PGP: Warming up by the fire with hot Irishmen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::sad:

omfg...I had NO IDEA!
i just didn't even see your 2 posts until after
I just posted to drea!

Sat & Sun I try to stay away from libreal political radio because certa in things that we liberal/progressives worry about just get me so upset attime I have to put a limiton listening for my own peace of mind!
I usually check for the weather on but don't really seek out the news.....or only listen briefly unless sometimes something so bad I have to keep some track of it OR something so wonderous I must gather that in!

I was so late I may have even dashed out
w/o listening to any news!

aaaa fuck it :(
poor peoole!

ooo ooo
comet......

You can answer this in Spoiler tag

but what (in generaL) is the story thread on Luciouis Malfoy between Half-Blood Prince and Deathly Hallows.
I didn't quite get it in the sense that I didn't notice it as much as others more attuned to the movies, or have read all the books that ....
Luciaous has become ?bedraggled, lower in status etc I caught very little of Voldymorts comments when he "senses" L's wand at that "roundtable" of Death Eaters.

please explain! :)

Yeah zooey no worries :hug: I rarely ever post in FYM like EVER, though I do read there (yeah I don't even know why I do that either :rolleyes: )

Very sad story today and I haven't felt well tonight so I wasn't following any media anywhere for half the day and just returned here as well. I don't even feel like reading anymore about it, but did she survive? :sad:

On a brighter note: proof of the elusive Edge ass :)

jp-edge02julien_photography.jpg

hee.jpg

edgehasaniceass4-29-06.jpg

edgebonopopbuns.jpg

edgepopbehind.jpg

edgerear.jpg

(just making sure it's still there :wink: )

comet, last I heard (a few hours ago), she was still alive but in very serious condition.

LOVE the Edgeass pics, especially the 2nd to last one. :sexywink:

ooo ooo
comet......

You can answer this in Spoiler tag

but what (in generaL) is the story thread on Luciouis Malfoy between Half-Blood Prince and Deathly Hallows.
I didn't quite get it in the sense that I didn't notice it as much as others more attuned to the movies, or have read all the books that ....
Luciaous has become ?bedraggled, lower in status etc I caught very little of Voldymorts comments when he "senses" L's wand at that "roundtable" of Death Eaters.

please explain! :)

Putting this under the spoiler tag, but honestly there isn't any thing that's a spoiler on the current movie in here. (especially if you've read the book.)

Between HBP and DH, Lucious was in Azkaban after getting caught, which pissed off Voldemort that a huge group of his Death Eaters couldn't get a measly prophecy from a bunch of 14 and 15 year olds. So now basically, Lucious, and his family in general are on Voldy's shit-list. It's pretty obvious how terrified the Malfoys are of him, and basically (my opinion here) wish Voldemort was dead as much as everyone else does. I think they know their whole family is on the brink of being wiped out at any moment at Voldemort's whim, but luckily I think Voldemort probably realizes he better keep as many of his followers around right now as he can.

:lol::lol::lol:

your last comment /last photo, comet!!

i was like 95% joking w Cee Cee anyway.....
but thanks for the pictorial remeinder, bc! :lol: :up:

I hope you'll be feeling better soon, as well ! :hug:

Thanks, I do feel better now :)
I love that last Edge pic. :D I used it once ages ago in the captions thread.

comet, last I heard (a few hours ago), she was still alive but in very serious condition.

LOVE the Edgeass pics, especially the 2nd to last one. :sexywink:

Thanks for the info Thora :( I hope she'll be ok.
And you're welcome for the Edge ass. One more: :sexywink:

jp-edge01julien_photography.jpg

ooooo nice one (photo), comet! :lol: :drool:

I (but i'm never able to hear all the dialouge in a movie even if I've seen it a few times in the thearter - thus <and for general enjoyment/interest> The DVD's with the hearing impaired Captions )
never got the impression in DH1 that.......

....Luciaous or any of the others actually had been captured! Did I miss something in the DH1 dialougue?

Please explain (IF therte IS an explaination) :wink: Thx :)

ooooo nice one (photo), comet! :lol: :drool:

I (but i'm never able to hear all the dialouge in a movie even if I've seen it a few times in the thearter - thus <and for general enjoyment/interest> The DVD's with the hearing impaired Captions )
never got the impression in DH1 that.......

....Luciaous or any of the others actually had been captured! Did I miss something in the DH1 dialougue?

Please explain (IF therte IS an explaination) :wink: Thx :)

They were captured by Dumbledor at the end of OOTP at the Ministry of Magic. Remember when Draco was mad because his father was sent to Azkaban? Lucious was there for the entire 6th book.

comet?

Did you go to sleep, and leave your name here?

if i see the B-man- I'll tell him to pick it up. :D

No I've been watching TV ;) (We're watching Breaking Bad. :up: ) Believe me, half the time you see my name in threads or anywhere on Interference I'm not really here! I just leave my computer on all the time.

i remember...
was the DE's capture more inferred?

I remember the fight both physcial & Etherical/magic in their black smoke & while light aspects...
Bellatrix escaped by flue?

there was the photo of
Dumbledorf holding HP.....

..... I'm vaguely remmebering
the "article" in TDP below[/Ithe article on Dumbledorf & Harry
(with photo) maaaaybe having an
Azkanban headline?

:lol: hopefully this will be the last of these :D

remember I've only seen the movies :)grumpy: I need to get a new OOTP DVD.... i usually keep my DVD's & CD's very carefully....but that one got out of it's case and got scratched .
first I have to look up the tricks to repair some of the lighter
damage)

one more
ok when Bellitrix & ? mrs malfoy go to visit Snape ( the unbreakable vow....Lucious is in Azkaban then?
my sis has my copy of THBP at the moment

i remember...
was the DE's capture more inferred?

I remember the fight both physcial & Etherical/magic in their black smoke & while light aspects...
Bellatrix escaped by flue?

there was the photo of
Dumbledorf holding HP.....

..... I'm vaguely remmebering
the "article" in TDP below[/Ithe article on Dumbledorf & Harry
(with photo) maaaaybe having an
Azkanban headline?

:lol: hopefully this will be the last of these :D

remember I've only seen the movies :)grumpy: I need to get a new OOTP DVD.... i usually keep my DVD's & CD's very carefully....but that one got out of it's case and got scratched .
first I have to look up the tricks to repair some of the lighter
damage)

one more
ok when Bellitrix & ? mrs malfoy go to visit Snape ( the unbreakable vow....Lucious is in Azkaban then?
my sis has my copy of THBP at the moment

Daz, you really ought to read the books if you want the details. ;) That's really the problem with only seeing the movies. Honestly, the movies are practically only a supplemental condensed version of the books that have taken liberties with the actual story overall. The capture is talked about in the books. And yes he is in Azkaban during that scene.

:wave:

:sigh:

/need to vent>>>

trying to find someone who is distinguished in his field, and still active at a very advanced age(good for him !!! :applaud:)....

b/c he was trying to contact another person in my family, and I don't know where i put his last note/inquiry......

...you'd think it would be somewhat easy to find contact info???!!!???

:gah::gah::gah:
*does not want to bang herad against wall*

Daz, you really ought to read the books if you want the details. ;) That's really the problem with only seeing the movies. Honestly, the movies are practically only a supplemental condensed version of the books that have taken liberties with the actual story overall. The capture is talked about in the books. And yes he is in Azkaban during that scene.

:wave:

IF i was in good graces with my library.....i would be reading the books! :lol:......:uhoh: :sigh: :(

i knew i was forgetting a smilie:
:reject::reject:

when i can finally settle that issue this year, then i can have a library card again to borrow things again :)

hopefully it'll be second-half of summer reading at :heart: some (or several) beautiful waterside parks or inland gardens in several NYC borroughs!

hi, pam :wave:

you know I turned you into a
Mid-Western American, right?

:lol: :uhoh:

i don't know why i thought that!
it wasn't till i noticed the difference in your local time that it dawned on me that maaaaybe you were elsewhere.... :lol: :der:

how has your NYE/NYD and week after been?

Hi Dazzled!

I had a quiet NYE/NYD at home with my cat. Don`t really do going out partying at New Year - everything is too expensive and difficult to get around. Plus its been too cold here so once I get in from work there is no chance of me going out again!

Trying to get ready for my hols now - off to The Gambia for 2 weeks on 21st jan!

2 weeks of sea, sand, sun and U2 on my ipod while laying by the pool. I`ll miss my newly adopted cat though, even having to pay out for a daily cat sitter to visit to feed her!

That's kinda cool! :up: I think that particular song is a bit too long for my playlist liking, but I'll see if I can find something else of theirs that's a bit shorter. Thanks! :D

Cool... although not many of their tracks are under five mins, unfortunately! (Fathom and Malko from the Geneva album are maybe the only ones I have that might suit.) I think they're worth checking out even if you don't use them for work-out playlists, but I'm biased. :wink:

I also thought maybe some Muse tracks could be good for working out, a lot of those are pretty high-energy and possibly good for catharsis too. ;) Especially the first three albums!
(Am listening to Hyper Music at the moment.)

B) is it just me, or is Adam checkin' out Edge's ass?

I was wondering about the look on his face! Either that, or Bono's just said or done something particularly inexplicable. :giggle:

Additional (although poorer quality) evidence of Edge's arse... which Adam may possibly be checking out again!

PC030123sml.jpg

Pamela, that sounds like an awesome holiday! I sometimes wish I could take a relaxing sort of do-nothing holiday like that, but every time I think about using my annual leave, I keep wanting to Do Things with it... like see Europe or go to tonnes of gigs or Dragon*Con and wear myself out instead of sitting on a beach doing nothing. *L* :reject:

Some pics of my friends meeting Adam and Bono in Brisbane last month...

148198_10150344513870153_798950152_16371979_4376952_n.jpg

(I think Adam may have been cranky about cutting his lip shaving...)

162872_10150344515120153_798950152_16372017_6406111_n.jpg

163492_478531630921_676930921_6020193_5716100_n.jpg

63246_478530810921_676930921_6020173_8019548_n.jpg

(I don't actually know this guy, but Bono wrote "I got Bono on my back" on his t-shirt.)

167822_478531870921_676930921_6020196_4186200_n.jpg

Bonogrin!

yes right it's been extra cold and SNOWY in your land! :uhoh: :hug:

Is this a return visit to The Gambia, either way how did you ddecide on there vs Ghana or South Africa?

-------------------------

ali...your first Dragon Con?

never been , but have done 2 Saturdays at World Con 98 & 01! :hyper::drool::drool:
I've had friends who have been at DCon!

Hi Dazzled!

I had a quiet NYE/NYD at home with my cat. Don`t really do going out partying at New Year - everything is too expensive and difficult to get around. Plus its been too cold here so once I get in from work there is no chance of me going out again!

Trying to get ready for my hols now - off to The Gambia for 2 weeks on 21st jan!

2 weeks of sea, sand, sun and U2 on my ipod while laying by the pool. I`ll miss my newly adopted cat though, even having to pay out for a daily cat sitter to visit to feed her!

You got a kitty?? :ohmy: Nice!

Have fun on your holidays. :hug: Sounds like a good escape from the cold to me!

Lovely pictures, Ali!!!! :cute:

oh, and thanks to those who posted Edge's ass :) those were priceless! :up: and towel Bono was yummy too!! :shifty:

and girls, your word-games were hilarious!!! i especially loved the airport one, cause it's just fun to bring some more confusion to a confusing situation :) my only word-game tends to be that in my own language i sometimes tend to switch the front letters of the two words, so just something weird comes out that doesn't make any sense at all... :lol:

and GG - how did you get to pet prettyguy's hair??? sorry for the tailbone though... sucks when this hurts! hope you'll feel better soon!

i'm drinking wine in the early hour (or hmm... 6 PM), but don't expect me doing thread-drunk posts ;) i'm feeling a bit cranky today...

and GG - how did you get to pet prettyguy's hair??? sorry for the tailbone though... sucks when this hurts! hope you'll feel better soon!

i'm drinking wine in the early hour (or hmm... 6 PM), but don't expect me doing thread-drunk posts ;) i'm feeling a bit cranky today...

:mac: Well he was joking around with one of the younger girls from karate(she tried to hit him with a waterbottle) so I joined her. We got him, and he gave up and pretended to lie down and fall asleep. :giggle: So I was like "aww, baby's tired" and pat him on the head.
Tailbone seems bit better today, it hurts less to sit.

:hug: Got a reason for being cranky?

Back
Top Bottom