Pleba girls party......all trying to catch up with VP, the new blue crack addict!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FlyYourKite said:

My friend says hi to everyone by the way :D

1.gif
Hi Fly!

3.gif
Hi Flys friend!

Last edited:
FlyYourKite said:

:sad: If you really don't want to we'll understand... :wink: Or you can just wait until some random night when you feel like blabbing for ages. :up:

My friend says hi to everyone by the way :D

Damn, gotta run. I'll be back on when I'm home later :hug:

Me blabbing for ages? That doesn't sound like me. :wink:

Hi/bye Fly and friend. :)

Sad_Girl said:
I have seven pages done on my new chapter... and I still have things to cover. I haven't even touched on Bono and Edge in this chapter yet :crack: :lol:

I'd like to touch on Bono.... :drool:

Oh wait, I already did! :happy: :lol:

But can I touch more? Too much is not enough. :combust:

Night Susan. :hug:

greeneyedgirl said:

No, but 2 men are better than one!!

I really only liked the one guy, the one that was sitting. :drool: He reminded me of someone, but I can't put my finger on it...it's been driving me crazy ever since. An athlete or something?? :huh:

VintagePunk said:
Russty!! :hug:

SG, he was hot!! :drool: Had to be reminded 25 times to bring water, but in the grand scheme of things, does memory really matter? :lol:

So.....did he really forget the water, or was he just giving you more chances to look at his cute little :censored: as he walked away each time........:eyebrow:

VintagePunk said:

I really only liked the one guy, the one that was sitting. :drool: He reminded me of someone, but I can't put my finger on it...it's been driving me crazy ever since. An athlete or something?? :huh:

I think he wanted to put more than a finger on you :drool:

I liked the one standing, cause he wanted to get me a drink even though I already had one in my hand........It was your beer :wink:

And I liked the look on the other ones face when I gave you a big kiss :drool:

VintagePunk said:
Russty!! :hug:

SG, he was hot!! :drool: Had to be reminded 25 times to bring water, but in the grand scheme of things, does memory really matter? :lol:

No, actually, I rather have them forget certain things, at least, :shifty: "I never said your best friend was hot! :no: "

greeneyedgirl said:

So.....did he really forget the water, or was he just giving you more chances to look at his cute little :censored: as he walked away each time........:eyebrow:

Well, we got to check him out each time either way so I guess it doens't matter. :giggle:

Though I think he liked us. What guy in his right mind wouldn't want to serve four (five counting Sarah) hungry Plebans? :flirt:

greeneyedgirl said:

I think he wanted to put more than a finger on you :drool:

I liked the one standing, cause he wanted to get me a drink even though I already had one in my hand........It was your beer :wink:

And I liked the look on the other ones face when I gave you a big kiss :drool:

:lmao: :lmao:

The one that was standing was asking me about my friends... "are they all hot??" I told him of course. :) But I also told him one was a guy. :lol: He really wanted to go over there, but I think he was shy. Me and the other one were just talking, making googly eyes at each other. :drool:

I want to go back to Chicago!! :sad:

VintagePunk said:

:lmao: :lmao:

The one that was standing was asking me about my friends... "are they all hot??" I told him of course. :) But I also told him one was a guy. :lol: He really wanted to go over there, but I think he was shy. Me and the other one were just talking, making googly eyes at each other. :drool:

I want to go back to Chicago!! :sad:

And now I know the real reason why you liked Chi so much. :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:

:madspit:

Well, better now.

How about you?

:hug: Glad your feeling better now. I'm doing okay, still have a nasty tummy. but happier that I got a bit done today. Three days till my in laws show up and "Tattoo Gate 2005" happens. :lol:

Sorry I'm so behind I got IMed up the wazzoo all of the sudden. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom