PLEBAN Girl's Party - Bewitching the boys at Halloween

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carmelu2fan said:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN :wave:

CatSmoke.gif

:giggle: :cute:

bonoishot said:
Carmel i was so busy laughing at that pic i forgot to say hi. :reject::lol::hug:

Wild you have a PM. :flirt:

That is the kitty I plan on using to scary Larry:lol:
How are you?
:hug:

Brit, Thora, Wayne, hope you all are having fun.:wave:

WildHoney said:

Did you see my local GAP store finally got some Product Red stuff :drool:

Got the InspiRED and BoRED t -shirts and the red hoodie :drool:

But everyone kept on asking me why i had BO RED on my t-shirt :lmao:

:lol: :drool: :rockon:

dont ya think the RED hoodie has the wierdest zipper ever? :huh:

Hi Drea, Carmel, Wayne, Britt, and anyone else who has just come in! :hug:

Hope you're all doing well.

Goodnight Jem! :hug: Hopefully sleep will come easily for you tonight. :)

Carmelu2fan said:
Thora:hug: I think I have already ate to much candy already:sick:

:lol:

I've never really liked candy, but when I was a kid I loved dressing up and going around to the houses and setting off fireworks in our back yard. That was always a lot of fun. I usually gave most of my candy to my friends or my brother.

ThoraSEB said:

:lol:

I've never really liked candy, but when I was a kid I loved dressing up and going around to the houses and setting off fireworks in our back yard. That was always a lot of fun. I usually gave most of my candy to my friends or my brother.

FIRE WORKS:yikes: remind me never to piss Thora off:uhoh:

Drea said:
Carmel - has anyone started the RSOC yet? If not, I have an idea :evil:

I did!:yes: It is Adam hangin with Larry. I could not come up with a Halloween theme.:slant:

What was your idea?

ThoraSEB said:

Nahh, I never set them off at people. :lol:

But I was definitely a crazy pyromaniac. Still am, to a certain extent. :evil: :lmao:

I was kidding Thora, I know you would not put anyone in harms way. I am just totally afraid of fireworks. I hate the 4th of July. I am a wrek the whole day.:crazy:

Carmelu2fan said:

I did!:yes: It is Adam hangin with Larry. I could not come up with a Halloween theme.:slant:

What was your idea?

Basically the same thing, with a focus on baby Larry and Adam as an addition for SG's b-day yesterday :lol:

Carmelu2fan said:

I was kidding Thora, I know you would not put anyone in harms way. I am just totally afraid of fireworks. I hate the 4th of July. I am a wrek the whole day.:crazy:

I know! :D

If you don't like fireworks then I'm sure that day would be stressful. We have more fireworks on Halloween than any other holiday of the year. One year someone was shooting paintballs, and hit my car several times with that. :angry: Thankfully it didn't damage the vehicle at all, and it cleaned up easily, but I was NOT very happy about that.

ThoraSEB said:

I know! :D

If you don't like fireworks then I'm sure that day would be stressful. We have more fireworks on Halloween than any other holiday of the year. One year someone was shooting paintballs, and hit my car several times with that. :angry: Thankfully it didn't damage the vehicle at all, and it cleaned up easily, but I was NOT very happy about that.

Fireworks on Halloween, you Canadians really do things different Why is it that you have fireworks on Halloween? I suppose you all do not have a 4th of July then? Thanksgiving has alreay passed for you too, interesting.
Wow, I have learned so much about Canada just this year.

Fireworks on Halloween must be a west coast thing, we don't have them in Ontario... We don't celebrate 4th of July because that's *your* "independence day" - we have Canada Day, which is July 1st :D Except we're celebrating our country, not our independence, as we didn't have to fight England for it (in fact, if I remember my history correctly part of the reason England wanted us independent is that we cost too much to maintain :lol: )

Carmelu2fan said:

Fireworks on Halloween, you Canadians really do things different Why is it that you have fireworks on Halloween? I suppose you all do not have a 4th of July then? Thanksgiving has alreay passed for you too, interesting.
Wow, I have learned so much about Canada just this year.

I don't know why we have fireworks on Halloween. It's just always been like that, at least it has in Vancouver. :) The fireworks are crazy. I've been hearing a few here and there already, and it's just after 4pm right now. They'll be going off constantly for the rest of the night, I'm sure. :D

Our version of Independence Day is on July 1, and it's called Canada Day. We really don't make that big of a deal about it. It's not celebrated anywhere near as much as you guys celebrate July 4. :lol:

There's a thread in LS called The Great White North that has some good info on Canada too, if you're interested. :D

Goodnight Wild! :hug:

Drea - the fireworks aren't officially put on by anyone, but often the neighborhoods band together and do them all together. My neighborhood growing up was very affluent, so the fireworks would be pretty impressive! :D My roomie and I are probably going to walk over to our neighbors place - they're doing a huge fireworks thing late tonight with a bunch of the families in the area. Should be fun! :)

Well, since I seem to be talking to myself, I think I'm gonna go now. :wink:

Just kidding. I have to do some overtime work for a bit here. Hope you all have a great evening, and I'm sure I'll be online later tonight. See you later! :hug:

ThoraSEB said:

I don't know why we have fireworks on Halloween. It's just always been like that, at least it has in Vancouver. :) The fireworks are crazy. I've been hearing a few here and there already, and it's just after 4pm right now. They'll be going off constantly for the rest of the night, I'm sure. :D

Our version of Independence Day is on July 1, and it's called Canada Day. We really don't make that big of a deal about it. It's not celebrated anywhere near as much as you guys celebrate July 4. :lol:

There's a thread in LS called The Great White North that has some good info on Canada too, if you're interested. :D

I think the fireworks makes your Halloween scary that is for sure.:yes: So the East coast does it a bit different than the West? However, Canada day and Thanksgiving on the same day and is celebrated in the same fashion. I may need to check out the LS thread. I kinda like the way the Canadians does things:hmm:

ThoraSEB said:
Well, since I seem to be talking to myself, I think I'm gonna go now. :wink:

Just kidding. I have to do some overtime work for a bit here. Hope you all have a great evening, and I'm sure I'll be online later tonight. See you later! :hug:

Sorry I took so long to responde:( I am still at work too... I will chat with you later hon:hug:Have fun at the fireworks show:wave: Night everyone:kiss:

Back
Top Bottom