PLEBAn Girls (and Guys) Party - Hotter than a mad Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:
Real estate agent told me there was a showing at *6:45* - I just heard people downstairs, and it turns out it was for 3:45 *grr* Fortunately everything was neat and I had my yahoo mail up and not blue crack on my screen *G* I heard them trying to open the door that's basically blocked up - it used to link the two apartments... The agent who was here (wasn't the guy who's the listing agent for the house) was quite nice though - she came and took a quick look upstairs before the two gentlemen came up, they seemed to be quite nice too.

Now, to get my lunch out of the microwave... :wink:

good luck, gg-- the bestest outcome to you! :hug: :hug:

FlyYourKite said:
Dis! :sexywink: I haven't talked to you in years...how you doin? :flirt:

Yay 3000 posts!! Finally....it felt like I was in the 2000s forever :lol:

gosh its musta been 4-5 years Fly:drool: :wink: its been too long:hug: I am doing well, how are you?

Congrats on 3000:dance:

dazzledbylight said:

good luck, gg-- the bestest outcome to you! :hug: :hug:

:confused: You quoted me but wished GG good luck? :giggle:

And the best outcome would be whoever buys the place to decide that I'm nice and quiet and they want to keep me as a tenant :wink:

:bump:
in case you didn't see this, VP.....
and if you answer me inbtween my apologies...i gotta go and i hope i'll be at the Lib around 5PM [ closes at 6P on Fri}

dazzledbylight said:
VP!

:hug:
I've been trying to catch you for almost a whole week! b'c of preivious threads.

to answer your current question....
doing pretty good, maybe a 95+ degress weekend :( !
Be up at my sis's on & off next 6 days :D
U know what that means....... LOUD U2 [+ others] Music & U2 Vid 7 LORT vids through her sterio tapes!!!! [what few i have!] weeeee!

Now to what i've wantewd to sayfor a week!!

:lock: :lock: :lock: open, seezame!

I just "have to" comment on this stuff.........

*sits down next to VP with a big ol'e sign saying*

" I'd rather keep my Illusions {delusions} as well!!!

:no: I would never watch 'THE vid" !!! OMG I have great adniration/apprecaition , but i also have my jealous....I don't ned the pain of seeing that!

btw you want to e-m me about your 'theories'?
:wink:

dazzledbylight said:
VP!

:hug:

I've been trying to catch you for almost a whole week! b'c of preivious threads.

to answer your current question
doing pretty good, maybe a 95+ degress weekend
Be up at my sis's on & off next 6 days :D :

U know what that means....... LOUD U2 [+ others] Music & U2 Vid tapes!!!! [what few i have!]

Now to whjat i've wantewd to sayfor a week!!

:lock: :lock: :lock: open, seezame!

I just "have to" comment on this stuff.........

*sits down next to VP with a big ol'e sign saying*

" I'd rather keep my Illusions {delusions} as well!!!

:no: I would never watch 'THE vid" !!! OMG I have great adniration/apprecaition , but i also have my jealous....I don't ned the pain of seeing that!

btw you want to e-m me about your 'theories'?

Glad to know I'm not the only one. :lol:

And yes, I'll share my "theories." :shifty:

Been meaning to reply to your e-mail for days now. I'm really awful with e-mail, unless it's just typing out a line or two. More substantial e-mails tend to get put off. :reject:

Enjoy your time at your sister's!! :hug:

MGMyGuinness said:
Dear YSI,

I didn't know it was possible, but you both suck and blow.

Sincerely,
Me

:mad:

:ohmy: OH....I thought you were talking about me:wink: I was almost flattered:drool: :wink:

sorry vp i figured you might not catch it bexcause both times message came in at last of pg...and i have missed last posts from tiume to time as i refresh.....

hopefully some of you I'll see later!!!!!
If not have a good day/eve/night/ear, early morn {:lol:} i think that coverdd the the timezones here :D

or i'll hopefully see you 4 a ng Sat netcafe pass

FlyYourKite said:

Better late than never I say! Especially for coffee :wink: :drool:

Coffee :drool:

I only drink it in the morning though, unless I have a late class, and I've got the hour-long drive to look forward to, then I pick one up on the way.

I used to only drink Timmies, for several years, but I've gone back to making my own, to save money for the tour. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom