PGP - Can you tell me how to get , how to get to O'Connell Street?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Probably. I can't be absolutely certain until I check out my finances after Christmas AND set aside some money for summer camps for my son. But I have a ticket that someone is just holding for me. He said it's mine if I want it and I don't have to pay for it until Feb or so. :love: I love Interferencers.

Good luck with the move, dazz! :hug:

So I finally was able to talk to my boss, and she is totally okay with me taking more time off for Christmas! :hyper: I have to work OT every day in December leading up to my vacation (I offered to do that to make up for the extra day and a half of being away), but all is approved, and now I can officially say my Hawaii trip is totally booked!! :happydance:

^ Probably. I can't be absolutely certain until I check out my finances after Christmas AND set aside some money for summer camps for my son. But I have a ticket that someone is just holding for me. He said it's mine if I want it and I don't have to pay for it until Feb or so. :love: I love Interferencers.

Yay :hyper:

We get to Carry on where we left off in Vegas :sexywink:

Good luck with the move, dazz! :hug:

So I finally was able to talk to my boss, and she is totally okay with me taking more time off for Christmas! :hyper: I have to work OT every day in December leading up to my vacation (I offered to do that to make up for the extra day and a half of being away), but all is approved, and now I can officially say my Hawaii trip is totally booked!! :happydance:

Yay :hyper:

We get to Carry on where we left off in Vegas :sexywink:

:up and :up:

I gotta go. Take care y'all. :hug:

So guess who is at the theatre to see u23d two hours early with nothing to do?

Sounds awesome :up: Maybe I'll do that next summer after I've been to more then one show :wink:

I'm doing good. I gotta go to my university soon and try to get more money from osap for next semester. That's how I pay for my school and they didn't give me enough to cover tuition for next semester.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom