Pleba Girls Party - These Fast Cars will do me no good!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VP - Did You ask Sarah about SimBaby Names? And di either of you see that she's not only about to be a sim mother again, but also a Sim Mother-in-law? Geldoff proposed to Eleanor :)

Sad_Girl said:
VP - Did You ask Sarah about SimBaby Names? And di either of you see that she's not only about to be a sim mother again, but also a Sim Mother-in-law? Geldoff proposed to Eleanor :)

:lol: I saw when I was catching up!! Her girls were getting all the action tonight. :wink:

Names - she's thinking. :grumpy:

I'm bored and I feel like eating. :sigh:

^ Yep; Rory and Darcy have been fooling around for a long time, but this is the first proposal :wink:

VP - I hate that! I get bored and want to eat often :reject:

dazzledbylight said:

My cranky roomie is being thrown out !?!!! :hyper:

:wink:

I WISH! :grumpy:

excpet she'd probably make our "Life At Home" TOTALLY Hellish :mad: before they dragged her out, fingernals clawing the carpet and wood floors!!!

:lol: maybe she should bounce a rent cheque and then disappear. That seems to work. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

:lol: maybe she should bounce a rent cheque and then disappear. That seems to work. :wink:

your room mate is an authority figure so you bounce a check and then run off :hmm: Not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, is she? :wink:

VintagePunk said:
She said she can't think of names, and so Dallas must get a sim vasectomy. :lmao:

:lmao:

Dallas: :ohmy: :eek:
3.gif

I don't mind doing the naming; I just like to give people the chance to if they want to be involved

:up: I love the name Christian :heart:

:lol: And I think Sim Dallas just wants a son - they have three girls after all

SG and Larry now have Five sons and One daughter :huh: I'm running out of boys names :scream:

Sad_Girl said:
:up: I love the name Christian :heart:

:lol: And I think Sim Dallas just wants a son - they have three girls after all

SG and Larry now have Five sons and One daughter :huh: I'm running out of boys names :scream:

:lol: she's the opposite, running out of female names.

I going in a few...................but i'll prob be on yomorrow night unless i feel lousy {I may have the beginnings of a sinus infection..............:shifty: it's all Fly's fault :scream: she wanted to "warehouse her extra "phlegm" elsewhere. :ohmy: :yuck: :yuck: }

well at least i have my Homeopathic stuff so I can stop it or ease it down some ....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom