Pleba Girls Party - This threads a'rockin...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG!!! Mucca will be pleased with those!!!! I can't wait to get her reaction!!!! :wink:

And Russty gets to snog B!!!!! :drool:

Russty Cat said:
Okay I haven't said this before, but I've thought of this often. It is no mistake that many of us just found each other in the past few months. I truly believe that God only gives us what we can handle in life and when He knows its going to be too much He gives us friends to help carry the burden.

I honestly thought back in March, that I was loosing my bloody mind. Having one of my best friends die, my brother overdose on drugs, my mom getting worse, and then finding out that my parents were selling their house and moving, cuz my dad has to retire early was about all I could take. I swear when my health went into the shitter again if it hadn't been for you guys I probably wouldn't be around.

I've never said this here before, but I seriously thought about hurting myself for a while. All the pain was almost too much for me to cope with. Thankfully between you guys, Mr. Cat, and so damn good drugs we got thru all of it. :hug: :hug: :hug: x million!

Russty, i know i wasn't here back then in march but i'm glad the girls and Mr Cat got you through it :hug:

there have been times when the thought has crossed my mind aswell but like DG said it isn't the answer

I totally agree with you about people finding each other at the right times :hug:

I prob won't even be that lucky to be the one chosen anyway and plus i keep thinking you have all noticed that there are 2 b-stages so i bet he's pick a girl from the other side!!!! :huh:

susanp6 said:
Awwww bless you Russty!!!!

That is so lovely! You have a lot of brilliant thoughts and ideas Russty&i've been meaning to tell you this so i think you have such a wonderful attitude and i wish more people saw things in this way!

I feel good about talking here as it cheers me up when you find there are some decent people out there! :love: :up:

Thank you, Susan! That means a lot to me. :hug: Life can just be so hard sometimes, I've learned that to keep myself from going under I have to try to keep a positive attitude. I have such a hard time with depression that I try to keep myself from going to bad places. I'm off my meds, which probably isn't a good thing, but I have been doing good for the last month without them thanks to you guys! :heart:

DG :hug: Baby don't you ever do anything again, cuz you would break my heart! I love you so much! But I know how you feel. I have delt with some of the things you are going thru when I was your age. I didn't always make wise decisions with the friends I had and I paid for that dearly. But remember that you always have us and we love you so very, very much! :heart:

And lasty I have to say...

FUCK YA! Go Sim Russty! GO!! Get that Bono lovin! :hyper: :dance:

Sad_Girl said:
Ok, now for the sims... These are from this morning before the shit hit the proverbial fan :D

Sim Russty has decided Sim Darren is super hot
snapshot_cfae331c_afb7014c.jpg

As has Sim Edge decided Sim Jemma is hot
snapshot_cfb5c450_6fb6f965.jpg

:hyper: one of them thinks i'm hot :hyper:

edge :cute:

still wish it was bono though :lmao:

God, i was going to say something and it just escaped me! So annoying having the memory of an OAP sometimes!!!! :der: :banghead:

Man I am a little tart, snogging Bono and drooling over Darren! :lol: :heart:

Jemma I know you've only been around a bit, but I feel like you are one of us now! You've offically reached the dark side and there's no getting away! mwhahaha :evil: :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
And Last but not least Sim Bono and Sim Russty decided to snuggle on the couch and make sim Edge sick :lol:
RusstyBono.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sim Russty! Gettin' on with the B-man! LOL

*still laughing over the image of Sim Edge looking ill*

*sees Sim Edge & Sim Mucca*

Mucca will be happy, I think. :laugh:

I read in the other thread that my Sim was in the hot tub with B. :drool:

Hey, it's a start... :wink:

OMG!!!! YES!!! That's right - I'm seeing Bono in 4 days and it's getting close to 3 now!!!!!! WAAAAAA!!!!!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Was almost forgetting that for a split second - How dare i???? :ohmy:

If my head wasn't screwed on........

elysithea said:
Russty - I'm glad you didn't hurt yourself, too. :hug: I've been through dark periods too, but hey! We
can get through it, especially when we have great friends around to give us love and support. :)

Elysi :hug: Your totally right. We can always get thru crap together and of course perve on the guys at the same time. hehe ;)

What ya mean i'm HOT Wild, like whoa?! :flirt:

Hope Bono thinks i'm hot enough for me to cop a feel!!!! :drool:

I hate to do this, but I think I need to go lay down for a bit. My head is starting to hurt. I think its probably from all the dust I was cleaning up. I'm gonna steal the chance to rest while the baby is asleep. :hug: See you guys later :wave:

Russty Cat said:

Elysi :hug: Your totally right. We can always get thru crap together and of course perve on the guys at the same time. hehe ;)

Too true. :laugh:

I was feeling a little bummed earlier, but the Sims updates keep me happy. :D That and I've been watching the best of DVD all day.

Oh, did I tell you I got the book? :hyper:

I was so impatient, so I had Amazon express it. :lmao:

:hug: Aww...feel better Russty! See ya later, then.

Back
Top Bottom