Pleba girls party-all we want is to be right next to U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thora, sure it does :lol:

We've lived here for eighteen years, but I don't think I'll ever get over the fact that we left a big city to come here.

WildHoney said:

At least you got that all i have is a broken fence and a road side cafe when i look out of my bedroom window :lol :

thats not my view i just see houses from where i am, the beach is my town beach where i live :wink: i just randomly thought of it beacuse of thoras pictures of the water/lake/mountains :reject::lol:

really going now

:hug::heart:

edited to say listening to Discotheque when we saw U2 play it the day before my birthday :drool::combust:
x

Last edited:
Night Jem :hug:

Thanks everyone for the kind comments. Just too bad the photo isn't taken a bit more to the right, there's the only interesting thing in this whole place. The church. And I'm not religious... :reject:
I love religion, and churches though... :huh:

Have a good sleep, Jem! :hug:

My bedroom window faces our driveway. The living room faces our front yard, the street, and a Christmas tree farm on the other side. It's certainly not as nice as what my parents have!

bonoishot said:

edited to say listening to Discotheque when we saw U2 play it the day before my birthday :drool::combust:
x

bono_discotheque.gif
bono_pelvicthrust2.gif

Night Jem clone:love:

Sweet dreams :wink:

I'm a little stupid when it comes to technology, but I'm catching on slowly but surely. My page is so pretty now, so that makes me happy.

I'm done work in a bit. Yay for Alias tonight!!!!! :hyper:

Okay, I'm truly going to calm down now. :lol:

Hi Weldy :hug:

As you can see, I came back. And am now in the process of downloading the MTV jammed thingy, so I'll be on here for a while :happy:

Back
Top Bottom