Pleba Girls Party-lookin' for some mother suckin rock and roll!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

BG :hug:

ask your parents can tour japan/australia etc, conveniently next year (when/if this 2006 tour happens ) :shifty:

:lmao:

I'm going wherever i want....im just paying for it :lmao:

Did i tell you? I have all of £100 in my bank account bacause my thingy got paid in.....i was so estatic when i seen it!.....I'm still down £120 but im getting there :hyper:

VintagePunk said:
Okay, the past 3 or 4 Thursdays, I have been invited out to go watch CSI. :shifty: and every time I've said no. Tonight, I really wouldn't mind seeing CSI :shifty:

Should I get ready just in case and risk sitting here all dressed up with no place to go, or should I say screw it, not get ready, and potentially miss out on CSI :shifty: on a night that I'd really like to see CSI? :shifty:

I say get ready just in case. :happy: Two things could happen: 1) You'll get to watch CSI and be all ready and dandy, 2) You won't watch CSI :shifty: but will be sitting talking to us looking all pretty! And in that case, we demand pictures :lmao:

FlyYourKite said:

I say get ready just in case. :happy: Two things could happen: 1) You'll get to watch CSI and be all ready and dandy, 2) You won't watch CSI :shifty: but will be sitting talking to us looking all pretty! And in that case, we demand pictures :lmao:

yes!!! pictures:hyper:

:lol:

I know Wild! You told me way back in April or something&i have a really good memory for these things!

Show was great......Bono forgot a line on "Wild Horses"....:laugh:......he said; "Gimme a second here...." with the biggest grin on his face....Edge was cracking up!...priceless!

FlyYourKite said:

:sad: *pets Dis* :flirt:

DON'T TOUCH
8.gif

FlyYourKite said:

Do you want pictures if I go to :shifty: watch CSI, too?

:drool:

RedrocksU2 said:
Show was great......Bono forgot a line on "Wild Horses"....:laugh:......he said; "Gimme a second here...." with the biggest grin on his face....Edge was cracking up!...priceless!

but more importantly.....did Bono look hawt?:combust:

Back
Top Bottom