My bro is doing a paper on Bono, need some help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mbi16

War Child
So I think we all know more about each member then sometimes they know themselves and it's all in ours heads. But my little bro has to cite this on his papers (his 13 I'm so proud of him) so what are good sites for biography info on Bono? Anyone have any suggestions?

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Gosh... The only thing that's popping into my head is @U2. I spent a ton of time there when I was a new fan, learning about Bono. They have a bio, plus maybe some magazine profiles would apply?

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

....what's a Bono?

Bono Biography just came out I think last month...I'm sure that would be VERY helpful...Try your local Barnes and Noble or whatever....Have yet to get mine, I saw it on amazon.com but that may not be soon enuf for him!! Tell him congrats and good luck!
Ali

Thanks guys, I found the transcript to people in the news that should be a big help. It's really tough, like OTE said there isn't much out there, atu2.com is a good start, but reality is being a fan of U2 is about music so there's very little dedicated to their bio. A lot of the info is word of mouth and just keeping up with news.

But thank you everyone, and that site elizabeth was helpful.

Ali I agree about the book being helpful, but I've also heard how inaccurate it is. Sooo if you read don't take it word for word.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Back
Top Bottom