PLEBAn Girl Party: Is it July yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You have a very smart father then. Mine just blames it all on us and screams and shouts like a little baby to get what he wants. Fucking asshole. I wish he'd get out so we could change the locks and never let him in again. If he'd get a heart attack right now and died, I wouldn't cry. I'd dance on his fucking grave.

And it's cheaper than a divorce, which I don't think my mom would dare either way.

Your poor mum :hug: and poor you

My mum grew up without a dad as he died when she was 5 and my dad's parents i can imagine did fight as my nan was flemish and definately ruled their household, i always behaved myself when we went there :lol:

I think my mum just ignores him when he tries to start one

I wish that'd work here. If you ignore him he gets even angrier, because you're ignoring him. And if you say something back he gets mad that you dare to speak to him like that. You just can't win.

:hug: for GG. Sounds like things are pretty bad at the GG household tonight. Sorry.

And yeah, deadthread. I wish people came 'round after 9pm. *goes off to cheat on PGP w/ other chat thread on another site* :shifty:

:wave: hi everyone! I just popped in to say hello, I'm still alive and doing great! I'm in the middle of moving this weekend so I'm kind of :crack: at the moment, but other than that...lol

I hope I have time someday soon to catch up on what's been going on around here, meanwhile I hope you all are doing well and I miss you! :grouphug:

Incase anyone hasn't seen it

Look at the size of U2's latest errection :ohmy:

3559805026_59d0f5a8b1.jpg

Ok Bono is always there :combust:, Edge had Numb :cute:, Larry had Electrical Storm :drool:

When is Adam going to be the main man in a video?? :hmm:

I still say they need to release AMAAW and give Adam the big part. Or anything from NLOTH is good, this is definately Adams album. :drool:

Ok Bono is always there :combust:, Edge had Numb :cute:, Larry had Electrical Storm :drool:

When is Adam going to be the main man in a video?? :hmm:

Adam's in the Boots video quite a bit (hel-lo bouncy!bassist ;)) I'm thinking Crazy Tonight might just work... *not saying anything about volunteering to be the girl in the video, even though the song needs one... :angel:*

Back
Top Bottom