PGP - Going down on.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes exactly. :lol:

Don't they know you're here to entertain me. :madwife:
:wink:

Yeah Zooey will surface in a puddle of drool in need of Larry CPR after that gif. :lol::shifty:

I'm franctically drinking water now to try minimise damage later today re: hangover. :lmao::reject:

It's Max! The rest of them get all rompy and stuff sometimes, but when he gets bored, he's little bastard! :angry: I've found the best way to deal with it is to just play with him, and that tires him out.

:lol: at the water! Hope it helps! I did that last night, too, and i actually felt not that bad today. I didn't even drink a lot, I just hadn't had much to eat all day.

Just sent you a PM :shifty:

It's Max! The rest of them get all rompy and stuff sometimes, but when he gets bored, he's little bastard! :angry: I've found the best way to deal with it is to just play with him, and that tires him out.

:lol: at the water! Hope it helps! I did that last night, too, and i actually felt not that bad today. I didn't even drink a lot, I just hadn't had much to eat all day.

Just sent you a PM :shifty:

LIke kids tire 'em out. :up:

Yep am gulping down the water. :lol:

Got PM. See my post 2 posts above this one of yours I quoted.:combust::drool:

Are you TRYING to kill me. :drool: What a way to go. :combust:

I just woke up. :reject::lmao: Not hungover just tired. :up:

Thanks Kristen. :hug:

:lol: Wow, that late? Nice!

Great title. :shifty:

:yawn: I just woke up too, but I went to sleep after work for 2 hours. Now dinner with friends in a jap restaurant and then the goodbye party for my old boss. :D

:sad: And work at 10 am tomorrow again.

Want to hear about my morning? :happy:

I couldn't get to sleep at all last night. Finally drifted off this morning, then 45 minutes later the phone rang. It was a nurse at the retirement home saying my mom's finger was all swollen and infected, and that I needed to get her to a walk in clinic for antibiotics. Called my sister to see if she could take her, and she told me she'd been up vomiting since 4 am, and then had to put the phone down to go run again. Her and I, any form of stomach virus hits us *very* hard. Side note - I spent Thurs evening with my sister, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed I don't get it, too. :| So, I resign myself to going and doing all this on 45 minutes sleep. We were actually in and out of the clinic in an hour and a half, awesome for a weekend during flu season, but then there was this whole other set of frustrations dealing with the retirement home nursing staff - arrrrgh. Just got home a while ago. So. Tired. :crack: They're lucky I didn't rip someone's head off this morning...

Oh, also? She didn't even need oral antibiotics. The dr said to apply this antibiotic ointment that she already has at the home (although the nurses weren't aware that they had it till I told them they do, and couldn't find it till they hunted through their med cabinet) :banghead: She did have to have her family ring cut off, though. And if it gets worse, I'm to bring her back to the clinic.

Glad you're feeling okay, jem. :hug:

Uh what a rough morning VP :crack:

This is for you:

timhorton.jpg

Oh man, sorry to hear about all of that, VP. :hug: I hope things improve for your mom soon.

Didn't have a hangover this morning, despite my 4 martinis. :lol: Went shopping & to do other errands this morning, and found a cute pair of shoes and some t-shirts, all for very cheap! I've been trying to find a Wii Fit Plus for over a month now, and all these stores keep advertising them for a good price, but of course none of them have them in stock. :angry: So frustrating. Since I work in design, I know that flyers are made weeks (sometimes even months) in advance of the actual sale, so they can't predict very accurately if they'll be able to keep them in stock. But still - it's annoying that I keep looking everywhere, and can't find it. Hopefully I'll find one soon!

Sometimes I hate being a grown up.

So I messaged David on facebook explaining why I haven't responded to his texts: He pissed me off on Tuesday night. And, unfortunately, it was going to be awhile before I was going to be able to speak to him again. In the future, when he's out with a girl, it's a bad idea to tell her about the other girls he's been out with.

I did this instead of being vindictive and reporting his drug use to the authorities. :reject: Am I just too damn nice, or what?

Glad Jem's feeling good this AM - you too Thora. I too was fine.
VP, I'm so sorry you had such a shitty night/morning. :hug:
Thora - deals are always nice. Went to Sports Authority to get ONE pair of running shorts - left the store with shorts, a new running tee and TWO new running bras (They were ON SALE - I couldn't NOT buy them) :reject:

Sometimes I hate being a grown up.

So I messaged David on facebook explaining why I haven't responded to his texts: He pissed me off on Tuesday night. And, unfortunately, it was going to be awhile before I was going to be able to speak to him again. In the future, when he's out with a girl, it's a bad idea to tell her about the other girls he's been out with.

I did this instead of being vindictive and reporting his drug use to the authorities. :reject: Am I just too damn nice, or what?

Yes. :angry:
I was really looking forward to stories of your plans for revenge. No fun.

I'm off to the pool and then out for date night :wave:

Fail. :sigh:

I may still report his drug use to the authorities. After all, it may prompt him to get sober that much quicker.

Have fun :wave:

hah thanks reggo ......... usually the thread gets closed I'm so darm tire i'm stll posting in the previous

my previous thread post in reply to jems first "viewing"....

VVVVVVVVV

one must savour.................. these things .......

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:drool::drool::drool:

I was WONDERing - since i prob wouldn't have been here in time as to WHAT the NEW Thread Title would be!

:hi5:

Back
Top Bottom