didn't read it for that reason :wink:

Plus I wanted to close it when SG was done talking about it

(But still think about what I said...I just don't want a lot of gagging/barf comments...at least no more than once :D )

Back
Top Bottom