Pleba Girls Party - The Party's back in full swing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AFter having to go from the 42 st cafe b/c it was cklosed - systems down and had wait for a while for a bus to get me to THIS cafe..............I was annoyed but, hey....things are mosty pretty ok, so i'm not complaining. :D

:D GLad to be with my gals..as in I'm sure I'll NOT be able to make it to the Library tomorrow...unless the storm goes off faster & more easterly and the library actually opens.

SNow's not bad yet and i can see down/out the window here to the street. I can keep an eye on things

Last edited:
Hi!!! How are you?? Funny you should appear now, I've been thinking of e-mailing you for about a week now. I was reading an old thread that you'd participated in. :lol: How's school going?

Hey everyone. :hug: :hug: :hug:

*remembers annoying placement of hug icon* :|

School kinda bit me in the ass, and the last few months have been me trying to bite back. I'm finished with all my course work, so I'm officially in the dissertation stage right now. I have a topic, I have a reading agenda, hell, I even free-wrote a few pages earlier this week.

Hopefully I'll be able to drop in more now...my workload is actually going to increase a lot, but I'll be chained to my computer and will need little respites from political theory. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom