PGP-Stocking Up On Eyepatches For 2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
July 2011: The summer of international band stalking and coffee taste testing! :up:

Maybe you will rub off on me, I SUCK at money! But I can become surprisingly organized when I'm saving up for something I actually want, vs boring everyday things.

I've learned my lesson. I was really irresponsible with money in my teens and early twenties. I got into a fair bit of trouble. :uhoh: But thankfully I've pulled myself out of it, paid off all my debt, and am now okay. It was definitely a learning process.

A few months I spoke with a financial advisor at my bank, so that I could maximize my money and savings, and that was really helpful. It was totally free too, which was awesome. I highly recommend talking with someone, as they can help you figure out all those things.

Hi GG! Recovering okay from your trip? :wink:

I ran hills this morning. Now my butt hurts. /random
:uhoh: What exactly did you do while running that made your butt hurt?

My stomach hurts like hell. No idea you could OD on harmless throat tablets that you suck on to help a sore throat. Apparently you can. :doh:
You seem surprised by our whoring postwhoring abilities!

Well, usually it's about 4-5 pages a night. :lol: Not 10 in a new thread and 10 in the old!

:hug: how are you ladies?

Oh I have two very interesting Bono pics for the thread in a second. Am sorting out my pics but will upload the original size of those two first.

First show ever. :reject:

That settles it. You have to sell your Miami ticket (do you even have one yet?) and wait a few days and come with us. :yes:

Has anyone downloaded either of the Torino shows that are up at U2Torrents? After seeing Hannover last night, I really want to see this, but if the quality's not that great, I'll probably be able to talk myself into waiting for someone to put together a multicam version.

Hi GG. :wave: Can't wait to see your pics!

:shifty: Put on your eyepatches before watching.

p1010057it.jpg

p1010059yn.jpg

At least you have a good reason for that. :shifty:

No gym? What about TBE?

I am missing my own version of TBE an awful lot lately. Stupid boys and their hotness.

I don't go to the gym on the weekends unless I have to. I prefer to work out outside but usually I can't b/c it's too hot. But on the weekends I don't work so I can go out in the mornings.

:shifty: I think I heard TBE say he takes weekends off too :shifty:

Yeah, the 'pics' are quite huge. :shifty: It was an interesting night. A very interesting night.

Will ahve to sort out the rest of the pics before posting them though. :crack: Will do that tonight, and post them tomorrow night. My head isn't gonna allow me to stay on the pc for too long.

I've learned my lesson. I was really irresponsible with money in my teens and early twenties. I got into a fair bit of trouble. :uhoh: But thankfully I've pulled myself out of it, paid off all my debt, and am now okay. It was definitely a learning process.

A few months I spoke with a financial advisor at my bank, so that I could maximize my money and savings, and that was really helpful. It was totally free too, which was awesome. I highly recommend talking with someone, as they can help you figure out all those things.

I was REALLY dumb with credit cards around 18, finally got that all straightened out, and then ended up totally broke again last year after a mix of really bad luck (including 3 flat tires and 2 apartment break-ins within a matter of a few months) and illness. So I'm trying to get all straightened out again financially- SOOOO much fun. :huh:

Really?! That's awesome!!! :hyper: Yay for U2 virgins!! :love: :lol:

Get out of that box! We were all U2 virgins at one point. And it's exciting! :heart:

Say what????:ohmy:

Is Montreal before Miami? If so, then you must lose your virginity in Montreal! :shifty:

Miami is before Montreal. So she'll be a pro when she gets to Montreal. :wink:

That settles it. You have to sell your Miami ticket (do you even have one yet?) and wait a few days and come with us. :yes:

I'm going to do everyone at once in true PLEBA style :D. Reply to everyone, that is. :shifty:

Miami is before Montreal, but the more I think about being stuck out in the Florida heat for 12+ hours in July, the more appealing just skipping Miami and doing the 3 in Canada instead is! Plus it would be way more fun to do my first show with a bunch of people that would be as excited as I was, instead of whoever I could drag along to Miami with me!

You guys are way too excited about my devirgination. Am I coming back from Canada pregnant? (WOO, Edgelings!)

Get out of that box! We were all U2 virgins at one point. And it's exciting! :heart:

what she said. And you might as well get a couple extra shows worth of tickets now b/c once you've done it once you're going to want it again, and again, and again, and again.

What? I'm talking about concerts.

:uhoh: What exactly did you do while running that made your butt hurt?

My glutes, from running hills, silly!

Oh, and nice pics :drool: I love the ones with his hands behind his back :shifty:

Sure you are! :lol:

:wink:

Yeah, the 'pics' are quite huge. :shifty: It was an interesting night. A very interesting night.

Will ahve to sort out the rest of the pics before posting them though. :crack: Will do that tonight, and post them tomorrow night. My head isn't gonna allow me to stay on the pc for too long.

Aw, are you not feeling well? :hug:

I'm going to do everyone at once in true PLEBA style :D. Reply to everyone, that is. :shifty:

Miami is before Montreal, but the more I think about being stuck out in the Florida heat for 12+ hours in July, the more appealing just skipping Miami and doing the 3 in Canada instead is! Plus it would be way more fun to do my first show with a bunch of people that would be as excited as I was, instead of whoever I could drag along to Miami with me!

You guys are way too excited about my devirgination. Am I coming back from Canada pregnant? (WOO, Edgelings!)

Woohoo, I knew our constant pressure would eventually wear her down! :D

GA is so much more fun w/ ppl who love them as much as you! Although I've done GA by myself and with Mr.Z (who love them but not like I do, obviously) and once the show starts it doesn't matter who's there 'cuz it can just be you and the music, as long as your friend knows you're not gonna be talking to her or wanting to deal with whether or not she wants a beer or whatever.

That said, I've still managed to resist the call of Montreal/TO

I was considering Miami last year, but the heat makes my blood sugar go wacky.

Oh and for anyone on my facebook friends list, I posted new pics of the babies. :heart:

I was REALLY dumb with credit cards around 18, finally got that all straightened out, and then ended up totally broke again last year after a mix of really bad luck (including 3 flat tires and 2 apartment break-ins within a matter of a few months) and illness. So I'm trying to get all straightened out again financially- SOOOO much fun. :huh:

:hug: Money issues suck. Good to hear you're trying to get out of it though.

And bandlings are definitely going to happen after seeing them live. :shifty: And watch out for the Claw, those clawlings can cause quite some pain when they come out!

what she said. And you might as well get a couple extra shows worth of tickets now b/c once you've done it once you're going to want it again, and again, and again, and again.

Oh, and nice pics :drool: I love the ones with his hands behind his back :shifty:
:giggle: Ah, I seee. Sounds like a nice long hot bath is in order, perhaps with a massage by Mullen afterwards?

You have no idea how many hours me and Domo spent oggling the pics on our tiny camera screens. She took about 6 or 7 of them. :lol: I only got three in before I forgot to hit the camera button because I was too distracted!

Hehe, I :heart: Bono's cockyness in that pic with his hands behind his head.

(hehehe, cocky.)

*snerk*

Well it does show that he TOTALLY knows what he's doing to us. Bastard's proud of himself. Well, he should be.

Nice pics, GG! :hi5:

Next year will be my first time doing GA, so I'll be devirginized in that sense! :wink: I'm excited to do GA at long last, and am glad I'll have so many fun people to stand with at the shows. :love:

WOO for strong glutes, though! My bellydance teacher is glute-obsessed. You can tell people that study under her because you'll catch them doing glute squeezes in line at the supermarket, etc.

And ohhh yes, no such thing as too many nights of Edge!

You have no idea how many hours me and Domo spent oggling the pics on our tiny camera screens. She took about 6 or 7 of them. :lol: I only got three in before I forgot to hit the camera button because I was too distracted!

*snerk*

Well it does show that he TOTALLY knows what he's doing to us. Bastard's proud of himself. Well, he should be.

I have a function on my camera where it takes multiple pictures right in a row, so you don't have to keep waiting and pressing the shutter. :giggle: I haven't tested it out at a concert yet, but I look forward to trying! :evil:

:wink:

Aw, are you not feeling well? :hug:

Woohoo, I knew our constant pressure would eventually wear her down! :D

I came down from the concert with a sore throat, which turned into a really nasty cold yesterday evening. :crack: Had errands to run and promised to go to Amsterdam with my mom and sis today though it wasn't very fun. My head's stuffed and aching and throat's bad, and now my stomach is cramping up from the overdose as well, which means I can't take any painkillers either. I'll live, but work tomorrow will be fun.

She should have her devirginization with you guys. :yes: Makes it so much more fun!

I stopped reading after the "ck" in that word. :shifty:

:tsk: perverts!

MTE, I am a GA virgin, so Montreal is my first time...hehehe!:shifty:

Since you have already checked out how close Starbucks is in Montreal, I would say that you are going to be there with us!:wink:

ETA: Nice new avi GG!

Nice pics, GG! :hi5:

Next year will be my first time doing GA, so I'll be devirginized in that sense! :wink: I'm excited to do GA at long last, and am glad I'll have so many fun people to stand with at the shows. :love:

I might be with you for your first GA experience. :D

I have a function on my camera where it takes multiple pictures right in a row, so you don't have to keep waiting and pressing the shutter. :giggle: I haven't tested it out at a concert yet, but I look forward to trying! :evil:

I have that too but am afraid if I do that my memory card will be full within seconds. :uhoh: I take FAR too many pics. I have a total of 207 Brussels pics, and those are just the concert ones. And I already deleted the worst blurry ones.

Back
Top Bottom