PGP........Can you say Hawaii?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I can understand your confusion Sami....but I don't think that Miami is a city anymore since it became overpopularized with hip hop/R&B people.

Before then it was a city.

no, I'm not confused :lol: Miami is a city. Just because there's different types of people living there, doesn't make it less of a city :scratch: That's like saying NYC isn't a city because parts of it are super rich and parts are dirt poor and people from all around the world live there :wink:

Last edited:
Hello, Plebans. :hug:

Saw the funniest thing on The Office before I logged on: One of the characters had items from his desk (like his pencil cup, name plate, picture frame, bobblehead doll) put into the company vending machine for sale. :laugh:

Good thing my office's "Office" fan likes me and will be busy tomorrow, so he won't be doing that to my desk/things while I'm still out ... :shifty:

Nothing too major happened today in the Sims... just a bunch of little snippets tonight

stomp.jpg

CT.jpg

DH.jpg

DGLKC.jpg

FlyYourKite said:

Nope. :sad: :( And it's only a gajillion hour Greyhound bus ride away. :lol:

I love big cities. London is just not doing it for me :laugh: My mom rolls her eyes when I talk about working somewhere like Chicago, Boston or NYC when I graduate... "think of the cost of an apartment in New York" :| With all the money you'd save on a car, gas, insurance, etc. I think it's worth it. I'll make sure I'm within walking distance of work....or something.

<-- is pathetic and dreams about this :wink:

You do know that parts of the States beg for Cdn nurses, right? Something about the training up here... My aunt was an RNA until her back went poof (she works for the womens' shelter in Chatham now as a court advisor and a few other things), but people she went to school with/worked in the hospital with ended up in Texas, etc. Apparently the pay and hours are better than a lot of Cdn hospitals...

That being said, you could always come work in TO :wink:

sami0201 said:
OMG :lmao:

I lit the house on fire and Ruff said it was all my fault! : lol: : madspit:

Fly : lmao:

SG : lmao: nice undies : flirt: : wink: I love Bono covering his eyes :laugh:

:eek:

I know, he's so cute! and then Larry made us pancakes :love: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom