PLEBA girls party-we do a good Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FlyYourKite said:

:giggle: Awesome, dayglo. I'll just bring that picture to show and tell day and be like "If you get this picture, you pass the class"

No no no... not THAT picture... these are far more appropriate :

HDTush4.jpg

HDTush5.jpg

Hey all! :wink:

Hmmm interesting discussion i have walked in on i must say!!! :eyebrow: :sexywink:

Oh my god DG - Will i see anything particularly rude or should i cover my eyes?! :eek: :giggle:

Hey--Bono's the teacher here---show us again please, oh yes, please. I've been bad--I think I'm on my way to a smacked bottom. :drool:

Bono's Doll said:
Hey--Bono's the teacher here---show us again please, oh yes, please. I've been bad--I think I'm on my way to a smacked bottom. :drool:
OMG.... thank you for the delicious vision:drool:
it's be the only spanking I would ever willingly take and then ask for more:ohmy:
Maybe he could use the cat of 9 tails:drool:

Last edited:
Ok, B can lecture But Adam needs to be there to model, since he doesn't mind that anyway... and I need some personal tutoring from Larry... several extra hours of tutoring

You know it's funny that you've all started talking about spanking!

My friend just bought The life of Brian&the main quote written on the box is "He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" :ohmy:

That made me think! That's Bono really eh???? :giggle:

Hi Wild! Yep - just saw you mention it in the last thread! I'll still have it tho'! Can you hear the Yaweh girl moment quite well?

I'll be off soon to have a late din dins actually&then be back!!

susanp6 said:
Hi Wild! Yep - just saw you mention it in the last thread! I'll still have it tho'! Can you hear the Yaweh girl moment quite well?

I'll be off soon to have a late din dins actually&then be back!!

Excuse my ignorance and stupidity....what's the Yahweh girl moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom