Pleban Girls Party - ... and then there was U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
DG??? :hug

Bri, thank you sooooooo much!!!!! :hug :bow :drool

The site has been proofread by like 4 different people so far, and no one else caught those. :angry

Note - go to Bri for all future proofreading needs. :heart

Study break :drool:

Your welcome! :hug:
I was amused by the fact that the study is about perfectionism, and hear I was noticing the typos. :reject: *lol*

I realized lastnight at like 1am that I prob wouldn't be able to see it anymore soon, so I went and finished looking at it.
...btw, the want to merge completely with another person.....*lol*
Is this in the ol 2 becomes 1 way, wherefore, I'd like to merge with B :drool:
Or is this in an alien invasionany sort of way? Wait.....are you privy to something I should know? Are there body snatchers on earth?!? :ohmy:

:tongue:

2. That question about indescion should defineatly had the option "I can't decide" :wink:

3. It was really very intersting. :love:

Glad me redmarker went to good use. :happy: :hug:

16.gif

BRI:love:

VintagePunk said:

Dog hair is the bane of my existance. I fight a losing battle with it. :sad:

Certain times of the year, I swear, we could make a whole new dog with what she sheds. The hairballs drift like tumbleweeds across my floors. It's kind of romantic, in a way. Put on JT for background music, and it's almost as if you're in the American SW.

:|

:lmao:!!

'hypoallergenic' dogs :love: :drool:

Hi girls!!! :hug: :heart: :drool:
How are my ladies this evening? Anyone in the mood to take my chem midterm tomorrow?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

:wink:

MBS said:

Study break :drool

Your welcome! :hug
I was amused by the fact that the study is about perfectionism, and hear I was noticing the typos. :reject *lol*

I realized lastnight at like 1am that I prob wouldn't be able to see it anymore soon, so I went and finished looking at it.
...btw, the want to merge completely with another person.....*lol*
Is this in the ol 2 becomes 1 way, wherefore, I'd like to merge with B :drool
Or is this in an alien invasionany sort of way? Wait.....are you privy to something I should know? Are there body snatchers on earth?!? :eek:hmy

:tongue

2. That question about indescion should defineatly had the option "I can't decide" :wink:

3. It was really very intersting. :love

Glad me redmarker went to good use. :happy: :hug:

I am seriously SO grateful, thank you so much!! :love: :hug:

Merging with another...yeah, uh... :drool: :drool: :heart:

:shifty:

VintagePunk said:
SG, have you heard about that computer virus that's supposed to strike tomorrow? I have Norton, but my subscription ran out, so I've been paranoid about it. However, today we found a thing on their website that you can run that will check your computer for it. We did it earlier, and ours is fine, thank goodness.

If it strikes your computer, it will delete files. :yikes:

:ohmy:

Is that the one that messes up all microsoft words docs too? :uhoh:

I have Norton......and it should be updated......
I hope :yikes:

sami0201 said:
Why didn't I think of this before? I just put sunglasses on :drool: Now I can see better!

:lmao: :lmao: You should see when I take my mom to her opthamologist, all the old people walking out wearing sunglasses. The next thing we know, you'll have a walker. :lmao: :wink:

sami0201 said:

:lol: :hug: I think I might bring a chocolate bar if I can get my mom to go buy one- I am not driving in my condition :lmao:

But I don't want to bring all my own. I'll be a :nerd: :sad: :lol: :wink:

eh....nerds are cool, don't worry about what others think:shame:

VintagePunk said:

:lmao: :lmao: You should see when I take my mom to her opthamologist, all the old people walking out wearing sunglasses. The next thing we know, you'll have a walker. :lmao: :wink:

:lmao: !!

They offered me the big nerdy old people sunglasses, but I told them that I had some in the car :lmao: I was trying to get my mom to buy me a pair there (my grandma works there and gets us big discounts :drool: ) But she wouldn't get me a pair today :angry: :lol:

sami0201 said:

:lol :hug: I think I might bring a chocolate bar if I can get my mom to go buy one- I am not driving in my condition :lmao:

But I don't want to bring all my own. I'll be a :nerd: :sad :lol :wink

The old people can't drive after, either. :yikes:

:lmao: :lmao: Im so sorry, but I'm finding your misery very amusing. *tears*

Drea!! :hug:

I posted a link for the security check/fix a few pages back...

Of course, Sami probably won't be able to see it. *snort*

:reject:

Drea said:
*finally gets to look at last night's Plebaville pics* Pop!Bono and Jem :cute: :happy:

Ruff and Paul? Does she know about this? :giggle:

:lmao: I know...I was so relieved it was her and paul after my sim started getting friendly with the McG'ster:yikes:

:lmao:

VintagePunk said:

The old people can't drive after, either. : yikes:

:lmao : : lmao: Im so sorry, but I'm finding your misery very amusing. *tears*

Drea!! :hug :

Of course, Sami probably won't be able to see it. *snort*

:reject:

:lmao: :lmao:

My town is like the old people capital of Florida, I'm scared to imagine what they're like when they leave the place :yikes: Luckily it was pretty empty when I was there! But this one really old woman walked in to make an appointment for her husband and his DOB was something 1917!! :lmao: :ohmy:

:lmao: I'm gonna get a virus because of this! :scream: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Drea!! :hug:

I saw :) I have Norton though and just updated now - am scanning my C drive just to be safe :wink: Not that these things hit Win98 users much *g*

Back
Top Bottom