PGP- I Can't Think Of a Good Thread Title

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
72561_10150091652263665_501608664_6885480_3588249_n.jpg

Win! :love:

Thanks everyone! I'll let her know about your comments.

:love: Awesome. She did a great job, her and the outfit look amazing. I prefer it with out proper snakes aswell.

( is scared of snakes. :reject::lol: )

Does that include trouser snakes?? :shifty:

:lmao:

omg paper mache snakes! :applaud: Aww she looks great!

She literally spent 3 days taking buses, going all over town looking. Fortunately on one of those days, she bought green tissue paper to cover the paper mache with, just in case she couldn't find any.

and thank you for the computer advice VP. Something to think about! :hmm:

It's like GG said, it's just as easy to back up to an external HD, if you remember to do it. I wouldn't, though. :reject: So this solution has always worked well for me.

:lol: That's awesome!

:giggle:

Aswell as Sarah's and Zu's, I also like Val's Halloween costume she posted on FB. Macphisto FTW!! :up:

No taking Toby. :grumpy: He's mine. : cute:: heart:: shifty:

I want to see Val's costume! She needs to post it here.

Keep telling you, move over here, and you can share him. :hug:

:love: That's awesome!!!!!

:uhoh: Weeellll.... uhm.... I'll steal him later k? I don't have money.

Duly noted. Which one was the tabby? I'm horrible with names.

Yeah, me either. :uhoh: Especially since I just paid nearly $500 the other day.

I have three tabbies, Toby, Stripey and Kitty, the mom. And Zoey is a torbie. And for the rest of the cat family, Jack and Max are tuxes, and Abby is a calico.

That's more than I would do. I'm putting on a funky pair of earrings tonight with jeans and a t-shirt. I consider that dressed up. :wink:

:lol: I've never been big on halloween.

I'm looking through some old folders for more pics from around the time of those huge ones. I keep coming across other good ones so I'm distracted. I remember wishing we had a better one of these.

u2streetshotnloth.jpg

Trouble is, if I have found one since then, I've most likely forgotten! I'll keep looking...

this one too :hmm:

u2nlothpromosml.png

:crack: Wow, that sucks that the bills are that expensive. Hope that he'll be better soon.

I think it was Toby then who I loved earlier. Figures Jem got dibs. :giggle: They're all cute, ofcourse, but I'm afraid that I love tabbies the most.

She found it for $12 in a thrift shop!

Toby is the one that you started calling dorky kitty. And he is. He's turned out to be the biggest goofball, makes me laugh constantly!
Aww he's the cute one then. :sad: Can we share him Jem?

I'm looking through some old folders for more pics from around the time of those huge ones. I keep coming across other good ones so I'm distracted. I remember wishing we had a better one of these.

u2streetshotnloth.jpg

Trouble is, if I have found one since then, I've most likely forgotten! I'll keep looking...

this one too :hmm:

u2nlothpromosml.png

ooooooh that secnod one is very nice. Edge's shirt is the same colour as his own converse! :D

:grumpy: Ack damnit. I wanted him!

:giggle: VP said if I move to Canada I can share him. I fail at having enough points to get a visa though. :failure::sad::lol:

I want to see Val's costume! She needs to post it here.

Keep telling you, move over here, and you can share him. :hug:

I have three tabbies, Toby, Stripey and Kitty, the mom. And Zoey is a torbie. And for the rest of the cat family, Jack and Max are tuxes, and Abby is a calico.

Posted on Val's wall asking for hers and her costumes presence. :lol::up:

I would but your country thinks I suck. :sad::lol:

GG meant Toby. She also loved his ears as a kitten. :cute:

:remembersweirdthings: :shifty::lol:

:giggle: VP said if I move to Canada I can share him. I fail at having enough points to get a visa though. :failure::sad::lol:

Posted on Val's wall asking for hers and her costumes presence. :lol::up:

I would but your country thinks I suck. :sad::lol:

GG meant Toby. She also loved his ears as a kitten. :cute:

:remembersweirdthings: :shifty::lol:

Aww that sucks. How can you get more points?

Ohhh was he the one with the fluffy ears?

:grmpy: Miep is starting to get jealous. She just jumped on my lap. In front of me laptop. I can't see my screen right now. :lol: Hoe there's not too many typos.

She found it for $12 in a thrift shop!

Toby is the one that you started calling dorky kitty. And he is. He's turned out to be the biggest goofball, makes me laugh constantly!

$12. :ohmy: Amazing dress, especially for $12. :love:

Does she ( or Drea ) know any good thrift/vintage stores in Toronto? :shifty:

Our little dorky kitty. :shifty::love:

:drool:

I think it was Toby then who I loved earlier. Figures Jem got dibs. :giggle: They're all cute, ofcourse, but I'm afraid that I love tabbies the most.

Tabbies and I love Sicy's grey kitties. :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom