Pleban Girls gone wild Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sami0201 said:

:lmao: :love:

I'm slightly disturbed on some level :lol:...but it makes me feel better that they are baby David pictures :happy: :drool:

204841_m.jpg

He looks a little like Axl Rose there. :yikes:

My nickname for a long time was Woodstock, because everyone told me I belonged in the sixties :shifty:

I never had a crush on any of the Beatles or anything, though :shifty: :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
My nickname for a long time was Woodstock, because everyone told me I belonged in the sixties :shifty:

I never had a crush on any of the Beatles or anything, though :shifty: :wink:

:shifty: You're a Paul girl? *probably wrong* :lol:

I'm putting the McCartney movie on next, to hear No More Lonely Nights." :shifty:

David guitar. :drool:

December 12
Been in Chicago the last couple of days - Aerosmith are home in Boston. Run into Gavin Rossdale in the hotel lobby, haven't seen him in ages. We catch up.

Out of nowhere the hotel I'm in is full of security, all on radios, looking pensive - U2 are walking through the lobby. Honestly, it is pathetic, who do they think they are - the Pope converting America? Of course, I forgot Bono thinks he is. Top of the morning...

:shocked: :sad: :shame: :mad:

*promptly leaves website*
:lmao:

Now watching the Live 8 performance for like the 4th time in a row. :huh: Money :love:

I think one of the things that attracted Sarah (and as such, me) to them, was their use of the sax...we were at a Hard Rock Cafe in Toronto years ago, and the sax played in this song was on display there. :drool:

VintagePunk said:
I think I woulda been a George girl. :hmm:

If I had to pick, I think it would be John :hmm:
George was only cute for a few certain years- in the very beginning he was ugly, then he got cute for a few years and then I think he got ugly again :lol:

sami0201 said:
December 12
Been in Chicago the last couple of days - Aerosmith are home in Boston. Run into Gavin Rossdale in the hotel lobby, haven't seen him in ages. We catch up.

Out of nowhere the hotel I'm in is full of security, all on radios, looking pensive - U2 are walking through the lobby. Honestly, it is pathetic, who do they think they are - the Pope converting America? Of course, I forgot Bono thinks he is. Top of the morning...

:shocked: :sad: :shame: :mad:

*promptly leaves website*

Where is that from?? An Aerosmith website? *prepares to fight with Aeroforce One riff raff* :madwife:

VintagePunk said:
Now watching the Live 8 performance for like the 4th time in a row. :huh: Money :love:

I think one of the things that attracted Sarah (and as such, me) to them, was their use of the sax...we were at a Hard Rock Cafe in Toronto years ago, and the sax played in this song was on display there. :drool:

That's cool! :up: At the Hard Rock in Miami I sat on Elvis' motorcycle :shh: :lmao: I was so not supposed to do that :evil:

What, you think I could make up my mind and choose just one of the Beatles?

Hello, have we not met? Do you not know me at all?

Sorry, I couldn't resist making fun of myself

I liked George mostly, though in High School I was very into John

VintagePunk said:

Where is that from?? An Aerosmith website? *prepares to fight with Aeroforce One riff raff* :madwife:

:lmao: No it's from Ross Halfin's diary on his website! And it's ironic because a few days before he posts how he ran into Anton Corbijn and it was nice catching up with him :tsk: :lol:

sami0201 said:

George was only cute for a few certain years- in the very beginning he was ugly, then he got cute for a few years and then I think he got ugly again :lol:

:angry: :mad: :madspit:

sami0201 said:

I was thinking more musically (solo) with the George thing. Although I do love McCartney and the Wings.

I feel so, so awful for saying this...Lennon is practically worshipped, and I do admire his political and activist stances, but from what I have read, he wasn't really that active in the political thing...not like Bono...and he wasn't necessarily that nice of a person. :reject:

*waits for angry mob to tar and feather her*

:lol:

VintagePunk said:

I was thinking more musically (solo) with the George thing. Although I do love McCartney and the Wings.

I feel so, so awful for saying this...Lennon is practically worshipped, and I do admire his political and activist stances, but from what I have read, he wasn't really that active in the political thing...not like Bono...and he wasn't necessarily that nice of a person. :reject:

*waits for angry mob to tar and feather her*

I don't really know much about the Beatles :reject: So I won't argue you there :wink:

GracelandHarley said:
:cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom