PLEBA girls party-we do a good Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snooky pie said:
Don't we all:evil:

But I do it best....see?

sunglasses1.jpg

Dismantled said:
like I stated earlier....I'd do a good or bad bono:evil:

Mmmhmmm I second that! Great title, btw daygloeyes :)

I have a seriously hard time concentrating in my night class. It's a sex class...or to be more correct, "Understanding Human Sexuality". I can't help but thinking of a certain Irish man the entire time :drool: Looking forward to tonight's class! wheeeee!

FlyYourKite said:

I have a seriously hard time concentrating in my night class. It's a sex class...or to be more correct, "Understanding Human Sexuality". I can't help but thinking of a certain Irish man the entire time :drool: Looking forward to tonight's class! wheeeee!

Need some help understanding?

band0690.jpg

FlyYourKite said:

Especially if you start talking Bonogasms:giggle:

daygloeyes2 said:

If he is, and you're having some difficulty in the class, ask him for a demonstration in human sexuality. :wink:

"Excuse me, um, Mr. H sir? I'm having a little difficulty with the chapter on Techniques and Arousal. Care to demonstrate?" :giggle: Oh my I need a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom