Pleban Girl Party: Getting Ready for Hallowen with a U2 Marathon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Hey jules :hug: Hows it going?

VP - You may get one hell of a show in the meet and greet in Detroit :tongue: Larrrrrryyyyy! :tongue: Come back! Try it you might like it!

:lmao:

Am I going to have to bail you out of jail? :ohmy: :shame:

Jules, I wasn't socialized properly, and never learned how to share. :wink:

Dazzled, I read it when I caught up! Sounds like an exciting time. :)

VintagePunk said:

Jules, I wasn't socialized properly, and never learned how to share. :wink:

Dazzled, I read it when I caught up! Sounds like an exciting time. :)

Ok VP...when you are finished with B I'd like to teach him a few things. :evil:

U2Girl1978 said:

Ok VP...when you are finished with B I'd like to teach him a few things. :evil:

:hmm: I might not ever be finished. :evil:

Besides, you have a bf!! :wink:

:lol:

She's great, Dazzled, thanks for asking!! Hating home, and can't wait to get back to a show...it's all we've been talking about. :)

Sad_Girl said:

Oh yeah? :shifty: So now you realize how serious it is that you keep me out of biting distance of Larry? :lmao:

:wink:

Larry inspires some Wild Thoughts :combust:

:ohmy: In that case, maybe you should take a copy to him...maybe he'd like to act it out. :shifty: :drool:

Do you get Much Music/Much More Music? And do you have a copy of the HOF awards?

VintagePunk said:

Hey! That's my friend's line!
And he's told me he won't bail me out of jail if they arrest me for cavorting with the band.

We'll just have to bail each other out. :shh:

Sad_Girl said:
If it were about Bono or Adam, they'd POSSIBLY be amused, maybe even flattered, interested (In the story, not me) but Larry? :no: :lmao:

:hmm:

So would Bono be amused by a story featuring a character who is him but not him? Or would he grab his cell phone, dial 911, and ask to file a restraining order against me?

Naah, I think I'll just leave the story copies at home.

VintagePunk said:

Did you ever find a pic of Dave Guyer? Could we take him? Or outrun him, maybe? :lol:

I don't think he's real. I think Larry has a make-believe Bodyguard, like kids have invisible friends. :shrug: I can find absolutely no pictoral evidence of this mans existence.

And I thought Guyer was Jerry's last name?

Ah-ha! More evidence he's made up! :wink:

jobob said:

:hmm:

So would Bono be amused by a story featuring a character who is him but not him? Or would he grab his cell phone, dial 911, and ask to file a restraining order against me?

Naah, I think I'll just leave the story copies at home.

He really wouldn't want to read mine. :ohmy: :reject:

Night Dazzled! :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Did you ever find a pic of Dave Guyer? Could we take him? Or outrun him, maybe? :lol:

He lifted me up from the barrier (I got myself up that high) and dumped me on the stage... those of you that have seen me know I am not teeny by any stretch of the imagination, so I am not sure tangling with him is a good idea :wink:

Back
Top Bottom