Pictures that don't get posted enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LostAtMoon said:
Very nice words Ashja. I often feel like I’ve got “nothing” to post myself, at least nothing that hasn’t already been posted at Pleba. I love photography, especially if it’s related to my favourite band ever, and here we can find the best there is. That’s why I’m a big “fan” of u2granny, kellyahern, Queen Bee, and other Plebans that have been doing an excellent job. And of course you can use everything I posted too, that’s what I posted it for. :yes:

Thanks to Biff, U2Granny, Dazzle and LostAtMoon 4 the welcome ^__^ I play a bit with PS and made some artwork with the lovely pics grabs here ^_^ ... I've look around, but I've not found out any artworks thread... you didn't used to it? So I think I'll post them in Pleba, but on another thread.. feel free to report and move it if it is 'n the wrong place ^__^

Well, tonight I'll contribute with ones that SURELY didn't get post ENOUGH :sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink:

U2_EarlyDays_14.jpg

I can't believe Bono pose in pants :ohmy: :laugh: :laugh:

___drooling here____ :drool: :drool:

Kiss, A.

LostAtMoon said:
Very nice words Ashja. I often feel like I’ve got “nothing” to post myself, at least nothing that hasn’t already been posted at Pleba. I love photography, especially if it’s related to my favourite band ever, and here we can find the best there is. That’s why I’m a big “fan” of u2granny, kellyahern, Queen Bee, and other Plebans that have been doing an excellent job. And of course you can use everything I posted too, that’s what I posted it for. :yes:

You've certainly got plenty to post. I haven't seen many of them. Thanks for the kind words and PLEASE keep scanning away!

miss becky said:
Oh my god, those pictures of Bono on the roof just about gave me a heart attack. Someone really needs to make sure he stops doing things like that.

Just one of the multitude of reasons why God created Edge.

PopDaisy
:heart: :bono: :edge: :larry: :adam: :heart:

dazzledbylight said:

GASP!!! near :faint:

SBG, that looks like a ?? letterbox? ?moviebox [on tv monitor] vid? you know what i'm trying tosay, huh. Not cut off on the tv dimensions...

is that from a vid? and if so which.... :D

It's from the Stuck In A Moment video. I can post the stills in the stills thread if you want.

52f1d6cb.jpg

u2granny said:

It's from the Stuck In A Moment video. I can post the stills in the stills thread if you want.

gah.... yes <she sqeaks out> :drool: please :gasp:

But that's not on the Best of 1990-2000 vid collection, which i fanlly saw on sale at just the right moment {when I had sort of exta, extra money} and was alreadyin Tower last week to buy HTDAAB!

SOme euro deal or alt vid...???
i never owned a vcr till 2 yrs ago so most of all this vids and alt stuff was a moot point for me!

and thanks, u2g!

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:

gah.... yes <she sqeaks out> :drool: please :gasp:

But that's not on the Best of 1990-2000 vid collection, which i fanlly saw on sale at just the right moment {when I had sort of exta, extra money and was in Tower last week to buy HTDAAB}.

SOme euro deal or alt vid...??? i never owned a vcr till 2 yrs ago so most of all this vids and alt stuff was a moot point for me!

Yes, it is on the Best of DVD. There are two versions.

Back
Top Bottom